British Tourist Warned Over Criticism of Thailand Online

webfact

The tourist police think this is bad,you don't even know half of what's being said out there.Not many people would have even known if it wasn't published but many media outlets 

• Agree 1

14 minutes ago, shackleton said:

Here we go again people criticising the Country where they want to reside in

The majority of us living here know you have to be aware of what you say and who to 

You are a guest here leave the politics ect to the Thai people 

If you are retired or just a tourist  just enjoy what the Country has to offer 

That's why you are here 

He comes from a democratic country where there is freedom of expression. How can he know that things are different here? He hasn't been here long enough for that. But you are right. I have been enjoying the country and my family for 15 years. Absorb the positive and fade out the negative. So you can live perfectly here.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, baipaibkk said:

He comes from a democratic country where there is freedom of expression. How can he know that things are different here? He hasn't been here long enough for that. But you are right. I have been enjoying the country and my family for 15 years. Absorb the positive and fade out the negative. So you can live perfectly here.

How can he know Thailand is different, I believe it is called research. Plenty of sources out there that will give you the dos and the do nots, Do we really need another Utube blogger

• Agree 1

16 minutes ago, ukrules said:

I watched his earlier videos, he's on a tourist visa or exemption (exemption I think) - been here a couple of months.

i read this about Tourist Visa, How he can working in Thailand with a Tourist Visa

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, ezzra said:

There are several subjects that are strictly taboo in Thailand, where one is not allowed to discuss them and god 

forbids if you dare to criticise, but this is their country, take it or leave it...

Would it happen in the west? Rather childish if you ask me.

Edited by IvorBiggun2
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, AreYouGerman said:

Deport him.

I fully agreed..why criticise ? Others...for what...what are you trying to proof...trying to get attention..No body force you to stay in Thailand...if you don't like..go home...For your age..how embrassing for others to tell you right from wrong..."POME"  just low, cheap  Scum...not a very bright Guy.....

• Agree 2

3 minutes ago, moe666 said:

How can he know Thailand is different, I believe it is called research. Plenty of sources out there that will give you the dos and the do nots, Do we really need another Utube blogger

I don't need any more of these idiots, but that's what the online social world is like today. If you let him do it then 50 people will read the crap, if you criticize him there will be 500 people

• Like 1