I have enjoyed my time in Thailand, but...

3 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Assuming again. Better to take a walk and forget about this forum. You aren't adding anything besides negativity and trolling. If you really want to help, don't reply. Having a daughter I love isn't a failed experiment . It brought a smart, beautiful little girl in the world that is my responsibility to show a safe, teaching environment, just like i did with my other children back home. She's the only reason I'm still in a place that looks at women as inferior slaves. This I will teach her is wrong behavior. Maybe you don't have any children so cannot understand this. I not miserable but am missing what makes me happy. Many farangs here aren't happy but stay because it's cheaper than their own country or they can get younger women easier. All of tis gets old eventually, as we all do. Better to be in a place you're comfortable in.

How can anyone be annoyed by bobs posting? 

I just do not get it, just move on, pretend it is not there. So many waste energy on nothing

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, fredwiggy said:

I left because my ex didn't want to move there. Now she does. She wanted to stay near her family,most of whom don't care about each other. The US has everything Thailand has and much better, with more freedom. I don't lie nor exaggerate. You assume.

You met her in Thailand. You left the US to find a woman.

2 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Do they have any competent politicians over there?

And just in case they have them, do they have people who vote for competent people?

abf6e3ddd8f39b4a67743e04e6cc214844-marjo

Politicians are the same everywhere, Most lie, exaggerate and are in it for power. People can vote there to add or remove, unlike here. P{roblem is, most they vote in are no good, at least after they get in. A president is unnecessary. A group of like minded people who are out to help everyone is. Infighting doesn't help.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, transam said:

This is the type of post we are used to from you, has absolutely no content except having a dig at a member, it is your trait, sadly it seems the forum needs a dip-stick for the clicks.......🥴

"Cheap Chinese parts to fix cars", hmmm, now I think I did mention something about your mental health.........:whistling:............:cowboy:

You are a professional stalker. Following me around the site whinging.

You need help.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, richard_smith237 said:

This ‘two-faced’ business…    Do you tell Thai’s to their face that you don’t like them ? 

YES.

I tell Mrs. Smith almost everyday!

bob.

• Haha 1

Just now, Dolf said:

You met her in Thailand. You left the US to find a woman.

I came to Thailand to see Thailand.I was talking to a woman doctor and told her I would meet her while I was there visiting during Songkran. I always liked the look of Thai women. After I came here, I stayed at a hotel the friend recommended. My soon to be wife worked there. Easy and simple. My daughter was born from this relationship so it wasn't a failure. This is what happens to most relationships.

7 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Assuming again. Better to take a walk and forget about this forum. You aren't adding anything besides negativity and trolling. If you really want to help, don't reply. Having a daughter I love isn't a failed experiment . It brought a smart, beautiful little girl in the world that is my responsibility to show a safe, teaching environment, just like i did with my other children back home. She's the only reason I'm still in a place that looks at women as inferior slaves. This I will teach her is wrong behavior. Maybe you don't have any children so cannot understand this. I not miserable but am missing what makes me happy. Many farangs here aren't happy but stay because it's cheaper than their own country or they can get younger women easier. All of tis gets old eventually, as we all do. Better to be in a place you're comfortable in.

Maybe you should stop posting nonsense. Go to the US. Stay there. 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1

Just now, Dolf said:

You are a professional stalker. Following me around the site whinging.

You need help.

You would say that, try posting the normal number of posts per day and see the change in interactions from anyone, you know it makes sense.....😉

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, fredwiggy said:

I came to Thailand to see Thailand.I was talking to a woman doctor and told her I would meet her while I was there visiting during Songkran. I always liked the look of Thai women. After I came here, I stayed at a hotel the friend recommended. My soon to be wife worked there. Easy and simple. My daughter was born from this relationship so it wasn't a failure. This is what happens to most relationships.

When she is 30 you will be gone.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, transam said:

You would say that, try posting the normal number of posts per day and see the change in interactions from anyone, you know it makes sense.....😉

Weird stalker 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, transam said:

Tell all your next username, you must have thought it by now........😝

How about "Brush"............😂

You are a weirdo.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, bob smith said:

Jealous you can't afford to join me?

bob.

I might go next year but got lots of plans. Cambodia, Myanmar, Vietnam etc

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Dolf said:

What month are you going?

why?

it doesn't matter.

you will know when I am going because, as I have promised, I will be posting a picture of the departure gate on here.

bob.

Edited by bob smith

6 minutes ago, bob smith said:

why?

it doesn't matter.

you will know when I am going because, as I have promised, I will be posting a picture of the departure gate on here.

bob.

Secret

Just now, fredwiggy said:

Coming from one. I'm actually an empath. Look it up. It's pretty much the opposite of a narcissist.

Arrogant, self centred and stubborn.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Dolf said:

Arrogant, self centred and stubborn.

Yes, that would describe you. Me? Compassionate, caring, loving, kind, considerate, a provider, generous, and stubborn. Self centered doesn't describe a father who puts his kids futures ahead of his own, and treats women equally. An empath by nature cares more for others. That's how i was raised.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Yes, that would describe you. Me? Compassionate, caring, loving, kind, considerate, a provider, generous, and stubborn. Self centered doesn't describe a father who puts his kids futures ahead of his own, and treats women equally. An empath by nature cares more for others. That's how i was raised.

Delusional.

• Thanks 2