'Openly Jewish' man threatened with arrest by Police near pro-Palestine march

Social Media

1 hour ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Photos from yesterdays march .

Care to reject your "bottled it" claim ?:cheesy:

How do you feel now ? 🙂

Pic: PA

https://news.sky.com/story/pro-palestinian-protests-man-arrested-for-carrying-swastika-placard-and-another-held-for-racist-remarks-at-london-march-13124492

Fantastic, you found 2 miscreants out of 200,000 peace marchers, well done you.

• Agree 2

13 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Au contraire, there were many 'innocent civilians' celebrating in Gaza when the Innocent civilians in Israel were massacred!

Maybe you should get back on topic!

Maybe you don’t like criticism of the slaughter and starvation of innocent civilians.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Maybe you don’t like criticism of the slaughter and starvation of innocent civilians.

Maybe you listen to the terrorists version of events too much, Israel is fighting this war (which they didn't start) with kid gloves on, they have minimised casualties as much as humanely possible. Hamas must take responsibility for the deaths in Gaza for without them there would be none.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

38 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Those civilians must be well hungry by now, they have been starving since October and still haven't died of starvation .

Seems like the claims of starvation are not true , otherwise there would be some people starving to death 

So you want to see Palestinians starving to death?

And you wonder why people march against Israel.

1 minute ago, Wobblybob said:

Maybe you listen to the terrorists version of events too much, Israel is fighting this war (which they didn't start) with kid gloves on, they have minimised casualties as much as humanely possible. Hamas must take responsibility for the deaths in Gaza for without them there would be none.

Hamas, funded for years with the agreement of Netanyahu, do bear responsibility for their obscene attack on 7/10.

The Israeli Government and Military bear responsibility for their military actions in Gaza, blockading food, water and medicines.

It’s not too difficult to understand.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

From the river to the sea everyone should be free, Jews, Christians, Muslims and non-believers.

Just now, Jeff the Chef said:

So you want to see Palestinians starving to death?

And you wonder why people march against Israel.

Could you try and explain how you came to that conclusion from reading my post ?

I stated that civilians  aren't starving to death

You read it as myself wanting to see Palestinians starving to death .

How did you logically get from A to B ?

There is no connection between my post and your claim .

It makes no sense 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Hamas, funded for years with the agreement of Netanyahu, do bear responsibility for their obscene attack on 7/10.

The Israeli Government and Military bear responsibility for their military actions in Gaza, blockading food, water and medicines.

Here comes the ignorant victim blaming for the atrocities carried out by terrorists.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

Could you try and explain how you came to that conclusion from reading my post ?

I stated that civilians  aren't starving to death

You read it as myself wanting to see Palestinians starving to death .

How did you logically get from A to B ?

There is no connection between my post and your claim .

It makes no sense 

I think your statement earlier that the civilians in Rafah have no reason the complain about the ‘carnage’* the Israelis military are about to visit upon them, was a bit of a tell.

*Carnage - your very own chosen word.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

It was the Hamas pacifist social Government that Israel initially worked with and funded .

Hamas then formed a military wing who waged war on Israel .

The Hamas military wing and the Hamas Government were two separate groups .

Israel funded the Government and not the military wing , then the military wing seemed to completely take over 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

Here comes the ignorant victim blaming for the atrocities carried out by terrorists.

I have never once denied the obscene atrocities committed by Hamas on 7/10.

My very first comments on the matter were to clearly state the attack of 7/10 was an obscenity.

So away with you and your misrepresentations of my views.

1 minute ago, Jeff the Chef said:

From the river to the sea everyone should be free, Jews, Christians, Muslims and non-believers.

From a king to a Jack,

Israel will get their hostages back, 

No matter what team ProPal said,

Hamas terrorists are as good as dead!

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I have never once denied the obscene atrocities committed by Hamas on 7/10.

My very first comments on the matter were to clearly state the attack of 7/10 was an obscenity.

So away with you and your misrepresentations of my views.

Your post was deliberately generating excuses for it. Fact. Victim blaming. Fact

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I think your statement earlier that the civilians in Rafah have no reason the complain about the ‘carnage’* the Israelis military are about to visit upon them, was a bit of a tell.

