Truth Social shares go into freefall after investors learn how much money it really makes

Social Media

3 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

I will say that there'll be some short covering on the way down, so that would provide some artificial buying pressure.  But the selling will still out pace the buying up until the election. 

Can you see who is 'shorting' like you can in the UK?

While this DJT stock may be Trump's most profitable grift to date, the guy never stops trying to rip off his hapless supporters.  There was the bible, the sneakers, etc, and now (again) the digital trading cards....

[American YouTuber and technology reviewer Zack Nelson was one of many people to criticise Trump on Twitter/X, writing: "Taking money from the poorest, least financially intelligent people on the planet should be a crime. This is worse than jpg monkeys."]

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/lifestyle-buzz/trump-accused-of-taking-money-from-the-poorest-after-releasing-new-set-of-digital-trading-cards/ar-AA1pzkr2?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=0c5f03b7ae88466aa145c27552b8d819&ei=17

• Like 2

Story was that the teevee network offered him $25 million to go back on The Apprentice, which he obviously refused.  Look how much he could have avoided.  I wonder if he regrets it.

7 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

It's $18 now.

The question is whether Trump's investors have another short squeeze left in them.

The one guy who's sweating the most from this freefall is a certain DJ Trump.  The guy owns over 100 million shares, so each day it drops, he's losing millions.  Come 20 Sep, he's going to want to salvage what's left of his squandered wealth.  This, of course, will mean the total collapse of the DJT stock.  Pity his supporters. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Berkshire said:

The one guy who's sweating the most from this freefall is a certain DJ Trump.  The guy owns over 100 million shares, so each day it drops, he's losing millions.  Come 20 Sep, he's going to want to salvage what's left of his squandered wealth.  This, of course, will mean the total collapse of the DJT stock.  Pity his supporters. 

It's $17.84 before the market open.

Maybe today is the day they try the short squeeze. I can't believe they are going to let it drop and die.

13 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

It's $17.84 before the market open.

Maybe today is the day they try the short squeeze. I can't believe they are going to let it drop and die.

I value it at $1. I can't believe it's $17.

On 8/21/2024 at 3:40 PM, Lacessit said:

Put criminals in jail. She's probably looking forward to who is next.

On 8/21/2024 at 3:56 PM, Yellowtail said:

While feeding at the public trough. Now she's bragging about letting the people out early that she put in jail to start with. 

Wow... finally you got something right @Yellowtail.... prosecutors are government employees!  But of course you call it a trough because that's what you use too?

• Agree 1

11 hours ago, gargamon said:

Oh, my.

Screenshot_20240904_090831_Iron.jpg.03e89ceb34976ca10a5bd11bc57c6234.jpg

What's that saying in share trading - the trend is your friend?

Certainly looks like it for short sellers.

A rise of two cents. The other expression is "dead cat bounce".

Internal Documents Expose How Trump Fooled Investors on Truth Social

The original pitch deck that Trump Media & Technology Group showed to its investors in 2022, including “hundreds of thousands of retail shareholders,” per CEO Devin Nunes, contained some pretty fantastical numbers. The company projected revenue of $114 million in 2023, which would then balloon to $835 million in 2024. ..

By the end of the second quarter of 2024, TMTG had only taken in $836,000 and reported losses of $343 million. 

https://newrepublic.com/post/185674/donald-trump-truth-social-investors-bogus-data-fool

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1