Trump unable to get $464m bond in New York fraud case, his lawyers say

Social Media

32 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Not applicable.

Trump hasn’t been asked to pay bail, he’s not been fined.

He’s been handed a penalty commensurate with the fraud’s he’s committed.

8th amendment 

Sounds like a fine to me.  Despite your attempt at creative writing.

Edited by G_Money
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, Dolf said:

You are a Biden troll. You won't admit he is too old and terrible.

You, an Australian, thinks Biden's intelligence has ended because of his age, are you then of a similar age to Biden......?  🤔

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Dolf said:

Millions of loan applications over 75 years would have had inflated numbers to get a better deal. Nobody got charged like Trump.

Those loan applications with inflated numbers were/are not charged but rejected. 20% rejections for loans are quite normal. Trump falsified his assets and rightfully indicted. Conman should not be rewarded. You seem to have a soft spot for fraud. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Eric Loh said:

Those loan applications with inflated numbers were/are not charged but rejected. 20% rejections for loans are quite normal. Trump falsified his assets and rightfully indicted. Conman should not be rewarded. You seem to have a soft spot for fraud. 

Not true at all. Mortgage brokers massage numbers all the time on loan applications.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, transam said:

Biden has been in the top of Government circles for many a decade, which to me says a lot of experience gained which would not have been there at school, a very long time ago, keep digging.....🤭

But, I am sure you are at the top of your game, sadly........:unsure:

Plus, you support a bloke that has ripped off thousands, been naughty in changing rooms, and an out-and-out liar. Though I am not surprised you support that type.....:coffee1:

What about you? Dropped out of school so Biden seems smart to you.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

45 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Another genius has spoken 

Yee Haw, break out the moonshine Marylou, that's the first intelligent thing you've ever posted – – good boy, keep it up!

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, transam said:

I never dropped out of school, where did you get that from...........😂

Very naughty making up stories, you be careful now...😉

You admitted it already.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

28 minutes ago, transam said:

You, an Australian, thinks Biden's intelligence has ended because of his age, are you then of a similar age to Biden......?  🤔

Plus he is mentally handicapped?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

But that is all IT ever does!

IT would not know the truth even if IT understood the meaning!

Another troll guy. Hiding behind a computer acting tough. 

• Confused 2

12 minutes ago, transam said:

Biden has been in the top of Government circles for many a decade, which to me says a lot of experience gained which would not have been there at school, a very long time ago, keep digging.....🤭

But, I am sure you are at the top of your game, sadly........:unsure:

Plus, you support a bloke that has ripped off thousands, been naughty in changing rooms, and an out-and-out liar. Though I am not surprised you support that type.....:coffee1:

While true, Biden has many years in government.  Much too long.  Term limits needed.

And yet he has accomplished very little during all those years.

Highest achievements has been a very racist civil rights / busing voting record.  Buddies with other long time Jim Crow southerners, even speaking the eulogy at ones funeral.

Other achievements include plagiarism in his speeches.  His ability to lie about his education, past employment despite never having a real job and his infamous march with MLK.

Final achievement is amassing millions during his career despite a civil service salary.

A classic Democrat High Achiever!

4 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

You are clutching straw. No major banks lend to Trump because they don;t trust Trump except the dodgy scandalous Deutsche Bank. 

Could you get a $500m loan?

• Love It 1

2 minutes ago, G_Money said:

While true, Biden has many years in government.  Much too long.  Term limits needed.

And yet he has accomplished very little during all those years.

Highest achievements has been a very racist civil rights / busing voting record.  Buddies with other long time Jim Crow southerners, even speaking the eulogy at ones funeral.

Other achievements include plagiarism in his speeches.  His ability to lie about his education, past employment despite never having a real job and his infamous march with MLK.

Final achievement is amassing millions during his career despite a civil service salary.

A classic Democrat High Achiever!

He plagiarised in law school too. Finished 76/85. Clearly not too smart.

He has a good smile and wears nice suits. Only 2 good traits he has.

4 hours ago, bamnutsak said:

Yes, I didn't mean to imply that this stake was "liquid", but someone (Jared, Jeff Yass, Saudis) might be convinced to pay him $500 million today for a stake which might be worth $750 million, once all the hurdles are overcome. Certainly no more risky than taking potentially encumbered real estate?

With respect, I suggest that the equity in real estate is an asset that can easily be liquidated, albeit subject to encumbrances.

Trump's potential shareholding in Truth Social with him as the sole asset may not hold any intrinsic value in the future, particularly if it is tied to his transient fortunes and involvement.

Given Trump’s age and the legal challenges he faces, it’s plausible to suggest that this asset could depreciate significantly in the near future, whether due to life expectancy or potential legal outcomes or a reduced lifespan in the event of incarceration.