*Carnage - your very own chosen word.

That is a different issue and nothing to do with his claims that I want Palestinians to starve to death 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

It was the Hamas pacifist social Government that Israel initially worked with and funded .

Israel funded the Government and not the military wing , then the military wing seemed to completely take over 

Nothing like a bit of revisionism.

How’s your gleeful support for the carnage facing Rafah going.

I mean really Nick, you choose the word ‘carnage’ when you refer to what the Israeli military have in store for civilians in Rafah, and tell us that these on innocent civilians have no reason to complain about that ‘carnage’.

When you chose that word ‘carnage’ in reference to civilians, did you at all pause to think?

Edited by Chomper Higgot

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

Your post was deliberately generating excuses for it. Fact. Victim blaming. Fact

No it’s not.

Because I have ‘generated’ any ‘excuses’.

Away with you and your misrepresentation of my views.

No it’s not.

Because I have ‘generated’ any ‘excuses’.

Away with you and your misrepresentation of my views.

It's all in the post you made. It won't go away.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I mean really Nick, you choose the word ‘carnage’ when you refer to what the Israeli military have in store for civilians in Rafah, and tell us that these on innocent civilians have no reason to complain about that ‘carnage’.

When you chose that word ‘carnage’ in reference to civilians, did you at all pause to think?

Hamas is intent on making carnage. That's the whole point of there strategy of using human shields. Hamas have a choice to stop it today

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I mean really Nick, you choose the word ‘carnage’ when you refer to what the Israeli military have in store for civilizing Rafah, and tell us that these on innocent civilians have no reason to complain about that ‘carnage’.

How would you describe the situation when the IDF go into Rafah looking for Hamas and the hostages .

I predict there will carnage , what will you predict it will be like ?

It will be the final push to wipe Hamas out .

Don't you think that there will be carnage ?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

Go on then, quote me.

Explain what I’ve said that is making excuses for the obscene terrorist attack of 7/10.

Give it your best go Brian.

No need. I already quoted your post once and responded to it. 😴

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

How would you describe the situation when the IDF go into Rafah looking for Hamas and the hostages .

I predict there will carnage , what will you predict it will be like ?

It will be the final push to wipe Hamas out .

Don't you think that there will be carnage ?

Absolutely the Israelis will create carnage when they attack the densely populated Rafah.

Here’s the difference between us on the matter.

I don’t support the carnage, I don’t justify the carnage, I don’t excuse the carnage, I don’t pretend there are no other options than a military attack that absolutely will result in carnage and I don’t argue, as you do, the civilians in Rafah have no reason to complain when the Israelis visit carnage upon them. 

1 hour ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Photos from yesterdays march .

Care to reject your "bottled it" claim ?:cheesy:

How do you feel now ? 🙂

Pic: PA

https://news.sky.com/story/pro-palestinian-protests-man-arrested-for-carrying-swastika-placard-and-another-held-for-racist-remarks-at-london-march-13124492

Those aren't CAA members waving Israeli flags. Those are the less radical and more peaceful members of the Jewish community who are unafraid and have been taking part in this and  previous peace marches because they don't subscribe to the fallacy of "hate marches" or Khan's "Islamification of London" under Rowley's "jackbooted Met".

Edited by NanLaew
  • Agree 2

12 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

It's all in the post you made. It won't go away.

It doesn't have to go away. You did what you, Bob and nick to consistently: quoting and then deducting views from that quote that totally misrepresent what was said or meant.

• Thanks 1

Laugh out loud moment Brian.

Once again you make an accusation, and when you are challenged to back it up you hide.

If I was you I would think next time before posting and making excuses for the atrocities 

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:
25 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

And that schism in Palestinian government is due to Mahmoud Abbas's intransigence and lust for glory and not Benjamin Netanyahu('s intransigence and lust for glory).

2 minutes ago, stevenl said:

It doesn't have to go away. You did what you, Bob and nick to consistently: quoting and then deducting views from that quote that totally misrepresent what was said or meant.

You've noticed that they do that as well, eh?

Edited by NanLaew