its probably very dangerous

Ive seen this  fella  prancing round my land a few times but hes a bit  skittish and hard to get on camera, got him today on the cctv though.............he has escaped from some infernal cages down near the temple about 1km away where they keep them crammed in. Good  for  him, just hope  locals dont eat it!!

peacockjpg.jpg

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

5 minutes ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

I think that he is referring to the peacock... don't play with it either they can be very aggressive.

its  runs  like  buggery if it sees  you

Just now, Artisi said:

Python, all I see other than ferns and gravel plus the tail-end of a peacock. 

Christ some peoples eyes  are bad and heres me asking on another thread about eye ops.......Palm trees and gravel..........

Can anyone see Jesus in there though?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, brianthainess said:

I've Never heard of snakes PRANCING, if in fact that is supposed to be a snake, looks more like a tree frond to me. Horses Prance snakes do not.

Blimey this is like Chinese whispers.............I never said it was a  snake some blind ole  duffer  did...:laugh: give it a  few  hours an it  will be  a  herd of elephants doing the Can can , apologies to blind ole  duffers

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

Blimey this is like Chinese whispers.............I never said it was a  snake some blind ole  duffer  did...:laugh: give it a  few  hours an it  will be  a  herd of elephants doing the Can can , apologies to blind ole  duffers

Then you should have said what it was not some bad Photo. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2