Trump says country faces ‘bloodbath’ if Biden wins in November

Social Media

3 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

All that you said are heavily propagandized by Trump and found to be unfounded. Maybe you can show me evidence of illegals voting. 

No, he can't.

He just feels like illegals are voting.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/presidential-actions/2021/03/07/executive-order-on-promoting-access-to-voting/

The Executive Order mandates the Civil Rights Act of 1965 be enforced, so that minorities have the right to vote.

are you saying minorities are incapable of getting an ID? sounds pretty racist to me. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, BigStar said:

With no IDs, who's to know, heh heh. Won't be checked as most of it would take place in Dim-controlled districts. Why not require legit citizenship IDs (not fake, or DLs granted illegals) to vote?

By preempting, then everyone's assured the voting's fair, and that particular claim of election theft goes away. 

Top red state official demands answers on Biden executive order 'attempting to register' illegals to vote

Illegals are the buzzwords used by Trump to motivate his supporters. Those are undocumented immigrants and they have been advise rightfully of their voting rights. The order has not been implemented. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Illegals are the buzzwords used by Trump to motivate his supporters. Those are undocumented immigrants and they have been advise rightfully of their voting rights. The order has not been implemented. 

No.  Illegal aliens is used because that’s exactly who they are.

Illegal and alien!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

are you saying minorities are incapable of getting an ID? sounds pretty racist to me. 

One of the methods used to disenfranchise minorities is to mandate that special ID cards are required to vote:

https://www.brennancenter.org/our-work/research-reports/challenge-obtaining-voter-identification

Nearly 500,000 eligible voters do not have access to a vehicle and live more than 10 miles from the nearest state ID-issuing office open more than two days a week. Many of them live in rural areas with dwindling public transportation options.

More than 10 million eligible voters live more than 10 miles from their nearest state ID-issuing office open more than two days a week.

1.2 million eligible black voters and 500,000 eligible Hispanic voters live more than 10 miles from their nearest ID-issuing office open more than two days a week. People of color are more likely to be disenfranchised by these laws since they are less likely to have photo ID than the general population.
Many ID-issuing offices maintain limited business hours. For example, the office in Sauk City, Wisconsin is open only on the fifth Wednesday of any month. But only four months in 2012 — February, May, August, and October — have five Wednesdays. In other states — Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, and Texas — many part-time ID-issuing offices are in the rural regions with the highest concentrations of people of color and people in poverty.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, frank83628 said:

the mental gymnastics us guys are doing..are you for real.??... you are literally trying to change the meaning of something that has been said even though it is blatantly obvious to 99% of people, you are of the 1% that is trying to spin it when the facts prove you wrong.

do you disagree with all the MSM that have put it in the correct context?

One more time for the hard of comprehending - I and others posters here are not 'literally trying to change the meaning of something'. I know what the meaning is and the context it was used, but why use it when it's then followed by 'country' as in 'It's going to be a bloodbath for the country'. Problems in the car industry are NOT problems for the country - they are specific to the industry.  

Trump makes all these problems for himself with his 'freewheeling' style and often gets words and phrases mixed up and/or up for interpretation. This is NOT a good thing for a future POTUS as words have meaning and being precise in what is said is super important. We shouldn't all have to find alternative meanings or different interpretations to everything that comes out of his mouth. HE should be able to articulate his point much better than this.

But yeah, blame all of us for pointing this out rather than the person who actually delivers the words. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Mostly school board elections, in a handful of cities.

Twelve municipalities permit illegal immigrants or noncitizens holding green cards or temporary work visas to participate in local elections. Others are pending, abetted by the corrupt leftist legal system. For example, Vermont's Supremes supported noncitizen participation in municipal elections despite the restriction in the state's constitution. Rather like the Colorado court ignoring the law to take Trump off the ballot.

And President Biden's now speeding up temporary work authorizations for illegal immigrants, potentially granting them voting rights if Mayor Adams and Democrats succeed in their appeal for illegal voting.

Furthermore, you've ignored the gain to Dems in the Electoral College by insisting on counting illegals in the census to ensure perpetual one-party Dim rule. As Elon Musk noted recently in his interview with Don Lemon,

"If you look at the apportionment with and without illegals, I believe... there would be a net loss for blue states of approximately 20 seats in the House. This also applies to electing the president because the electoral college votes are also done by apportionment the same way that House seats are done."

