Foreigner Attacked in Phuket After Alleged Assault on Transwoman

webfact

8 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Says big tough Bob; undisputed cruiserweight champion of 3 empty council houses.

...that wasn't very eloquent, pilgrim! 

Bob.

44 minutes ago, Speedhump said:

If you read this forum regularly you'll know that it's usually the farang committing the act....

I have a policy set in stone, I don't have anything to do with them. This also includes a family member up north who I totally ignore.

5 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

There's a very simple moral to this story, and that is that you never lay your hands on a Thai person unless you're invited to do so. Ladyboys tend to be very sensitive about this kind of thing and any perceived slight can set them off. We know they run in packs, so even just a moderate slap could invite some very significant repercussions. 

Just like Soi dogs.No place for them in the real world.

• Haha 1

4 pages in and nobody is curious about the other side of this story? 

I sure am.  The guy in the picture is a tad swart for a Russian, though he could be from some far flung corner of the old empire.

My experience with ladyboys in Patong is that they grope men who pass by and will cross the road to follow men who try to avoid being groped by another man, even one in a dress. 

Do you apologists permit men at home to grope you in the streets? 

• Agree 1

Assault with a deadly weapon.   Just freaks I say.   The tolerance of these freaks is  not a part of Thailand I admire at all. 

• Sad 1

16 hours ago, prakhonchai nick said:

Of course they think like a Thai man. They ARE Men!!!!!!!!!!!!

ummm I think , that is what i just said..   recharge  your brain cell 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

It would be interesting to research into why ladyboys are so violent.  Could it be the natural aggression of males mixed with the entitlement of women to be violent against men?

or a shortage of Preperation H at 7-11 ?

16 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

It would be interesting to research into why ladyboys are so violent.  Could it be the natural aggression of males mixed with the entitlement of women to be violent against men?

that and psychological issues that cause one to transition in the first place 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, IamNoone88 said:

AseaNow ... Dont refer to the trans-woman who was attacked as a woman. None of them are women. Never were .. never will be.

I fully agree. The western wokies seem to have infiltrated the editorial staff. Ladyboy has been in use for decades. It is not insulting it is merely descriptive and is embraced by all Thai Trans women as their unique title which sets them apart as a community. They don't want to be women, they are Ladyboys. 

1 hour ago, RobU said:

I fully agree. The western wokies seem to have infiltrated the editorial staff. Ladyboy has been in use for decades. It is not insulting it is merely descriptive and is embraced by all Thai Trans women as their unique title which sets them apart as a community. They don't want to be women, they are Ladyboys. 

Correct. Everything else is simply brainwashing by a far left compliant media.

• Agree 1

I love the ladyboys here in TH.  Love them when they attack drunk Farangs.  Hey boys, next time you think you are a bad ass, try fighting LBs when they attack you in packs.  Remember, you are not home and protected by the system.  You are on your own here.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

21 hours ago, bob smith said:

meet me on the car park at 5 and i'll be happy to force feed you your words!!

bob.

God, I thought High School <deleted>e like this was for kids.   Grow up folks.

• Agree 1

19 hours ago, Funkymover said:

just a reminder, just because they have fake boobs and long hair, they still think and behave like the barbaric thai man ,, take one on and another 10 cowards will appear 

Amazing that those cowards are never around until you mess with the locals.  Wonder why?  Also, the same applies to the West.  I have yet to see a 1:1 fight since 1979.  Try fighting one on one in the hood in America...pack fighting is what humans (animals) do in nature.  The best method to avoid pack fighting is to not get drunk here in Thailand and then behave like a jerk.

18 hours ago, tandor said:

nothing like a stiletto to the back of your head to shut you up!

I wonder if he will get drunk and start acting like a jerk tonight....555555.

• Agree 1

18 hours ago, AngryMan said:

I am also certain that Thais do not want to see or hear disrespectful strangers disrupting their daily lives,

Realize that the "daily lives" of this  particular breed concerns late night sexual pestering/harassment of foreigners often with a sideline of theft. Any disruption to their activities is to be praised. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Never be so stupid as to forget (even for a minute) that those trans creatures are actually men in women’s clothes! More so - mentally unstable men!

Edited by Hellfire

5 hours ago, Taboo2 said:

I wonder if he will get drunk and start acting like a jerk tonight....555555.

Who, the man in the dress?  

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Bobthegimp said:

It is when that shoe is on a size 13 foot. 

🤪😂True but It is also true when it's a 9 stone girl with size 6 shoes

• Agree 1