Only one in four British Muslims believe Hamas committed murder and rape in Israel, report

Social Media

5 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Could you just write them yourself ?

So that I can reply to you and I don't have to talk to a wiki page 

So, could you state what war crimes Israel has committed ?

Who do you think you are? FS man, get the grip, you making a laugh of yourself. 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Interesting , you link contains this paragraph .

I trust that you agree with your own link that you provided 

"According to Israeli military forensic teams, eyewitness testimony, and reported photographic, documentary and video evidence, Hamas militants raped, assaulted, and mutilated Israeli women and girls during the attacks on Israel on October 7, 2023.[80][81] Military personnel reported that the bodies of the victims of the October 7 attacks showed multiple signs of rape and "severe stages of abuse". Hamas was accused of gender-based violence, war crimes, and crimes against humanity.

Which reasons should I have to deny reported crimes done by either of them. Im not biased and support no one. 

There is reports of continuously abuse of women and young boys over decades by settlers, guards, and security personell while Israeli army witnesses and do nothing. 

As I told you before, they are equally evil, but you are in denial 

Edited by Hummin
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Who do you think you are? FS man, get the grip, you making a laugh of yourself. 

Why cant you just state what war crimes Israel has committed ?

Its quite a cop out just posting a  link and expecting me to find them myself .

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Hummin said:

Which reasons should I have to deny reported crimes done by either of them. Im not biased and support no one. 

There is reports of continuously abuse of women and young boys over decades by settlers, gurds, security while Israeli army witnesses and do nothing. 

Those still are not war crimes though, even if true , but could you post a link to your claim that settlers have abused young boys over decades ?

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Why cant you just state what war crimes Israel has committed ?

Its quite a cop out just posting a  link and expecting me to find them myself .

Both parts war crimes listed there, but obviously you are not familiar with Wikipedia? 

4 minutes ago, Hummin said:

There is reports of continuously abuse of women and young boys over decades by settlers, guards, and security personell while Israeli army witnesses and do nothing. 

Links for those accusations, please...No good posting things like that without evidence..........🤔

8 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Interesting , you link contains this paragraph .

I trust that you agree with your own link that you provided 

"According to Israeli military forensic teams, eyewitness testimony, and reported photographic, documentary and video evidence, Hamas militants raped, assaulted, and mutilated Israeli women and girls during the attacks on Israel on October 7, 2023.[80][81] Military personnel reported that the bodies of the victims of the October 7 attacks showed multiple signs of rape and "severe stages of abuse". Hamas was accused of gender-based violence, war crimes, and crimes against humanity.

Stop deflecting and accept unbiased sources.

I'm not getting in a discussion with you here, you don't believe anything that doesn't suit your idolized view of Israel.

24 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Yes you have but you are deluded to think the IDF is equal to Hamas terrorists

• Thumbs Up 1

38 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Could you just write them yourself ?

So that I can reply to you and I don't have to talk to a wiki page 

So, could you state what war crimes Israel has committed ?

Lets just deal with the war crimes committed on day 1 of the war. 

It is a war crime to shut off food, electricity, and water. This is called collective punishment.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

These are war crimes, filmed directly by the terrorists themselves. Atrocities committed with intent even though the majority of Muslims in the UK don't believe it, click on video. Official Israeli Gov Twitter Account

Two wrongs do not make a right.

Both sides have committed war crimes and atrocities over the last 100 years. That doesn't mean it is acceptable though, does it?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Brickleberry said:

It is a war crime to shut off food, electricity, and water. This is called collective punishment.

Yes, 1200 innocents were executed...........:coffee1:

Just now, Brickleberry said:

Both sides have committed war crimes and atrocities over the last 100 years. That doesn't mean it is acceptable though, does it?

This is not about the last 100 years, its about what happened on Oct 7th. Rape, murder, mass massacres with intent, torture, mutilation, hostage taking. There is no history to that Period. If you want to discuss history go to the History thread.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, transam said:

Yes, 1200 innocents were executed...........:coffee1:

Actually, Palestinians are legally allowed to resist their occupiers by force. 1200 innocents were not executed, for starters, there were around 700 civilians. The rest were perfectly legal targets.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

This is not about the last 100 years, its about what happened on Oct 7th. Rape, murder, mass massacres with intent, torture, mutilation, hostage taking. There is no history to that Period. If you want to discuss history go to the History thread.

Nope. Your making stuff up again. murder and hostage taking, yes. Everything else, nope.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

And there is plenty of history and current stories of the IDF and Israelis raping, murdering, mass massacres, torture, humiliation, hostage taking etc. But then again, two wrongs do not make a right.

And there is plenty of history and current stories of the IDF and Israelis raping, murdering, mass massacres, torture, humiliation, hostage taking etc. But then again, two wrongs do not make a right.

I don't do stories, links for all those claims are needed

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Brickleberry said:

More tripe, where's your links......? :guitar:

• Agree 2

Terrorist excuser extraudinaire and a denier of epic proportions. 

Palestians started this war so stop trying to wriggle out of it, it is pathetic!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Wobblybob said:

Terrorist excuser extraudinaire and a denier of epic proportions. 

Palestians started this war so stop trying to wriggle out of it, it is pathetic!

Can't spell, and can't form an argument. Pathetic

• Agree 2

31 minutes ago, Brickleberry said:

Hamas bombed the electric producing power station in Israel causing power cuts to Gaza .

Hamas were using the food,  electric and water being sent into Gaza  and its not a war crime to cut off supplies to your enemy combatants  .

Now, shall we move on to day 2 of the war?

Edited by Nick Carter icp