Immigration closed today

Chalong circle

Better check the dates, today closed for Chakri day, next week for Songkran.

I thought the appointment system had been cancelled? Last time I could make an appointment but when I showed they said 'no, we don't do that anymore'. Maybe similar for you.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, stevenl said:

Better check the dates, today closed for Chakri day, next week for Songkran.

I thought the appointment system had been cancelled? Last time I could make an appointment but when I showed they said 'no, we don't do that anymore'. Maybe similar for you.

Will let you know tomorrow as I have a new appointment. Last year was working perfectly.

29 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

They average about a holiday every week so always check the schedule. 

True. But you cannot get a booking on saturday and sunday. It should not be difficult not to open the bookings on holidays as well. Oh well...

Just another bloody holiday to knock scheduled funds transfers from overseas into a cocked hat. Last week it was Easter bank holiday in the UK, this week it's Chakri Day here. Next week, it's sodding Songkran.

Intenet     Immigration         look it up no need  whine  it is all there for the reading Plan accordingly all government closed on the Monday 8 April

Next week many days closed .

many people make problems self just read up

if you dont read or use internet dont complain.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 4/8/2024 at 2:41 PM, Photoguy21 said:

It is closed as it is a public holiday

As is Friday 12 April a 'special' public holiday to extend the Songkran weekend 

Edited by gomangosteen
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 4/8/2024 at 8:37 AM, NanLaew said:

Just another bloody holiday to knock scheduled funds transfers from overseas into a cocked hat. Last week it was Easter bank holiday in the UK, this week it's Chakri Day here. Next week, it's sodding Songkran.

sorry, but, you just need to get organised, and easily avoid frustration and disappointment.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

16 hours ago, mikecha said:

Intenet     Immigration         look it up no need  whine  it is all there for the reading Plan accordingly all government closed on the Monday 8 April

Next week many days closed .

many people make problems self just read up

if you dont read or use internet dont complain.

English major??

On 4/8/2024 at 7:12 AM, Chalong circle said:

Will let you know tomorrow as I have a new appointment. Last year was working perfectly.

Just to say that the appointment system worked for me. In 25 minutes, everything sorted. 

3 hours ago, Chalong circle said:

Just to say that the appointment system worked for me. In 25 minutes, everything sorted. 

Thanks.

Was that for an extension?

About a week ago, made an appointment for 1 p.m. today for my annual Marriage extension.   Chose that time as it allowed for the required visit to the bank for the necessary bank book update and letter, copies to be made etc.   Email confirmation from Immigration at the time, and in fact a reminder email yesterday of the booking.   So, duly arrived just before 1 p.m., had the paperwork checked by the volunteer (I'm pretty meticulous in making the required copies that are necessary, so confident this will be a short in and out.   Wrong.   Apparently there were a few couples who the previous day had not had the correct documents, and they came back again.   My 1 p.m. appointment was a waste of time, as the people from yesterday were given priority, and my appointment was out of the metaphorical window.

So, not acually seen until 3 p.m., documents checked (15 minutes, all correct), then a 30 minute wait for my passport to be returned with the usual 'Under Consideration' stamp.    To cap it all, we are now halfway home in the car, with the traffic quite heavy, when my wife gets a phone call from Immigration asking us to return as they had forgotten to take a photo of us together in Immigration.   Absolute crap service, and the last time that I will made an appointment.   Ater 5 p.m. by the time we got home.

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, pagallim said:

About a week ago, made an appointment for 1 p.m. today for my annual Marriage extension.   Chose that time as it allowed for the required visit to the bank for the necessary bank book update and letter, copies to be made etc.   Email confirmation from Immigration at the time, and in fact a reminder email yesterday of the booking.   So, duly arrived just before 1 p.m., had the paperwork checked by the volunteer (I'm pretty meticulous in making the required copies that are necessary, so confident this will be a short in and out.   Wrong.   Apparently there were a few couples who the previous day had not had the correct documents, and they came back again.   My 1 p.m. appointment was a waste of time, as the people from yesterday were given priority, and my appointment was out of the metaphorical window.

So, not acually seen until 3 p.m., documents checked (15 minutes, all correct), then a 30 minute wait for my passport to be returned with the usual 'Under Consideration' stamp.    To cap it all, we are now halfway home in the car, with the traffic quite heavy, when my wife gets a phone call from Immigration asking us to return as they had forgotten to take a photo of us together in Immigration.   Absolute crap service, and the last time that I will made an appointment.   Ater 5 p.m. by the time we got home.

Thanks. So still possible to make an appointment for an extension renewal.

22 hours ago, Felton Jarvis said:

Revolution gets the death penalty here, unless you're a General in the Army.

Authorities  are too cheap charlie to  afford to pay for any death  penalty