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

Problems in the car industry are NOT problems for the country - they are specific to the industry.  

Yes they are. "As GM goes, so goes the nation." Another Biden term means an economic bloodbath for the country, too! Now, politicians do exaggerate. 🙂 Does Biden?

Here, I'll give you more red meat for your fantasies:

Unhinged Trump Threatens More Violence By Promising To Trigger A 'Landslide' On Election Day

Media Reports Trump Threatened Nuclear War After He Says, 'This Guacamole Is The Bomb!'

Article Image

Babylon Bee

The term is commonly used from everything from sports to the Oscars. It's only when Trump uses it that leftists seize on it, foolishly, to try to foment anti-Trump hysteria. Watch this typical Dim hypocrite righteously invoking, as you do, a definition to fit the narrative. So righteous. 

image.png.4e57142cd09d2012cd0ed41beb639dea.png

Edited by BigStar
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, LosLobo said:

In conclusion, the integrity of any argument hinges on the use of sound reasoning and robust evidence

Which is why you had no arguments to argue against.

It seems to come down to your egocentric belief in the argument by assertion fallacy when the assertions are your assertions. At bottom you merely deluded yourself that your assertions somehow contained their own evidence, because you believe in them so naively, and, though lacking any stated evidence, thought that they actually were arguments. Then you imagined, falsely, that I was making arguments against your non-arguments and fatuously came up with a lot of irrelevancy for schoolmarm purposes. Class dismissed!   

Edited by BigStar
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

Just now, frank83628 said:

it's YOU that is misinterpreting what has been said, you are trying to make an issue out of something that the vast majority of people agree isnt. even the usual Trump bashing media have all referred it to the Auto ind. seems you just want it to means something else to fit your anti Trump stance.

Where's Trump's repudiation? Is it beneath him to to clarify his comments so as not to be misunderstood?

My money is on Trump doubling down on those comments without clarification during the next week or two.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

Forgive us for taking him at his word.

For being idiots? Context must always be considered. 

2 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Why hasn't Trump bothered to clarify his comments? I think we know the answer to that question.

He left that to his campaign, and his campaign did. Trump is rather amused by the hysteria on the left and sometimes jokes about it. He likes to stir them up and get all the free publicity resulting.   

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, BigStar said:

No, utterly rational frustration and anger even among those not supporting Trump, hence Biden's record low approval numbers. People's bank balances aren't lying to them, you see, and they ain't stupid. They also see what's happened with the border, immigration, crime, social division, and excessive, sometimes illegal regulation for the leftist agenda. 

And Biden's simply doubling down. No fanciful "pushing" to address the "real issues" has worked in the last 4 years, as the "real issues" have become a lot worse than they were under Trump. The "real issues" have become the issues of new "genders," pronouns, diversity, gas stoves, spying on political opponents, paying off students to vote Dim, throwing money at Ukraine, pandering to Muslims, etc. etc.

The Dims can't get rid of him as Kamala's in the wings and invulnerable as the affirmative action diversity bimbo. 

Nothing emotional here. Get over that nonsense.

Bidenflation higher than ever, clocking in at 17.3% -TIPP

A Course in Biden Budgetology

And so the personal attack calling political opponents, “Dim”. You are dismissed.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Anybody with an intent to speak concidesy (Yes, I know) would have said a "bloodbath for the industry" and not a "bloodbath for the country". Forgive us for taking him at his word. Why hasn't Trump bothered to clarify his comments? I think we know the answer to that question. It's now left to the apologists to clean up aisle 3.

why should he clarify it? it might be different had the entire MSM media misunderstood, but the fact 99% didn't it would suggest the 1% want it to mean something else.

• Agree 1

Where's Trump's repudiation? Is it beneath him to to clarify his comments so as not to be misunderstood?

My money is on Trump doubling down on those comments without clarification during the next week or two.

you could just admit that YOU misunderstood it. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

One of the methods used to disenfranchise minorities is to mandate that special ID cards are required to vote:

https://www.brennancenter.org/our-work/research-reports/challenge-obtaining-voter-identification

Nearly 500,000 eligible voters do not have access to a vehicle and live more than 10 miles from the nearest state ID-issuing office open more than two days a week. Many of them live in rural areas with dwindling public transportation options.

