Mass arrests made as US campus protests over Gaza spread

Social Media

You know it’s bad when you have all the money, all the power, all the media, all the politicians in your pocket, and you still can’t convince people you’re on the right side of things. 

When this started Israel swore they didn’t bomb that initial hospital, they claimed Hamas did it. Now they just bomb hospitals at will. And still, some people can’t see through the lies and they move the goalposts. 

The most hilarious part to me is Zionists are the most well funded educated people there are and yet when they mount a comeback the best they can come up with is “anti semite” and “racist bigot”. The same unsophisticated argument over and over. 

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

57 minutes ago, Robert Paulson said:

You know it’s bad when you have all the money, all the power, all the media, all the politicians in your pocket, ................................................................................................

they mount a comeback the best they can come up with is “anti semite” and “racist bigot”.

Robert , you made an anti-Semitic statement to begin with and then ended complaining about being called an Anti Semite 🙂

Gotta laugh really .

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

I wonder what they major in that they can spend the last weeks of term protesting, anyone? 

I'm guessing Education or Gender Studies. 

Not one sign or Chant by the  useful idiots , campus goons ,with the words,

Release the Hostages !

Plenty of water slogans , death wishes by bidens radical left wing.

• Like 1

On 4/27/2024 at 4:51 PM, retarius said:

Typical justification for atrocity: Reds under the bed. Grow up and open your eyes, fool. You will never get into heaven condoning the actions of these Jewish murderers. 

No need to call me names son!

I and millions of others see the same 

factions & tactics of red involved (without umbrellas this time)within the college campuses.

If you dont see it , thats on you

Further more somebody who lives there in Gaza a Palestinian help write a opinion on the radical useful idiots ,saying they are hurting your cause.

Personally Speaking Gaza ain’t my country. Hamas are terrorist ..These colleges in my country are filled with 

political academics who teach America is a evil  and many popular Marxist teachings. It upsets me when

the left gets violent , Summer of Love!  DeSantis is concerned about anti Communist education in Florida too .I like to see it in all institutions!

https://www.google.com/gasearch?q=forbes desantis education on anti communism&tbm=&source=sh/x/gs/m2/5#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:19e6c203,vid:DqRDQPuuxP8,st:0

Message From a Gazan to Campus Protesters: You're Hurting the Palestinian Cause | Opinion

Opinion from a Gazan

You know what would help the Palestinians in Gaza? Condemning Hamas' atrocities. Instead, the protesters routinely chant their desire to "Globalize the Intifada." 
https://www.newsweek.com/message-gazan-campus-protesters-youre-hurting-palestinian-cause-opinion-1894313

Edited by riclag

The students at Columbia are being led by a racist, anti-Semitic terrorist supporter.

Columbia protest leader: ‘Be grateful that I’m not just going out and murdering Zionists’

A leader of the pro-Palestinian protests at Columbia University had a video emerge on social media this week, threatening violence to “Zionists.” 

“Zionists don’t deserve to live,” student Khymani James said in a video from January. He is also heard saying “Be grateful that I’m not just going out and murdering Zionists.” 

“I don’t fight to injure or for there to be a winner or a loser, I fight to kill,” he said.  

https://thehill.com/homenews/education/4624467-columbia-university-protests-pro-palestinian-video-student/

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Robert Paulson said:

The most hilarious part to me is Zionists are the most well funded educated people there are and yet when they mount a comeback the best they can come up with is “anti semite” and “racist bigot”. The same unsophisticated argument over and over. 

It's been so overused I doubt any thinking person takes any notice of the "anti semite" accusations any more. Even if it happened to be true, few are taking any notice now.

As long as the students don't give up, this has to be the beginning of the "wave" that will see israeli oppression of Palestinians go the way of apartheid, and I very much hope the forced removal of all israeli illegal settlers from the West Bank and the formation of a Palestinian state.

• Confused 2

15 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Wonderful to see those students demonstrating. 

Shame on you USA, complicit in Genocide. You haven't learned from Iraq. Biden is actually worse than Baby Bush in that he is obviously biased, as all his grandkids are Jewish. 

There are a bunch of terrorists over in Yemen who are with you every step of the way Neeranam. Feel proud mate!

image.png.cff5986e6718c7bb084d732c871acdac.png

https://twitter.com/OliLondonTV/status/1784683550186393883

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, Robert Paulson said:

the best they can come up with is “anti semite” and “racist bigot”. The same unsophisticated argument over and over. 

that's because they can't convince any rational person that blowing thousands of women and children to bits is justified, so they have to deflect with their pathetic accusations. It's not working anymore though.

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

that's because they can't convince any rational person that blowing thousands of women and children to bits is justified, so they have to deflect with their pathetic accusations. It's not working anymore though.

Oh look another one who is in good company

image.png.3e5f5d65351c9733290a90408b8f7666.png

https://twitter.com/khamenei_ir/status/1784641982884626832

32 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

It's been so overused I doubt any thinking person takes any notice of the "anti semite" accusations any more. Even if it happened to be true, few are taking any notice now.

As long as the students don't give up, this has to be the beginning of the "wave" that will see israeli oppression of Palestinians go the way of apartheid, and I very much hope the forced removal of all israeli illegal settlers from the West Bank and the formation of a Palestinian state.

I’ve always said, we can protest… unless it’s actually working, then it’s illegal. So… as you allude to, it must be working. Otherwise they wouldn’t care. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Robert Paulson said:

I’ve always said, we can protest… unless it’s actually working, then it’s illegal. So… as you allude to, it must be working. Otherwise they wouldn’t care. 

They did the same to anti Vietnam war protests on campus, but who now would say the war was a good thing and admit that they supported it. The same will, IMO, happen over israel. In the future, people will wonder how such an IMO atrocious state could have been unconditionally supported by the US establishment.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

They did the same to anti Vietnam war protests on campus, but who now would say the war was a good thing and admit that they supported it. The same will, IMO, happen over israel. In the future, people will wonder how such an IMO atrocious state could have been unconditionally supported by the US establishment.

In the future, people will wonder how such an IMO atrocious state

Yes we can see now you have no qualms about your openly anti-Semitic hate speech.

52 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

The students at Columbia are being led by a racist, anti-Semitic terrorist supporter.

Columbia protest leader: ‘Be grateful that I’m not just going out and murdering Zionists’

A leader of the pro-Palestinian protests at Columbia University had a video emerge on social media this week, threatening violence to “Zionists.” 

“Zionists don’t deserve to live,” student Khymani James said in a video from January. He is also heard saying “Be grateful that I’m not just going out and murdering Zionists.” 

“I don’t fight to injure or for there to be a winner or a loser, I fight to kill,” he said.  

https://thehill.com/homenews/education/4624467-columbia-university-protests-pro-palestinian-video-student/

And Khymani James would be thrown off a roof in Gaza

• Agree 1