How Much of a trumper are You?

4 hours ago, earlinclaifornia said:

The three postings I made are outlines of how the shift is now real. A time long ago Republicans would engage in discussions on that type of topic. MAGA has a cult built on alliance to each other and the hatred to anybody who has a contrary view and they call all of them a lefty. They can't ever find a way to disengage the hate. Sad.

Projecting? 

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

10 hours ago, AreYouGerman said:

It would be so epic if Candace Owens would be the VP. But Trump made a deal with the devil worshipers so it's going to be some hardcore double passport agent type of person.

Kristi Noem will be his VP. Beauty is all he sees.

19 hours ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Sure, www.racetothewh.com

Take time to look at all the facts not just Fox who is all in on MAGA."  So we should go "all in" with this liberal left pundit as being the true source of facts... that would be funny if it were not so sad... Ivy league indoctrination at it's finest... "Logan founded RacetotheWH when he was a graduate student at Columbia. He started building the foundation for the website during his Presidential Campaign Management class taught by Professor Karrine Jeanne Pierre, who would later become President Biden’s Press Secretary."

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

Take time to look at all the facts not just Fox who is all in on MAGA."  So we should go "all in" with this liberal left pundit as being the true source of facts... that would be funny if it were not so sad... Ivy league indoctrination at it's finest... "Logan founded RacetotheWH when he was a graduate student at Columbia. He started building the foundation for the website during his Presidential Campaign Management class taught by Professor Karrine Jeanne Pierre, who would later become President Biden’s Press Secretary."

Post that part about this being the most accurate last 2022 cycle next.

14 hours ago, AreYouGerman said:

It would be so epic if Candace Owens would be the VP. But Trump made a deal with the devil worshipers so it's going to be some hardcore double passport agent type of person.

I'm not German and I've spoken English all my life, but I have no idea what that post means, not least because I have no idea who Candace is, and the rest of your post is IMO babble.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Post that part about this being the most accurate last 2022 cycle next.

They were no more accurate than I was... predictions about American voters habits and results has very little to do with facts... it's about voter trends... sort of like social media and beauty pageants.

3 minutes ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

They were no more accurate than I was... predictions about American voters habits and results has very little to do with facts... it's about voter trends... sort of like social media and beauty pageants.

Praise the Lord we have skipalong to tell us the real truths.

I missed your accurate predictions.

You must tell us more of the future your foreseeing?

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I'm not German and I've spoken English all my life, but I have no idea what that post means, not least because I have no idea who Candace is, and the rest of your post is IMO babble.

Candace Owens is a black woman that is married and has the kids that the left hates. 

That was the only part of the post I understood. 

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Boomers are known to be ignorant and you are just another example.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Candace Owens is a black woman that is married and has the kids that the left hates. 

That was the only part of the post I understood. 

And she got fired because she said Christ is King and called a Rabbi who sells sex toys together with his daughter filth and she just wouldn't back down and kept calling them out. Is was an epic development. You missed it if you are not into US politics.

For the other part, I am just so used to choose words carefully because of the usual censorship. You can't just outright name them, that's why you usual call them 'double passport' owners.

• Confused 1

On 4/8/2024 at 1:03 PM, proton said:

Unbelievable that anyone would consider voted for Biden again, he's totally incompetent, confused and forgetful.

It really is unbelievable. Literally unbelievable. Anyone who can objectively look at facts would never vote for Biden. The man is a complete mess. The hair sniffer in chief has disgraced the country long enough. But I guess the line about getting the government we deserve is the truth.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

We could do a trading places experiment and go pick up a crack addict off the streets and he’d make a much better and more competent president than Biden. As long as the crack addict isn’t his son it should work. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Robert Paulson said:

We could do a trading places experiment and go pick up a crack addict off the streets and he’d make a much better and more competent president than Biden. As long as the crack addict isn’t his son it should work. 

Best part about you're groaning is I know when November 5th arrives, I can be sure you stay miserable.

Go, Dark Brandon.

PS be at the capital in 2025 when the House convenes. 

See if you can win a trip to join those from January 6th! It's going to be WILD!

Edited by earlinclaifornia
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

16 hours ago, AreYouGerman said:

Boomers are known to be ignorant and you are just another example.

At least we try not to insult people we don't know.

It's things like that that confirm my belief that the modern world is <deleted> and the sooner humanity is an ex species the better. It'll allow a more polite species that isn't destroying it's environment to evolve.

21 hours ago, AreYouGerman said:

And she got fired because she said Christ is King and called a Rabbi who sells sex toys together with his daughter filth and she just wouldn't back down and kept calling them out. Is was an epic development. You missed it if you are not into US politics.

For the other part, I am just so used to choose words carefully because of the usual censorship. You can't just outright name them, that's why you usual call them 'double passport' owners.

More of your obsessive conspiracy theory Jew hating agenda. Yes Owens was canned for being a Jew hater. No wonder Jew haters love her. 

• Agree 2

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

More of your obsessive conspiracy theory Jew hating agenda. Yes Owens was canned for being a Jew hater. No wonder Jew haters love her. 

Maybe CNN or CNBC or the View will hire her, they hate Jews. 

Too bad she's not in a blue state, she could run for Congress! 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Maybe CNN or CNBC or the View will hire her, they hate Jews. 

Too bad she's not in a blue state, she could run for Congress! 

Not sure what you're on about, but it sounds weird and ignorant, as Jew haters are found from all political sides, especially the more extreme right and the more extreme left.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, AreYouGerman said:

Candace, is this Jing Ting bothering you? I will protect you, my black queen!

😅

What was your previous username, again...?.....🤔

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, transam said:

What was your previous username, again...?.....🤔

The number of usernames = number of times banned + 1 

Ps;  I forgot to multiply the above by the number of alternative names in use at the same time.

PPS'  Don't they know how to change their posting habits to match their posting (lack of) persona?

Edited by scottiejohn
PS added.
  • Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, AreYouGerman said:

And I have the feeling also because she's black. The left doesn't like educated blacks.

Educated blacks are okay to the left, as long as they don't try to get uppity and think for themselves. 

• Agree 1