Thai cops probe groping incident by foreign men in Bangkok

snoop1130

I think these guys fell into the trap of buying into the SE Asian woman stereotype.

It's some weird belief that all asian women are somehow hyper sexualized.

Of course the Thai sex industry doesn't exactly help in dispelling that myth, which is well documented far and wide.

So lets say a couple of, not the sharpest tools in the toolshed guys show up.

They've heard the stories, bought into the myth and bingo here we are!

1 hour ago, GinBoy2 said:

I think these guys fell into the trap of buying into the SE Asian woman stereotype.

Nope...  No traps...  they're just uncultured bogan ayholes... 

It's some weird belief that all asian women are somehow hyper sexualized.

Nope..  just uncultured bogan ayholes, likely to be utter pigs to women in their home country.

Of course the Thai sex industry doesn't exactly help in dispelling that myth, which is well documented far and wide.

Agreed... but how much of a brain is needed to understand not all women are hookers, especially in a 'non-red light area' such as KSR.

So lets say a couple of, not the sharpest tools in the toolshed guys show up.

They've heard the stories, bought into the myth and bingo here we are!

Yeah.. completely agree...  uncultured bogan ayholes... though people who behave like this commonly leave a wake of pi$$ed of people behind them... Find out who they are and I wouldn't be surprised to see that they have some sort of 'history' in their home nations too.

• Thanks 1

Sexual assaults are given low sentences by the courts of the European Union.
It is another thing to talk to a woman on the street even though it is rude, and another thing to "touch" a woman unvoluntary which is consider to be a violent assault. 
Not to mention in this case we have the criminal offense of demoting two women for being "professional".
In any case the new Thai Prime Minister Mr. Srettha will have to take measures to suppress the insulting of Thai citizens by westerners.
The European Union is a mafia of racists against women since they occupy few seats in Europe Parliament and unfortunately we witnessed many abuses against women after the recent legalization of transgenders -transman -transwoman -queer furthermore Europe is a drug capital. 
Source:
And the cocaine consumption capital of Europe is ... Antwerp
https://www.politico.eu/article/antwerp-drugs-europe-cocaine-consumption/
Source:
Wastewater analysis and drugs - a European multi-city study
https://www.emcdda.europa.eu/publications/html/pods/waste-water-analysis_en#data-explorer

Source:

Crack cocaine floods Brussels as alarm sounds over safety in EU capital

European mafia and criminality can anybody stop it at least in foreign countries. Thai Prime Minister message "received"?
Source:
80 men arrested in France’s biggest operation against pedophile crimes

Edited by Paris333

This is so disrespectful they wouldnt do it in there own country , recently while sitting at a bar in O top Phuket a man walking past a bar lady sitting on a seat minding her business rushed in and kissed her on lips then laughing walked off while bar girl was naturally outraged and angry at him .

BTW 

Thank You Holland for stepping up and taking some of the burden from the rest of us.

Americans, Brit's, Aussies we all have our time in the barrel, nice to see someone else filling the limelight

Now where are the Belgians......

Edited by GinBoy2

On 3/14/2024 at 6:20 PM, 2long said:

At the end of the day, there are lots of western men who come here and are unaware that this behaviour is normal in some places, but not others.

They apologised, but did it again... maybe they thought that they were ok to do it to different ladies, and they had no idea that this was not Nana Plaza.

The world of social media nowadays where someone does or says something wrong and is all of a sudden a wanted fugitive is quite worrying.

What about all the scams in bars and taxi drivers ripping people off?

I had a friend years ago who I took to Thailand, It was his first time, he started groping girls in the old beer garden, I told him, it's not good to do this to these girls, they don't like it, and it's not good behaviour. 

Next day I told him to go his own way, I would not show him around Thailand with me. 

• Thumbs Up 1

18 hours ago, bob smith said:

another typical rationalization from someone who has been living here all of 5 minutes.

reason seems to be completely lost on you!

never mind.

bob.

Your comments reveal just how little you know and understand, you silly little man..

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

It's funny how that all the anti-foreigner rhetoric is being ramped up, just as Thaksin returns.

Deja vu.

Alas, I don't think its funny.

9 hours ago, Paris333 said:

Sexual assaults are given low sentences by the courts of the European Union.
It is another thing to talk to a woman on the street even though it is rude, and another thing to "touch" a woman unvoluntary which is consider to be a violent assault. 
Not to mention in this case we have the criminal offense of demoting two women for being "professional".
In any case the new Thai Prime Minister Mr. Srettha will have to take measures to suppress the insulting of Thai citizens by westerners.
The European Union is a mafia of racists against women since they occupy few seats in Europe Parliament and unfortunately we witnessed many abuses against women after the recent legalization of transgenders -transman -transwoman -queer furthermore Europe is a drug capital. 
Source:
And the cocaine consumption capital of Europe is ... Antwerp
https://www.politico.eu/article/antwerp-drugs-europe-cocaine-consumption/
Source:
Wastewater analysis and drugs - a European multi-city study
https://www.emcdda.europa.eu/publications/html/pods/waste-water-analysis_en#data-explorer

Source:

Crack cocaine floods Brussels as alarm sounds over safety in EU capital

European mafia and criminality can anybody stop it at least in foreign countries. Thai Prime Minister message "received"?
Source:
80 men arrested in France’s biggest operation against pedophile crimes

and this, kids, is why we don't post our research while on meth.

On 3/15/2024 at 5:53 AM, NemoH said:

Most foreign men come to Thailand thinking that all Thai women are for ‘sale’.

I think that ship has sailed.

Its dated thinking.

There is a small demographic of older men that may still believe that and maybe a smattering of younger less educated types but generally, anyone under the age of 30 (perhaps 40) has moved past that belief. 

that said there is always someone who needs it to be true out of sheer desperation.

Edited by n00dle

16 hours ago, mrwebb8825 said:

Sure are a lot of you on here suddenly believing in the innocence and purity of 2 Thai women out on the prowl on Khoa San Rd at night. I get it that most of this happens in Pattaya but nobody goes to Khoa San Rd late in the evening/night for the food.

Why are there NO pictures to back-up the claims of not drinking and not dressed provocatively? Yet these were 2 stringently made points by the 2 in the original police report.

Also, according to the twitter post, her English is better than many on here.

Apparently, you know absolutely nothing about the life of middleclass Thai women. 

7 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

Apparently, you know absolutely nothing about the life of middleclass Thai women. 

By all means, enlighten those of us whom are obviously below your level of expertise in the lives of middle-class Thai women.

On 3/16/2024 at 11:17 AM, FritsSikkink said:

I know a lot of them are deep in debt and like to work selling sexual services as a sideline.

Usually on dating apps etc. 

On 3/15/2024 at 8:46 AM, 2long said:

This is not Holland (The Netherlands).

I'm not trying to excuse these guys. I'm just pointing out that a lot of westerners think it's normal before they get here, and don't know the difference between KSR and Nana.

It might depend on where they hail from but it would certainly be unacceptable behaviour where the majority of tourists come from. Lads high on alcohol and testosterone......