I have enjoyed my time in Thailand, but...

33 minutes ago, bob smith said:

Thailand isn't better than ANY western country by any metric. 

All it has got going for it is the food and the weather.

Can get decent food and weather in Spain.

bob.

Disagree,

Warm weather, cheap housing, and cheap women are what Thailand has.

The food is poop!

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

cheap women are what Thailand has.

not so cheap anymore mate..

I was quoted 5,000 the other day for a night of 'fun.'

I laughed in her face and ordered another shot!

bob.

Edited by bob smith

2 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

I left the US about 6 years ago, and it still had feminine women everywhere , so I don't know where you're getting this from. Have you been there? Or any other western country for a long enough time to see this? Some men are repulsed by women who are strong. To them this isn't feminine, as if they have to act subservient to be feminine. I've know women who were very strong and independent, and they were surely very feminine.

I don't live in the US, Fred. I've seen a lot of US movies and I don't think there are many feminine women there. They might dress sexy, but sexy isn't feminine. Do you know the difference between feminine and sexy, Fred?

Dana Delaney was feminine even when wearing hospital scrubs and a mask ( she was strong and independent ), but that was 30 years ago, Fred. Audrey Hepburn was feminine ( she was strong and independent too ), but Sigourney Weaver was not. I could go on, but either you get it or you don't.

My western partner was very attractive, and was strong and independent, but had not an ounce of femininity.

Feminine is what I saw all over the place in Thai women, but in short supply in London, when I worked there, and I worked with a lot of women, all strong and independent, but hardly feminine.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

I'm leaving as soon as I can

You’ve been saying this for the longest time but you never go.

Also these huge blocks of text are hard to read, for some of us. It’s rude and inconsiderate to post in such a way.

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, bob smith said:

not so cheap anymore mate..

I was quoted 5,000 the other day for a night of fun.

I laughed in her face and ordered another shot!

bob.

The mama san tried that on me with a BG that didn't speak English ( new arrival ). I didn't bar fine her.

4 minutes ago, ArnieP said:

Also these huge blocks of text are hard to read, for some of us. It’s rude and inconsiderate to post in such a way.

He talks nonsense that guy. 

12 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Many men who like little girls go to Thailand and the Philippines for their fix

What do you like?

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I don't live in the US, Fred. I've seen a lot of US movies and I don't think there are many feminine women there. They might dress sexy, but sexy isn't feminine. Do you know the difference between feminine and sexy, Fred?

Dana Delaney was feminine even when wearing hospital scrubs and a mask ( she was strong and independent ), but that was 30 years ago, Fred. Audrey Hepburn was feminine ( she was strong and independent too ), but Sigourney Weaver was not. I could go on, but either you get it or you don't.

My western partner was very attractive, and was strong and independent, but had not an ounce of femininity.

Feminine is what I saw all over the place in Thai women, but in short supply in London, when I worked there, and I worked with a lot of women, all strong and independent, but hardly feminine.

I've been with about 100 women in my life and a few wives. All of them were feminine, some more than others. Some were more sexy than others also. Feminine is acting like a lady, and a lady can be strong and feminine. You aren't seeing how people really are if you're going by movies. What you see is acting, and of course Audrey Hepburn acted feminine because that's what they wanted from her. Was she that way in person? Probably, maybe, who knows. Sigourney Weaver acts tough because again, that's' what they wanted. You had one western women and you're judging all of them? You know you can't do that. I see femininity here and I see bitc*es by the score, screaming their heads off in public. Are they more feminine in private? Who knows. A woman can be  strong, assertive, emotional,stand up for herself, and a black belt and still be feminine when needed. Women are the same everywhere in the world, with a few slight differences because of culture, but that doesn't mean a Thai woman won't act like a western women and a western woman can't be feminine. If a woman is empathetic, emotional, caring, nurturing and compassionate, she is acting feminine. Trust me, I do get it, and know many western women that are very feminine and also strong, and some that are quiet and can be demons.

17 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Disagree,

Warm weather, cheap housing, and cheap women are what Thailand has.

The food is poop!

Your idea of cheap women and mine differs. Cheap for me was Pattaya's 500 LT, as opposed to a Bkk gogo dancer at 1,000 LT, but that was last century.

9 minutes ago, ArnieP said:

When he goes is HIS decision.

Nothing to do with you in the slightest.

...Are you paying for his ticket?

bob.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ArnieP said:

It's not rude writing things in a large paragraph. I don't write anything to be inconsiderate. I just type then post. And I've only been saying I'm going to leave this last year. It will take a little time to visit back home, find a place to live, then convince my ex that going back asap is the only way our daughter will be able to keep up with the school curriculum for her age. She knows I'm going, but my daughter is still at the cute age, at 7. She left her previous two girls with her boyfriends families at age 9 and 10, and they didn't want them but took care of them anyway. Her middle daughter is now living, at 14, with her other married daughter. Past history shows what the future brings.

8 minutes ago, Dolf said:

He talks nonsense that guy. 

I don't talk nonsense. You just can't understand a large paragraph. If you actually took the time to read them, you might understand what I'm saying. If not, then it doesn't matter because people disagree, especially with some things they don't understand .

13 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I prefer being single .

I don't need or want someone to hold my hand when I go out 

Do you sleep with women?

