Nice Diarrhea from Songkran Water

56 minutes ago, bluejets said:

On that subject, does anyone really know what quality is in the water in the ice blocks they shove in ones beer?

I tend to drink the beer quick, well before too much of the ice starts to melt so it doesn't dilute the beer.

Then get the bottle itself and shove in the ice before any second attempt at top up....get some funny looks though.

I never put ice in my beer ..      BLASPHEMY !    and besides in already comes in it's own glass container ,,  cold and refreshing...

YARN | Drink up while it's cold, ladies. | The Shawshank Redemption (1994)  | Video gifs by quotes | c6fbdd90 | 紗

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Irish star said:

You stay in your safe space eating canned beans lol

I stock up on all kinds of good stuff to eat. I only go out in the car.

Unlike alcoholics, who always seem to have no booze when it is an alcohol ban day, and whinge about the cruel world on ASEAN.

• Confused 1

Have never heard diarrhea reported as a common problem. Most revelers probably have the sense to avoid drinking any Songkran water, though bum gun water's OK. We love our bum guns here.

image.png.ced57ce734ad31465c8e3c2c79dbb7c1.png

Most of the water-related health problems arise from eye infections, some reportedly quite serious. Best to wear goggles if you partake.

Edited by BigStar

6 hours ago, bluejets said:

On that subject, does anyone really know what quality is in the water in the ice blocks they shove in ones beer?

I tend to drink the beer quick, well before too much of the ice starts to melt so it doesn't dilute the beer.

Then get the bottle itself and shove in the ice before any second attempt at top up....get some funny looks though.

Its supposed to ok....but

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, bluejets said:

The bigger risk is where they stick bottles in the same ice used for drinks.

22 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

When looking for a fountain, just do not choose the same type of fountain used by that Farang, this past week, and written about in a Topic on TV, just a few days ago: "Foreigner's Shocking Behavior On Soi 4 Sparks Outrage"

Thanks for repeating and explaining what to poster already was referring to. But, as an extra large condom fits your head, it´s easy to calculate the capacity.

• Confused 1

22 hours ago, IvorBiggun2 said:
23 hours ago, NickyLouie said:

Anyone get the nice diarrhea from ingestion of filthy Songkran water ?

BS. Never in nearly 20 years have I had stomach problems in Thailand.

You mean, it never happened to you, so it does not happen ???

Years ago a visiting friend took a bucket of fetid drain water straight in the face (while we were on a TukTuk) - she was hideously unwell for days afterwards....

• Haha 1