Humza Yousaf's Political Fight: Unraveling Scotland's Turmoil

Social Media

5 minutes ago, RuamRudy said:

I never claimed that 'oil was finished'. It was the government's Better Together cross party campaign that propagated the lie.

Yes, do you have a link to that claim ?

A claim that says the Government said that the oil was finished ?

9 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Yes, do you have a link to that claim ?

A claim that says the Government said that the oil was finished ?

Come on, you are not so naive as to think that the timing of the pronouncement by the openly unionist Ian Wood, on the eve of the referendum, trumpeted by the government's campaign group across every newspaper in the land, is coincidence are you? If so, I have a bridge to sell you.

Scotland sending money to Palestinian groups in Gaza and then a few days later Hamzas family flying from Gaza to Scotland despite there being a blockade should have been the reason why Hamza was dismissed from his job . 

It appears that Hamza sent Scottish tax payers money to a terror group in Gaza that allowed his family to move to Scotland .

Just now, RuamRudy said:

Come on, you are not so naive as to think that the timing of the pronouncement by the openly unionist Ian Wood, on the eve of the referendum, trumpeted by the government's campaign group across every newspaper in the land, is coincidence are you? If so, I have a bridge to sell you.

I am just asking for you to provide a link to your claim ?

3 times I have asked now and you still haven't provided a link 

• Like 1

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

I am just asking for you to provide a link to your claim ?

3 times I have asked now and you still haven't provided a link 

Absolutely I have. Better Together was a UK government initiative and they amplified the claim. You can deny it all you like but it is there in black and white.

7 minutes ago, RuamRudy said:

Absolutely I have. Better Together was a UK government initiative and they amplified the claim. You can deny it all you like but it is there in black and white.

For the fourth time, can you provide a link to your claim ?

The previous links you provided didn't back up your claim that :2014 the UK government declared that the North sea was finished. "

• Like 2

I'll have to file this post with the Scottish Police.  The lettering is black.  The other 99% of the background - White! 

• Haha 1

Just now, connda said:

I'll have to file this post with the Scottish Police.  The lettering is black.  The other 99% of the background - White! 

Then Humza wonders why his coalition is in pieces.  Racism in all it's forms, regardless of the ethnicity and skin color is its object -- white, black, brown, and all shades in-between -- is ugly.
But there is now an acceptance that racism toward those of Northern European descent is OK.
It is not.  Humza got what he deserved -- reported to the police for his hatred toward ethnic Scots.  And then the backlash cause by his so-called "Hate Crime" law shattered any mandate he had to govern.

• Thumbs Up 1

21 minutes ago, baansgr said:

And what's wrong with that...they are not white?👍

There's quite a few posters on here with non White Wife's and Children , they have wife's and Children the same colour as the three in the photo .

This really isn't the right forum to go on about people s colour 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, daveAustin said:

Whine, whine, whine. Rifles your pockets? Scotland has been subsidised by the UK at the expense of England (especially), Wales and Northern Ireland for decades. It is always someone else's fault with you lot. You know what, you got what you deserved with this racist chump. When you finally gain independence (at not soon enough), we all know who you'll point the finger at when it goes pear shaped.

Of course, when he speaks of Independence what he really means is grovelling to be accepted as an insignificant minnow in the EU's pond. 😃

He doesn't want Independence, he just dislikes "Waistminstair" (Westminster of course being a euphemism for the English). 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nick Carter icp said:

There's quite a few posters on here with non White Wife's and Children , they have wife's and Children the same colour as the three in the photo .

This really isn't the right forum to go on about people s colour 

But your the one that started it.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

For the fourth time, can you provide a link to your claim ?

The previous links you provided didn't back up your claim that :2014 the UK government declared that the North sea was finished. "

I have given you several links already. Better Together was a UK government backed body. The UK government lied about North Sea oil as they have done about so many other things. 

• Haha 2