Going to Pattaya for the week tilac. Can you?

On 4/29/2024 at 8:47 AM, Sandboxer said:

Unspoken agreement. I get my occasional "golfing" weekend in Patty, she gets back a docile super friendly tilac after a few days. Rinse, repeat.

Some married woman prefer their husbands to have affairs with other woman , means that she doesn't have to have sex with him so often , someone else can do the job

1 hour ago, Ben Zioner said:

Are you single?

Nope, but my GF/Fiancee is not Thai.  

No matter the nationality of the women I've dated, I would never choose someone who wasn't well educated, and from the same upper middle class background as I'm from. 

18 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

That would be a huge mistake. One I made earlier in life and will never make again. We are indoctrinated to believe that is what we are supposed to do. No thanks. You want the top ten reasons? I will give you a few. 

Even though my Thai woman is very smart, I do not get much intellectual stimulation from the relationship. But, I get so much else. And in all of the relationships I was ever in with really smart women, who I got intellectual stimulation from, there was also so much grief to contend with. Such combative women. So much competition. Yikes. Thrilled to death to have left all of that behind. When I was only in the relationship for a year or so, I had dinner with a very sharp American friend. I asked him about that. He laughed. He said, when you feel the need for intellectual stimulation, call me. We can hook up for the meal, and break down the origins of the cosmos. Do not fret. That same brain that gives you that stimulation, also tends to give you so much grief, it is not worth it, on any level. Get over it. Enjoy all of the other qualities, that make your day so delightful and fulfilling.

Great advice, that I have followed to this day. I learned long ago that an intellectual woman, who can match me intellectually, also tends to be a combative woman, and the chance of harmony is low. I for one, love a harmonious house, where my woman is joyful and light hearted, with a great sense of humor, and an amazing attitude toward life, and us. Just my point of view. Whatever works for you, stick with it.

I grew up in a world where everyone I knew worked in the corporate world.  I've worked in Investment banking with Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley and various other corporate jobs.  I like the women you get in those companies.   Driven, intelligent, intellectual.  

I am not interested in homely women who just want to have kids, get fat and look after the home.   

21 hours ago, BritManToo said:
On 4/29/2024 at 8:02 AM, cjinchiangrai said:

If you do not honor your commitment to your wife then leave.

What commitment do you imagine was made?

Oh, that a tricky one BMT, hold on (scrolls up a few posts)...

OK, here it is, the commitment not to bang "hookers in Pattaya"?

Where's my prize?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Freddy42OZ said:

Nope, but my GF/Fiancee is not Thai.  

No matter the nationality of the women I've dated, I would never choose someone who wasn't well educated, and from the same upper middle class background as I'm from. 

That reminds me of something...

class.jpg.af594b8306d7ce642c78806cc4f81fba.jpg

• Haha 1

On 4/29/2024 at 9:20 AM, EVENKEEL said:

For the majority we are retired and deserve to do as we please.  You do understand her attachment to you has more to do with money than affection I would bet. I'm more worried about her gambling than infidelity if she spent the weekend in pattaya.

And how do you think she'll pay for the gambling ? Anyway. if you want to "do as you please" you wouldn't get married. Most people get bored of renting clapped out old hookers from Pattaya after a while, but obviously not all.😁

35 minutes ago, Freddy42OZ said:

I grew up in a world where everyone I knew worked in the corporate world.  I've worked in Investment banking with Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley and various other corporate jobs.  I like the women you get in those companies.   Driven, intelligent, intellectual.  

I am not interested in homely women who just want to have kids, get fat and look after the home.   

To each his own, I certainly honor your choices. I have dated women who are very successful and very smart and with one exception they were nothing but problems, difficult, lot of arguments, chock-full of big-headedness, and stubbornness, and they had to have it their way. Plus I found that they weren't particularly open-minded and they some of them were not much fun to be around. 

1 hour ago, NanLaew said:

Oh, that a tricky one BMT, hold on (scrolls up a few posts)...

OK, here it is, the commitment not to bang "hookers in Pattaya"?

Where's my prize?

I certainly didn't make any such commitment to my current wife.

6 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

Thank you for your definition of R&R. I'll simply take your reply as a big no you're not allowed by your wifey to go alone to Pattaya. You're right it is such a dreadful place with it's 5 star beach hotels, fine dining. 

No wifey, but the majority of that place is a turrlet. As I said earlier, main reason to go there, if even at all, is to get your let over. I pity anyone who goes there thinking it is anything more.

Posted (edited)
On 4/29/2024 at 2:43 PM, prakhonchai nick said:

A fair trade when she wants to go and spend a week in a Wat with all the Monks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wife did that two weeks ago, three days in a forest temple. Did not feel the urge to go and start screwing possibly diseased prostitutes, rather have a good dump.

Edited by proton

2 hours ago, proton said:

Wife did that two weeks ago, three days in a forest temple. Did not feel the urge to go and start screwing possibly diseased prostitutes, rather have a good dump.

Three days to take a good dump? Can't imagine. Sounds harrowing.