OnlyFans Creator Penalized Over Indecent Beach Act

webfact

17 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

Fined 2000 baht! Wow, that will really be a deterrent. Now, off to make thousands of euros on more videos.

What should happen is she should be fined 2000 baht for each instance of it being viewed or upticked on only fans. I have not been to the site but I presume it has the facility to show how many views or how popular the video is. The same should happen to the soldier who posted the videos of his ex. 

• Like 2

The internet is forever, or at least until we all get nuked (some time before Christmas).

Every picture and every word posted on the WWW has the potential to come back and haunt you. "Hearsay" has been virtually eliminated, and denial in the absence of pictorial and textual evidence is pointless.  No wonder Gen Z is so angst.:coffee1:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

20 minutes ago, RobU said:

What should happen is she should be fined 2000 baht for each instance of it being viewed or upticked on only fans. I have not been to the site but I presume it has the facility to show how many views or how popular the video is. The same should happen to the soldier who posted the videos of his ex. 

That would be something. Like 2M * 2000 baht. Now we´re talking, dude!

• Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, RobU said:

I presume it has the facility to show how many views or how popular the video is.

These web sites are typically members only who pay for content. Potential new subscribers are forewarned about content and typically in subscribing must agree to a number of qualifications to become and remain a member. And typically content cannot legally be shared with non-members. 

Your lack of knowledge is applauded as it will protect you from such content.

Edited by Srikcir
msp
  • Haha 2

58 minutes ago, Srikcir said:

These web sites are typically members only who pay for content. Potential new subscribers are forewarned about content and typically in subscribing must agree to a number of qualifications to become and remain a member. And typically content cannot legally be shared with non-members. 

Your lack of knowledge is applauded as it will protect you from such content.

All the police have to do is create a false account and take screenshots with the the likes, upticks and followers showing. Good enough evidence for any court. 

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, webfact said:

The video depicted the woman raising her skirt revealing her genitals under a palm tree on the beach. She then engaged in erotic actions with a man who later also exposed himself at a site opposite the beach.

I thought the last report was it was a LB i.e. a man.  

• Sad 1

SO She gets a 2000 bt fine,,which is easy to pay with here tons of followers

Remember the dude who simple walked by naked with his buddies and was fined 5000....

So streak and be white=5000    Be a online ho and get a fine for sexual acts for a mere 2000

Do the math....

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

I thought it was 2 men one in a frock. No females involved :unsure:

soon to be females??....the naked dude from the other week wants his 3000 bt refund from his 5000 fine

1 hour ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Because being fined hundreds of thousands of baht is draconian. The video was only seen by people who paid to see it. You appear to be quite a puritan if you think that's worth such a massive fine. 

No because it was performed and filmed in a totally inappropriate public space and the fine is far too small it will not prevent anyone from.doing the same thing again

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Gsxrnz said:

The internet is forever, or at least until we all get nuked (some time before Christmas).

Every picture and every word posted on the WWW has the potential to come back and haunt you. "Hearsay" has been virtually eliminated, and denial in the absence of pictorial and textual evidence is pointless.  No wonder Gen Z is so angst.:coffee1:

In 5 years time nobody will know who she is.

1 hour ago, RobU said:

No because it was performed and filmed in a totally inappropriate public space and the fine is far too small it will not prevent anyone from.doing the same thing again

And how many saw it being filmed? How do you know it wasn't done discretely in a quiet area? After all, no-one saw it and complained then, did they. But for you, they should be fined 2000 baht for each of the two million views. That marks you as an idiot, in my book. Other opinions may vary. Such as yours, of course. You think it is perfectly rational to fine someone four billion - billion - baht. Maybe you didn't bother checking the math before making such a stupid statement.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

And how many saw it being filmed? How do you know it wasn't done discretely in a quiet area? After all, no-one saw it and complained then, did they. But for you, they should be fined 2000 baht for each of the two million views. That marks you as an idiot, in my book. Other opinions may vary. Such as yours, of course. You think it is perfectly rational to fine someone four billion - billion - baht. Maybe you didn't bother checking the math before making such a stupid statement.

It doesn't matter if no one saw it being filmed the point is anyone could have including children. Making a big example of this might make others think twice before filming sexually explicit videos in public places

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

So you stand by your statement that they should be fined four billion baht. Okay. That IS what you wrote, even if not in those actual words. Maybe you didn't understand the part of the report saying that the video was viewed over two million times. Maybe you were unable to work out that 2000 times two million is four billion. Even though it isn't that difficult. Keep digging your hole....

Why am I digging a hole Barry? I think it would be great if she and her boyfriend were fined 4,000,000,000 baht it would certainly be a massive deterrent to others planning on doing something similar and she would highly likely make no profit from her actions which she will now

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, RobU said:

Why am I digging a hole Barry? I think it would be great if she and her boyfriend were fined 4,000,000,000 baht it would certainly be a massive deterrent to others planning on doing something similar and she would highly likely make no profit from her actions which she will now

Okay. I suppose you'd lose face by not knowing you were asking for a four billion baht fine, so now you have to say it's justified. Deeper and deeper....

• Agree 2

46 minutes ago, RobU said:

It doesn't matter if no one saw it being filmed the point is anyone could have including children. Making a big example of this might make others think twice before filming sexually explicit videos in public places

No one saw it but it doesn't matter because someone might have

and those someone might have been children  who of course should never witness anything explicit let alone sexually until the age of ???  16 ? 18 ? 21 ?   what should adults tell the "little angels" when they witness stray dogs fornicating openly on the street in broad daylight.

What if they ask about "the birds and the bees"

(totally natural procreation)

should they be scolded and sent to stand in the corner for such insolence ?

• Haha 1