More than 10 million eligible voters live more than 10 miles from their nearest state ID-issuing office open more than two days a week.

1.2 million eligible black voters and 500,000 eligible Hispanic voters live more than 10 miles from their nearest ID-issuing office open more than two days a week. People of color are more likely to be disenfranchised by these laws since they are less likely to have photo ID than the general population.
Many ID-issuing offices maintain limited business hours. For example, the office in Sauk City, Wisconsin is open only on the fifth Wednesday of any month. But only four months in 2012 — February, May, August, and October — have five Wednesdays. In other states — Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, and Texas — many part-time ID-issuing offices are in the rural regions with the highest concentrations of people of color and people in poverty.

Cry me a river

• Love It 1

11 minutes ago, BigStar said:

Which is why you had no arguments to argue against.

It seems to come down to your egocentric belief in the argument by assertion fallacy when the assertions are your assertions. At bottom you merely deluded yourself that your assertions somehow contained their own evidence, because you believe in them so naively, and, though lacking any stated evidence, thought that they actually were arguments. Then you imagined, falsely, that I was making arguments against your non-arguments and fatuously came up with a lot of irrelevancy for schoolmarm purposes. Class dismissed!   

In your response, you’ve accused me of engaging in an “argument by assertion.”

I challenge you to specify which part of my argument you found to be unsupported by evidence.

This will allow us to examine the evidence together and discuss its merits in a constructive manner.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, LosLobo said:

In your response, you’ve accused me of engaging in an “argument by assertion.”

I challenge you to specify which part of my argument you found to be unsupported by evidence.

This will allow us to examine the evidence together and discuss its merits in a constructive manner.

No, you may simply quote of your assertions and show where you also presented the evidence it's based on and how it supported your imagined argument. So you have the chance to achieve a major breakthrough in your education here. 

• Love It 1

40 minutes ago, BigStar said:

Yes they are. "As GM goes, so goes the nation." Another Biden term means an economic bloodbath for the country, too! Now, politicians do exaggerate. 🙂 Does Biden?

Here, I'll give you more red meat for your fantasies:

Unhinged Trump Threatens More Violence By Promising To Trigger A 'Landslide' On Election Day

Media Reports Trump Threatened Nuclear War After He Says, 'This Guacamole Is The Bomb!'

Article Image

Babylon Bee

The term is commonly used from everything from sports to the Oscars. It's only when Trump uses it that leftists seize on it, foolishly, to try to foment anti-Trump hysteria. Watch this typical Dim hypocrite righteously invoking, as you do, a definition to fit the narrative. So righteous. 

image.png.4e57142cd09d2012cd0ed41beb639dea.png

Oh for Gods sake, I am NOT 'invoking...... a definition to fit the narrative' I clearly understand the definition and I am not pushing any narrative. I am mearly pointing out that if you use the word 'bloodbath' then perhaps don't follow it with the phrase '..........for the country' It's the 'country bit that's the problem, not the 'bloodbath'.

And if you can't understand this and keep pushing YOUR narrative that I mean something different then that's your problem, not mine.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BigStar said:

No, you may simply quote of your assertions and show where you also presented the evidence it's based on and how it supported your imagined argument. So you have the chance to achieve a major breakthrough in your education here. 

Thank you for your prompt reply.

I understand your request for specific evidence supporting my assertions.

Let’s consider one of the points I made regarding the logical fallacy of “argument by assertion.”

For instance, when I stated that “the cornerstone of any logical argument is the presence of evidence and reasoning,” this is supported by the foundational principles of critical thinking and debate.

The evidence for this assertion lies in the vast body of academic literature on argumentation theory, which consistently emphasizes the importance of evidence in supporting claims (Govier, 2010; Tindale, 2004).

Furthermore, when I mentioned the fallacy of “Begging the Question,” I referred to the practice of assuming a statement to be true without providing evidence to support it. This is a well-documented fallacy in logic textbooks and resources (Walton, 1991; Hurley, 2014).

I am more than willing to provide additional sources and explanations for any other points you may question.

My aim is to engage in a dialogue that is both informative and enlightening for all parties involved. If there are specific assertions from my initial post that you would like me to elaborate on, please let me know, and I will address them accordingly.

Looking forward to continuing our discussion. 🙂