Phuket hotel evicts foreigner who threatened taxi driver with knives

webfact

43 minutes ago, wensiensheng said:

It’s always been going on, just it’s flavor of the month to highlight it at the moment.

Plenty of crap going on with Thai people as well, but foreigners behaving badly is what’s generating click atm.

might change in a while in terms of reporting, will continue in terms of reality

You read it here because this is were you read

25 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

That place is about 1km down the road from me, What is she doing for money or shouldn't I ask, a few dope shops around that junction, 

What has the presence of dope shops got to do with how she might be making money?  or shouldn't I ask? 

"Phuket hotel evicts foreigner who threatened taxi driver with knives"

I think if I was confronted by a taxi driver with knives I would threaten him as well! 🤣

Good for the foreigner because all the taxis in Bangkok are charging 200 bat to go 100 m they're all crooks none of them are using their meters so they're all breaking the laws all the taxi drivers are all crooks and working illegally

• Haha 1

Sickening to see the forum GLORY IN A WOMEN SUFFERING FROM MENTAL ILLNESS. 

I've seen this before. The Thai authorities will interact with her and if need be she will be sectioned. I've witnessed two foreigners sectioned this year already. On both cases they were released after a few days with appropriate medication. 

Almost all of us of a certain age have witnessed mental illness in our friends or family circle.  

Some of you guys need to get a grip. Think before you post. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Korat Kiwi said:

I agree she definitely needs help.  But I haven't seen her naked picture being plastered anywhere. 

There is a photo of her lying on a couch that has her pants blurred out but definitely no nudity. 

Why did she come to Thailand and how?  I would have at least expected the authorities to contact her embassy or consulate. 

Exactly. This has been going on for two weeks. Why hasn't someone taken action? 

4 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Holding a knife and not harming anyone could never be called attempted murder.

Holding a knive to cut bread or a steak could never be called attempted murder. Fixed it for you.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

23 minutes ago, traveller101 said:
4 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Holding a knife and not harming anyone could never be called attempted murder.

Holding a knive to cut bread or a steak could never be called attempted murder. Fixed it for you.

No, you didn't.

7 hours ago, mstevens said:

Phuket, again. Foreigner, again. There really must be something in the air down there. There's been so many reports of foreigners going bonkers on Phuket!

This is commonplace. The media's just reporting more often now.

Mostly farangs and Thais seem to be getting fed up with it

6 hours ago, rexpotter said:

She is not from that small country west of Spain. She is another low life scum who needs to go back to the toilet she came from, along with a whole bunch more on that island. A well educated Ukrainian woman from Kiev I know told me the following. 'We still  have not learned how to function in a normal society'.

look at the bright side of it.. some lucky foreigner will get free sex if he offers her a place to stay. 

They evict her from her room but let her crash in the lobby? Thats strange, at least to me. Typically, your removed from the property altogether, would seem she doesn't have any friends to come take her.  

10 hours ago, Martin71 said:

Perhaps her minge was flapping in the breeze.....

She had a Camila sized camel toe that was deemed unsuitable for sensitive viewers. 

I say tart her up and imp her out. Crazy hoes make the most money. 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, mstevens said:

Phuket, again. Foreigner, again. There really must be something in the air down there. There's been so many reports of foreigners going bonkers on Phuket!

Do you think the seemingly high crime rate on this small island could be related to the fact that Phuket gets millions more international visitors than the entire population of your country of NZ?

Of course, there are other factors, such as the sometimes-hysterical reporting of relatively minor incidents, and the open-door policies for people fleeing wars started by despots in their country.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Korat Kiwi said:

Why is she still free to roam the streets?  Everyone says she has a screw loose and a possible threat. 

At least a padded cell away from Joe Public. 

Give her a break, she is part Ukrainian and deserves a fair hearing, taxi driver was trying to rip her off so she stood her ground, good on her, she deserves a medal.

On 4/9/2024 at 12:01 PM, AverageAussie said:

Has her groin area been pixelated for a reason? :blink:

Don't even go there........................!

'Behind every bush ....."

'A bird in the bush hand"

'Can't see the bush for the ........."

'Don't beat around the bush"

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Polaky said:

Give her a break, she is part Ukrainian and deserves a fair hearing, taxi driver was trying to rip her off so she stood her ground, good on her, she deserves a medal.

Perhaps Captain Save a Hoe can pin that medal on her donkey ear sized flaps that were deemed unsuitable for public consumption.