Trump says country faces ‘bloodbath’ if Biden wins in November

Social Media

38 minutes ago, G_Money said:

As suspected, you have no idea.  Carry on.

Did you know that mountains of brand new equipment were required to be buried after ww2 under the lend lease agreements? The good stuff in A was either brought back or destroyed. Lots of non militarily significant equipment was just left behind. Unfortunately the right wing added up the total amount of equipment ever sent to Afghanistan and pretended that it was still all useful in a massive travesty of dishonesty.

Edited by ozimoron

10 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Did you know that mountains of brand new equipment were required to be buried after ww2 under the lend lease agreements? The good stuff in A was either brought back or destroyed. Lots of non militarily significant equipment was just left behind. Unfortunately the right wing added up the total amount of equipment ever sent to Afghanistan and pretended that it was still all useful in a massive travesty of dishonesty.

None was buried or brought back from Afghanistan.

WW2 is irrelevant.

Just stick with the original post.

Much easier to say the weapons are in the hands of our enemies.  Thanks Joe.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, ozimoron said:

He was just following a "suggestion" from this education secretary's brother. Nepotism was a feature fo Trump's administration, not a bug.

so, you mean Biden could not make his own decision, or perhaps it was his own decision that went so horribly wrong.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Thanks entirely to Trump who decided against ALL military advice to pull out to benefit the Christian nationalist fundamentalist brother of Trumps education secretary. Trump literally handed Biden a poisoned chalice by ordering the withdrawal. Gen Milley said he was "shocked". Had he not done so the US would have bases right on Iran's doorstep right now. The far right just can't face facts.

Trumps order for withdrawal at all was an unmitigated disaster and dishonored the deaths of thousands of troops who died in vain just to boost Trumps cronies and major donors.

so the whole 20yr wasn't a disaster in the first place, just the trumps order, that Biden could have cancelled if he so wished.

hang on, do i bring up something from WW11 now?

• Love It 1

Just now, ozimoron said:

Thanks entirely to Trump who decided against ALL military advice to pull out to benefit the Christian nationalist fundamentalist brother of Trumps education secretary. Trump literally handed Biden a poisoned chalice by ordering the withdrawal. Gen Milley said he was "shocked". Had he not done so the US would have bases right on Iran's doorstep right now. The far right just can't face facts.

Trumps order for withdrawal at all was an unmitigated disaster and dishonored the deaths of thousands of troops who died in vain just to boost Trumps cronies and major donors.

Trumps fault blah blah blah.  

The left’s infamous game of pointing fingers at everyone except themselves when culpable.

The fact is the cluster fu— withdrawal happened on Biden’s watch.  

The buck stopped with him.  Commander in Chief.  

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

so the whole 20yr wasn't a disaster in the first place, just the trumps order, that Biden could have cancelled if he so wished.

hang on, do i bring up something from WW11 now?

Biden’s cancelled every thing else Trump implemented.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Trumps fault blah blah blah.  

The left’s infamous game of pointing fingers at everyone except themselves when culpable.

The fact is the cluster fu— withdrawal happened on Biden’s watch.  

The buck stopped with him.  Commander in Chief. 

This just after you'd got done pointing the finger at Biden. You can't make this stuff up.

7 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

This just after you'd got done pointing the finger at Biden. You can't make this stuff up.

What are you talking about?  You drunk again.

8 minutes ago, G_Money said:

What are you talking about?  You drunk again.

And there's more...

Trump ordered the withdrawal of troops and the release of 5,000 Taliban prisoners without consultation with the Afghan government. That prisoner release was the main reason why the Afghan government fell so quickly and the chief reason why the US military were blindsided and chaos ensued. Trump is a traitor.

Mike Pompeo, Trump’s secretary of state, said on Feb. 29, 2020, that the agreement "entails a promise from the Taliban that terrorists can never again operate from Afghan soil."

By August 2020, news reports said that the Afghan government, which was not a signatory in the Taliban-U.S. deal, had released 4,600 Taliban prisoners after pressure from the Trump administration. Afghan officials considered the release of 400 other prisoners problematic because they had committed major crimes, Voice of America reported.

