Is this what Trump should do ? -

CharlieH

18 minutes ago, stoner said:

there is video online of her lying. i have talked about it and it has been posted on here before. he responded with garbage about what watch or subscribe to for news. a repeated tactic of some members on here.

boring and telling. 

Please repost, I will take a look.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, stoner said:

again. what's wrong with you ? 

please point out 1 time i have ever used or talked about fox news on here. or a single link to fox i have posted. ever. or 1 time i have ever championed fox or anything to do with fox.

why are you trying to put out that idea ? you make a lot of assumptions over and over. quite telling now. 

Maybe your internet friends "borrow" talking points from FOX before giving them to you.

1 hour ago, scottiejohn said:

Are you suggesting that Trump has more than one working brain cell?

Possibly he has even more than 10 of them.

He is not stupid. He is just a narcistic axxhole. 

• Agree 1

Just now, Danderman123 said:

Maybe your internet friends "borrow" talking points from FOX before giving them to you.

you really need to lay off this whole angle now please. i have made my political stance well known on here many times.

yet for some reason you continue to push. you are boring. 

Just now, stevenl said:

So it should be easy for you to provide the link.

been there done that. pointless anyways. move along to other people who want to be drawn into your nonsense. 

10 hours ago, thaipo7 said:

Jerrymahoney - Actually what Bragg has done was take a misdemeanor offenses and changed the charge so it would now be a felony.  He won't drop it back down.  Non-disclosure agreement is a misdemeanor, so he comes up with "Hush money" and makes it a felony. 

and of course donnie did not falsify the records to cover up a payoff to women ....he was just being charitable and the $$ was a gift and had nothing to do with his desire to prevent the story from coming out two weeks before the election to make sure voters did not have this info before voting....lets blame bragg for yet another witch hunt....

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, stevenl said:

So it should be easy for you to provide the link.

You’re joking right. That’s not very hard she lied about vaccine effectiveness. It literally stops with every vaccinated person. All they do is lie all day. That’s their job. Please do note she never retracted her false statements on vaccines or corrected them in any way, like real journalists do. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Robert Paulson said:

You’re joking right. That’s not very hard she lied about vaccine effectiveness. It literally stops with every vaccinated person. All they do is lie all day. That’s their job. Please do note she never retracted her false statements on vaccines or corrected them in any way, like real journalists do. 

Did she create her own lie, or just cite "scientists"?

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Again, I must say you're consistent. Claims without backup.

Type the words into google bro. It’s all there for you. You’re not being scammed here these are all provable facts. 

It literally stops with every vaccinated person

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Danderman123 said:

And that was true in March 2021. The original vaccine was extremely effective against the original strain of COVID.

What she said was not true, not in the slightest. Even she’d admit it if she’s asked about it, she’d have to. But of course nobody can ever ask her because the entire empire is a fraud. 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

DA Alvin Bragg doesn't work for Biden.

Don't you get tired of spewing tired talking points all day?

Was the lead prosecutor not a top guy at Biden's DOJ that was moved over to kick-start the case?

• Confused 1

59 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

And that was true in March 2021, when she made the statement. The original vaccine was extremely effective against the original strain of COVID.

You mean the Trump Administration vaccine that Biden said he would never take, but then took before he was inaugurated, and then later said never existed before he took office, that one? 

The same one that (allegedly)  delayed their announcement to benefit Biden in the election? 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

Just now, jerrymahoney said:

NEWS • PRESS RELEASES
District Attorney Bragg Announces 34-Count Felony Indictment of Former President Donald J. Trump
APRIL 4, 2023

Shocking

2 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

You mean the Trump Administration vaccine that Biden said he would never take, but then took before he was inaugurated, and then later said never existed before he took office, that one? 

The same one that (allegedly)  delayed their announcement to benefit Biden in the election? 

And so what?

Biden said he wouldn't take the vaccine until and unless he was sure it was safe. BFD.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Was the lead prosecutor not a top guy at Biden's DOJ that was moved over to kick-start the case?

He quit working for DOJ to go work for Alvin Bragg.