One of the most epic crash videos I've seen so far

2 hours ago, ABCDBKK said:

Your maths skills appear to be almost unmatched. But let's double check:

How many posts have I made now?

How many posts do you usually make when you are inebriated and sitting on the can?

How many fingers am I holding up now?

1. No need to answer that. Made my point already.

2. Do not have such moment. Don´t assume all are like you.

3. Impossible as I can´t see that.

Now, just try and make an intelligent and sensible post next time. I know you can.

5 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

Now, just try and make an intelligent and sensible post next time. I know you can.

Have I ever made an intelligent and sensible post? Cmon, let's be honest now. It's never been known to be part of my forte. 

4 hours ago, Chongalulu said:

The fatal combination includes inbuilt (almost genetic) poor driving skills. They genuinely seem unable to judge distances ,this an extreme case, and have dreadful spatial awareness. A common example is there will be a gentle bend in the road and you’ll see unnecessary braking just before it . Or there’ll be a vehicle tailgating me on the approach,but I’ll recognise there’s no need to slow just by adjusting my line ,but the car behind on the exit will now be way behind because he had no idea how to judge it and over braked. Hazard perception is practically non existent too.

Very good points, the other thing that I notice is slowing down a kilometer before a u-turn in the fast lane of the highway. Anywhere else in the world drivers with good sense would not commit such a dangerous mistake. Here, it's done all the time, you flash them your brights, you honk your horn and they just flash their signal to tell you that they're making a u-turn.  It's completely inane. Such a lack of common sense and skill. 

• Agree 1

21 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Obviously the truck driver should have seen him and move out of the way. Isn't that obvious? 

Maybe less obvious as there's another truck to his left (which went across the road trying to avoid that Fortuner that was thrown in front of it). What was the driver that this id!ot hit into supposed to do? Push the truck on his left off the road?

2 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

I am amazed that people are blaming the truck in the fast lane. Okay, the truck should not be in that lane, but seriously?

"she was talking back so I hit her. What else could I have done?"

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

And over 10 years I have never seen a police vehicle that is/has pulled someone over. 

The police pulled me over for going through a red light in Bangkok.

It was at a raised railway crossing where the light was before the line, but by the time I got over it I saw a red light 30m ahead. As I felt I was in the middle of the road, and that I couldn't reverse back onto the railway line, I floored it. Police pulled me over a few meters further down the road. I'm always extra vigilant if I drive that way to Bangkok now (near Phaya Thai). 

• Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, NorthernRyland said:

"she was talking back so I hit her. What else could I have done?"

Good point - but.  If you drive a lot on the many excellent highways in Thailand all across the country like I do, then you will understand. They will sit in that right hand lane (even if it is the 3rd lane) and refuse to move for any reason.  Even though the rules are clear - keep left unless overtaking - they refuse to move over - and there is a lot of them - people get angry and annoyed ands do stupid things. When I was a much younger man I would too - not anymore.