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

When they make it legal I'll be permanently high, but till then I don't want to be evicted.

Am I angry, you bet I am.

What am I angry about- the government, the failing health system and overpriced GP visits because I can't buy meds over the counter, the housing disaster, and insane rents, incompetent city councils that waste ratepayers money, the tax system, the cretinous public tv service, and that is just the start.

I loved being in Thailand- other than a short 90 day report 3 times a year, I only had to put up with the immigration clown show once a year. I lived in a brilliant hotel for less than the <deleted> I live in now because there are no houses to rent at a price I can afford. I was never cold, and it's a million times more interesting than the rural town I live in. I live 30 minutes from the beach but rarely visit it because petrol is so expensive now.

You should give Samaratins

2 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

I've been with about 100 women in my life and a few wives. All of them were feminine, some more than others. Some were more sexy than others also. Feminine is acting like a lady, and a lady can be strong and feminine. You aren't seeing how people really are if you're going by movies. What you see is acting, and of course Audrey Hepburn acted feminine because that's what they wanted from her. Was she that way in person? Probably, maybe, who knows. Sigourney Weaver acts tough because again, that's' what they wanted. You had one western women and you're judging all of them? You know you can't do that. I see femininity here and I see bitc*es by the score, screaming their heads off in public. Are they more feminine in private? Who knows. A woman can be  strong, assertive, emotional,stand up for herself, and a black belt and still be feminine when needed. Women are the same everywhere in the world, with a few slight differences because of culture, but that doesn't mean a Thai woman won't act like a western women and a western woman can't be feminine. If a woman is empathetic, emotional, caring, nurturing and compassionate, she is acting feminine. Trust me, I do get it, and know many western women that are very feminine and also strong, and some that are quiet and can be demons.

Thanks for replying Fred. I may have only been in 2 serious relationships ( one with a western woman ) but I worked for decades with women, lots and lots of women. Hundreds I worked for years with, and thousands for just one shift. I think I got to know women better than most western men, not that I ever cracked the mystery that is woman. No man will ever discover what makes a woman tick, and visa versa.

I can say, Fred, that of all those hundreds of women I knew well, having spent many hours working with them, very few were feminine. Masses of pretty ones, hordes of attractive ones, but of feminine ones not a lot.

Femininity is something that comes from within a woman. Can't paint it on, can't dress it on, can't act it, can't pretend it. They either have it or they don't.

Being feminine isn't "acting like a lady" Fred, being feminine is BEING a lady, and it can't be faked. Yes, a feminine woman can be strong and independent, but they don't have to be.

It's like true beauty, it is something that comes from the very being of a person, not something they learn to do. Not something that can be practiced in a mirror, like a smile.

It's like being charismatic; either have it or don't.

10 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

I don't talk nonsense. You just can't understand a large paragraph. If you actually took the time to read them, you might understand what I'm saying. If not, then it doesn't matter because people disagree, especially with some things they don't understand .

Breaking up text to make it more readable is just good manners.

Were you taught to write in large paragraphs by a teacher intent on saving paper?There's no paper in the cyberverse.

See how easy it is?

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Thanks for replying Fred. I may have only been in 2 serious relationships ( one with a western woman ) but I worked for decades with women, lots and lots of women. Hundreds I worked for years with, and thousands for just one shift. I think I got to know women better than most western men, not that I ever cracked the mystery that is woman. No man will ever discover what makes a woman tick, and visa versa.

I can say, Fred, that of all those hundreds of women I knew well, having spent many hours working with them, very few were feminine. Masses of pretty ones, hordes of attractive ones, but of feminine ones not a lot.

Femininity is something that comes from within a woman. Can't paint it on, can't dress it on, can't act it, can't pretend it. They either have it or they don't.

Being feminine isn't "acting like a lady" Fred, being feminine is BEING a lady, and it can't be faked. Yes, a feminine woman can be strong and independent, but they don't have to be.

It's like true beauty, it is something that comes from the very being of a person, not something they learn to do. Not something that can be practiced in a mirror, like a smile.

It's like being charismatic; either have it or don't.

When I said acting like a lady, I meant being one of course, not like an actor in a movie. A lot of women aren't feminine but are gorgeous yes, but it also goes the other way. If a woman is empathetic, emotional, caring, nurturing and compassionate, she is being feminine. I changed my wording.

4 minutes ago, Dolf said:

Do you sleep with women?

Really none of your business, my sleeping arrangements .

But are you asking whether I have sex with Woman ?

If you are , again, really none of your business and not info that I want to put in the public domain 

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

Really none of your business, my sleeping arrangements .

But are you asking whether I have sex with Woman ?

If you are , again, really none of your business and not info that I want to put in the public domain 

You ask other posters about sex a lot I have noticed

21 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Are they more feminine in private? Who knows.

I missed that before.

They won't be more feminine in private because a feminine woman is always feminine. If they ain't in public they ain't in private. Femininity isn't like a dress. They can't put it on in private and take it off in public.

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

Breaking up text to make it more readable is just good manners.

Were you taught to write in large paragraphs by a teacher intent on saving paper?There's no paper in the cyberverse.

See how easy it is?

I just type and post. it isn't my intentions to be rude or inconsiderate. I just want to get my ideas out and post them. I do understand what you're saying.