Only one in four British Muslims believe Hamas committed murder and rape in Israel, report

Social Media

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

Deflection again. That is not the source, just because they commissioned it does not make them the source, do you want me to again post the same quote?

It’s not a deflection.

He who pays chooses.

Come back with a less biased source.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I see so you make a bet I haven’t looked at the file then you disregard data I quote from the file.

If you don’t like the data I quoted from the file why do you accept the data you refer to from the same file?

Stop being dishonest, where am I disregarding the data file information of which I provided the link? Read my post:

5 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Right, only to be expected since around half think there were no crimes committed on the 7th Oct!

4 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

It’s not a deflection.

He who pays chooses.

Come back with a less biased source.

But you've just quoted from it.........lol

Ok I can see your prolific dishonest debating is running wild, I will leave you to get wrapped up in your own web

Here’s how bias in reporting work.

The HJ Society commissioned a survey of attitudes amongst British Muslims on a range of issues.

The poll returns results amongst which the clear leader in terms of support for the view amongst British Muslims is an 80% believe Israel is committing genocide on Palestine.

So the HRC Society write a report focussed on the attitudes and beliefs that have below 50% support amongst British Muslims and this gets distributed by the Telegraph and the Jewish Chronicle.

That’s precisely how biased reporting works.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

But you've just quoted from it.........lol

Ok I can see your prolific dishonest debating is running wild, I will leave you to get wrapped up in your own web

Oh I’ve quoted from the polling data that is the basis for the topic under discussion?

Goodness, you caught me being on topic.

7 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Oh I’ve quoted from the polling data that is the basis for the topic under discussion?

Finally

• Like 1

Surprise, surprise… And many useful idiots thought that the Palestinians are fighting for the human rights and other liberal values… It turns out all this fight for freedom is actually a primordial kind of war for territory and power heavily based on medieval religious ideology… wow, what a surprise!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

And thanks for linking the data which I referred to.

You are welcome:

46% of Muslims living in the UK Sympathize with Hamas. 

39% deny the crimes committed on Oct 7th. 

37% say they are unsure whether Hamas killed and r*ped civilians. 

32% of Muslims want Sharia law in the UK. 

• Thanks 2

Just now, Bkk Brian said:

You are welcome:

Correct, they want the "perks" of the UK, but not a different lifestyle........🤗

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

You are welcome:

And from the same poll, but missing from the reports:

80% of British Muslims and 47 % of the general British Population believe Israel are engaged in genocide in Palestine.

3 minutes ago, Hellfire said:

Surprise, surprise… And many useful idiots thought that the Palestinians are fighting for the human rights and other liberal values… It turns out all this fight for freedom is actually a primordial kind of war for territory and power heavily based on medieval religious ideology… wow, what a surprise!

I think we can include both sides of the conflict in that, don’t you?

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

And from the same poll, but missing from the reports:

80% of British Muslims and 47 % of the general British Population believe Israel are engaged in genocide in Palestine.

Yep correct, I am not at all surprised as I said before considering 39% deny the crimes committed on Oct 7th. 

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Yep correct, I am not at all surprised as I said before considering 39% deny the crimes committed on Oct 7th. 

Which is nowhere near the number who believe Israel are engaged in genocide in Palestine.

A perfect example of biased reporting, think tanks and newspaper editors ignoring stuff that’s inconvenient to what they want their audience to read.

Its even markedly less than the number of the general British Public who believe Israel is engaged in genocide in Palestine.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Which is nowhere near the number who believe Israel are engaged in genocide in Palestine.

A perfect example of biased reporting, think tanks and newspaper editors ignoring stuff that’s inconvenient to what they want their audience to read.

Its even markedly less than the number of the general British Public who believe Israel is engaged in genocide in Palestine.

I know, terrible eh and certainly not surprising as I said in my pervious post. I am so happy you now find the survey credible after all that deflection.

Edited by Bkk Brian
spelling
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

There is never justification for rape, torture, murder, mutilations, massacres and hostage taking. Period. 

UN chief Antony Guterres

"But the grievances of the Palestinian people cannot justify the appalling attacks by Hamas.

Coming from a corrupt former dictator...

Just now, Bkk Brian said:

I know, terrible eh and certainly not surprising as I said in my pervious post. I so happy you now find the survey credible after all that deflection.

And the reporting of the survey’s findings is biased.

And yes genocide is terrible.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

And the reporting of the survey’s findings is biased.

And yes genocide is terrible.

From the OP

"Last night, ministers were urged to step up their efforts to counter extreme narratives. Fiyaz Mughal, who founded interfaith groups Tell Mama, Faith Matters and Muslims Against Anti-Semitism, said the findings are “shocking but also not shocking”.
He said: “Hamas is an Islamist extremist and terrorist group and has been terrorising Gazans, Israelis and liberals within society for decades."

• Like 1

4 hours ago, herfiehandbag said:

Well, that and the bodies of young girls, their pelvises broken because they had been raped to death by the noble warriors of the religion of peace.

Foul apologist that you are!

Link please if you can possibly find one.

2 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

There is never justification for rape, torture, murder, mutilations, massacres and hostage taking. Period. 

UN chief Antony Guterres

"But the grievances of the Palestinian people cannot justify the appalling attacks by Hamas.

Then why does the USA still support Israel when thousands of the Palestinians which they killed recently were innocent children?

And should the Palestinians just accept that Israelis get away with killing so many of their brothers and sisters?

2 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Then why does the USA still support Israel when thousands of the Palestinians which they killed recently were innocent children?

And should the Palestinians just accept that Israelis get away with killing so many of their brothers and sisters?

You should be asking how do the Palestinians just accept that Hamas gets away with killing so many of their brothers and sisters via using them as human shields and deliberate sacrifice?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

The only ones that know 100% what crimes were comitted on October 7 is Israel.  Now who in their right mind is going to believe what Netanyahu and his thugs say given their notorious track record of mistruths.   For heavens sake Israel has already charged Netanyahu for mistruths....... that is afterall what corruption is isnt it?

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Another one who keeps going on about children .

This must be the only war where no adult males died 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

You should be asking how do the Palestinians just accept that Hamas gets away with killing so many of their brothers and sisters via using them as human shields and deliberate sacrifice?

How about we ask both those questions?

Hamas is not innocent. And Israel is not innocent.

1 minute ago, OneMoreFarang said:

How about we ask both those questions?

Hamas is not innocent. And Israel is not innocent.

How about you stop your attempts at minimizing what Hamas are and have done

• Like 1

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

Another one who keeps going on about children .

This must be the only war where no adult males died 

With adult males people might argue if they were terrorist or not.

With children that question doesn't make any sense.

Israeli bombs, mostly supplied by America, and dropped from US supplied fighter jets, kill them all. 

3 minutes ago, ThaiFelix said:

The only ones that know 100% what crimes were comitted on October 7 is Israel.  Now who in their right mind is going to believe what Netanyahu and his thugs say given their notorious track record of mistruths.   For heavens sake Israel has already charged Netanyahu for mistruths....... that is afterall what corruption is isnt it?

You forgot that Hamas filmed what they were doing  :saai:

How about you stop your attempts at minimizing what Hamas are and have done

That is not my intention.

But when I read all those articles about what Hamas did, and nothing is mentioned about what Israel did, then that might be the truth, but not the whole truth. We should look at the whole truth and not just at a little part. 

• Thanks 1