After 40 days the 90-day report by mail still has not arrived

Where?

Very unsual.

Do you send by EMS? (if so, has it been received)

In the past I did postal mail and send by EMS and insert a return envelope also franked for EMS.

As far as I know you can get a sticker (not stamps) for the return envelope at the post office.

9 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

Where?

Very unsual.

In the past I did postal mail and send by EMS and insert a return envelope also franked for EMS.

As far as I know you can get a sticker (not stamps) for the return envelope at the post office.

Wouldn't registered mail be cheaper but the postal receipt you get for it serve equally well as proof of mailing?

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Maestro said:

Wouldn't registered mail be cheaper but the postal receipt you get for it serve equally well as proof of mailing?

Would be. At the time when I used it, EMS domestic was less than 100 Baht. Has risen significantly.

Edited by KhunBENQ

22 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

Where?

Very unsual.

I sent by ordinary registered mail and yes I attached a return envelope with stamps on it.

Until the past two 90 day reports, I had been submitting both by mail and online, mainly because online seemed to be taking forever. But mail wasn't any better. I received 90 day receipts almost 70 days past the deadline--with the new 90 day 15 day window already in effect. Fortunately, online service picked up recently at Chaengwattana, so I'm back to submitting only by online. But for sure, if you submitted by mail to Chaengwattan, they are taking a long time to reply.

... by registered mail and you are able to see, if and when it arrived in the IMMO. Google:  "post tracking in  Thailand".

Ask your post office, how many THB should the post stamp be on the return-envelop. Was a problem for me last time.

I don't understand why they don't make the reports online, and the same day they receive the response... I understand that they are old decrepit people, but do they use the mail? You could also try the telegraph 😂😂😂

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/16/2024 at 1:22 PM, zhounan said:

I sent by ordinary registered mail and yes I attached a return envelope with stamps on it.

Which immigration office are we talking about in this instance (if not CW who have acquired a notorious reputation for the extremely leisurely manner in which they process 90-day reports submitted by snail mail)?

On 3/16/2024 at 12:58 PM, KhunBENQ said:

Where?

Very unsual.

I used the EMS sticker for my return postage maybe 18 months ago,it arrived with additional stamps provided by CW with a note asking me "to put the stamps on the outside nextime"?????