"We acknowledge that the release of these prisoners is unpopular," Pompeo said Aug. 6.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/aug/31/mitt-romney/mitt-romney-accurately-says-trump-administration-w/

Edited by ozimoron

31 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

And there's more...

Trump ordered the withdrawal of troops and the release of 5,000 Taliban prisoners without consultation with the Afghan government. That prisoner release was the main reason why the Afghan government fell so quickly and the chief reason why the US military were blindsided and chaos ensued. Trump is a traitor.

Mike Pompeo, Trump’s secretary of state, said on Feb. 29, 2020, that the agreement "entails a promise from the Taliban that terrorists can never again operate from Afghan soil."

By August 2020, news reports said that the Afghan government, which was not a signatory in the Taliban-U.S. deal, had released 4,600 Taliban prisoners after pressure from the Trump administration. Afghan officials considered the release of 400 other prisoners problematic because they had committed major crimes, Voice of America reported.

"We acknowledge that the release of these prisoners is unpopular," Pompeo said Aug. 6.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/aug/31/mitt-romney/mitt-romney-accurately-says-trump-administration-w/

What is it that the buck stops with Biden and the fact that he was the sitting President when he ordered the withdrawal that you’re so confused about?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Stargeezr said:

The new Devided States of America, Trump versus Biden.

What a state the USA is in right now. 2 dinosaurs who should both be retired forecfully from politics.

Pray tell of any world leader whom you feel has it over Biden then?

9 hours ago, G_Money said:

Can any of the Biden reach around buddies explain what happened to the weapons and the rest of the military hardware abandoned by your leader?

Initially and where they most likely are now?

Who have had these weapons been used against?

A chance for the intelligence types to shine.

Just don’t claim they’re at the Kabul museum of foreign wars.

Most was held by the Afghan army at that point.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, ozimoron said:

The American popular opinion was anti war. Biden knew he would burn political capital as well as send the wrong signal to the rest of the world if he were to reverse Trump's order. Trump did this just out of retribution for Biden's election and wanted to reduce the chances of him having a successful first 100 days. How anyone doesn't understand that is what confuses me.

The bottom line is that the US military were all aghast and dismayed by Trump's order. Reason? It was always going to be an unmitigated disaster.

Biden’s watch.  Buck stops with him.  His order.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/milley-mckenzie-critical-delays-decision-making-during-afghanistan-withdrawal-far-too-late

5 hours ago, Jingthing said:

The larger context of what we're dealing with "American Carnage" Trump.

This will one day be told as the story of how two hookers defeated the supreme court to bring down Trump.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, G_Money said:

As suspected, you have no idea.  Carry on.

I think Ozimoron has answered you deflection particularly well so no need for my contribution so how about you answer me this? What do you think Trump meant when he said 'undocumented migrants are “poisoning the blood of our country. It’s so bad, and people are coming in with disease.” or when he said '“We will root out the communists, Marxists, fascists and the radical left thugs that live like vermin within the confines of our country'

I'm genuinely interested to hear your take on this.

2 hours ago, frank83628 said:

i can see why the anti Trumpers get so hysterical now over the smallest things ...FF to 5:12-8:0, talking about trump will kill his opposition, rule with brutality, send every one to gtmo, no wonder the anti Trumpers get so frothy at the mouth on these threads. 

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/XNFe3xRLKv8DP1j2/?mibextid=oFDknk 

I agree. I can't see why anyone would get 'frothy at the mouth.' I mean it's only in regard to things he actually says and does. How terribly unreasonable.   

I'll give the same question to you as did to ol' G_Money. What do you think Trump meant when he said 'undocumented migrants are “poisoning the blood of our country. It’s so bad, and people are coming in with disease.” or when he said '“We will root out the communists, Marxists, fascists and the radical left thugs that live like vermin within the confines of our country' 

Do you agree with these statements? Do you think they are being misinterpreted? 

• Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

I think Ozimoron has answered you deflection particularly well so no need for my contribution so how about you answer me this? What do you think Trump meant when he said 'undocumented migrants are “poisoning the blood of our country. It’s so bad, and people are coming in with disease.” or when he said '“We will root out the communists, Marxists, fascists and the radical left thugs that live like vermin within the confines of our country'

I'm genuinely interested to hear your take on this.

No sound bites provide, of course.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/cdc-sends-response-team-chicago-migrant-shelter-measles-outbreak

Just one example.  Illegal aliens sneaking in at the southern border do bring in diseases.

Legal intended immigrants must have a Health department physical that can identify known diseases and take appropriate action.

Edited by G_Money
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

I agree. I can't see why anyone would get 'frothy at the mouth.' I mean it's only in regard to things he actually says and does. How terribly unreasonable.   

I'll give the same question to you as did to ol' G_Money. What do you think Trump meant when he said 'undocumented migrants are “poisoning the blood of our country. It’s so bad, and people are coming in with disease.” or when he said '“We will root out the communists, Marxists, fascists and the radical left thugs that live like vermin within the confines of our country' 

The phrase "Bloodbath" was carefully selected by those who wrote his speech ,They are not as stupid as trump's followers. And neither are we, 

It is a dog whistle phrase  , a thinly veiled propaganda device threat, designed for plausible deniability.

trump does it all the time. 

Edited by sirineou
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Nineteen pages veering further off topic with  every page. The OP and source story takes Trump out of context again.

This "bloodbath" refers to the effect on the US auto industry if the large-scale import of Chinese vehicles, made in Mexico, is allowed.

A poor choice of word but one previously used by others to describe industrial or economic disasters, for example.

Get over it.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nauseus said:

This "bloodbath" refers to the effect on the US auto industry if the large-scale import of Chinese vehicles, made in Mexico, is allowed.

Yea right 

With all the Economic phrases available to his speech writers, they thought " If Biden wins it will be a bloodbath" :tongue:

Not if these trade policies are followed it will be a blood bath.

But "If biden wins" 

If you really believe that, I have a bridge I am willing to sell to you at a very reasonable price. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

poisoning the blood of our country...not sure,  i haven't sat down and watched the full thing yet..(have you) but at a guerss the criminal element that is entering and then mixing with the population.

people coming in with disease..well, think back to covid, remember that bothered you so much, blamed Trump for all those deaths and his 'slack' response.... although not plastered over the news now, covid is still out there, have those entering been vacced? so who's to say another more deadly variant of covid couldn't be brought in someone entering illegally? you'd be quick to blame if it were Trumpo in charge..and did
'“We will root out the communists, Marxists, fascists and the radical left thugs that live like vermin within the confines of our country... thats self explanatory surely. route out those breaking the law, rioting, like those BLM, antifia, etc,

what is your interpretation? from your posts i am going to assume something similar to whats said in the section of video i highlighted above.

Edited by frank83628

7 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Yea right 

With all the Economic phrases available to his speech writers, they thought " If Biden wins it will be a bloodbath" :tongue:

Not if these trade policies are followed it will be a blood bath.

But "If biden wins" 

If you really believe that, I have a bridge I am willing to sell to you at a very reasonable price. 

Why, was it made in China?

2 hours ago, frank83628 said:

i can see why the anti Trumpers get so hysterical now over the smallest things ...FF to 5:12-8:0, talking about trump will kill his opposition, rule with brutality, send every one to gtmo, no wonder the anti Trumpers get so frothy at the mouth on these threads. 
https://www.facebook.com/share/v/XNFe3xRLKv8DP1j2/?mibextid=oFDknk 

The idiom 'to shoot oneself in the foot' comes to mind....

This screen shot is from a video that appeared on opening your link.

The message on the banner directed at Fox News from reliable source Jefferson is quite explicit, accordingly I never proceeded to play the video.

image.jpeg.af18cf2c9a9d3d84178a56f34e251ec6.jpeg