Trump Likens Biden Administration to 'Gestapo' at Private Donor Event

9 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Not any more, after the Supreme Court was stacked by Trump. And overturned Roe vs Wade.

I suppose the religious fruitcake women will vote for Trump. It remains to be seen how much influence they have.

Women don't have abortions on a whim. It's an agonizing decision, usually forced on them because they have no other choices left.

OK well Im dissapointed since its tough to argue with someone who thinks Trump stacked the Supreme Court. Too bads, I expected more.

The best is the freedom to choose brigade happily protesting for Hamas, who would hang each and every one of them from a crane for advocating infaticide. Reliogious fanatics indeed

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

49 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

He was too busy playing golf.

It was quite a good grift for him, every time he played on one of his golf courses he charged the Secret Service $800,000 for their accommodation etc.

His agenda for a second term will be quite different, he is focused on taking revenge on anybody and everybody who failed to worship him.

Actually, that is the only coherent policy he has.

Don't agree with you there. He's first and foremost a grifter and will keep on grifting. The revenge idea will be put on a back burner first and to bed later in favour of grifting.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

You mean a wannabe dictator would simply try to seize power after losing an election by having their followers attempt an insurrection.

Okay, maybe you're right.

yawn

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Yagoda said:

OK well Im dissapointed since its tough to argue with someone who thinks Trump stacked the Supreme Court. Too bads, I expected more.

The best is the freedom to choose brigade happily protesting for Hamas, who would hang each and every one of them from a crane for advocating infaticide. Reliogious fanatics indeed

I think you'll find there is footage of Trump claiming credit for filling up the Supreme Court with conservatives.

Actually, abortion is permitted under Muslim law, under certain circumstances. While what's allowed varies according to sects and individual hadith/scholars, there is general agreement the health of the mother is paramount.

• Agree 1

?

has anyone watched the howard stern cupping balls session with sleepy joe? where are the fact checkers whe. biden speaks...lies? you guys are so <deleted> hypocritical 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

what a joke, howard stern calls biden the 'grandpa everyone needs...basically a demented ol fool... drew barrymore... calls cackilin kamila.. 'momula', no wonder Trumpo gets votes, you follow that <deleted>e you are part of the problem, walker, lancit & chomper..get a grip on reality, jeez!

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

The latest being DeNiro's childish screed last week.

i like the part where de niro spoke about being bullied. you a grown ass man. 

• Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Is that the same Howard Stern who said:

The oddity in all of this is the people Trump despises most, love him the most,” said Stern on Tuesday. “The people who are voting for Trump, for the most part … He wouldn’t even let them in a f*****g hotel. He’d be disgusted by them.”

And:

“I don’t hate Donald,” Stern said. “I hate you for voting for him, for not having intelligence.”

https://deadline.com/2020/05/howard-stern-donald-trump-despises-maga-supporters-1202933838/

i saw enough of the interview. i wonder if the fact checkers will be on the case.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, frank83628 said:

i saw enough of the interview. i wonder if the fact checkers will be on the case.

Thank  you for bringing up Howard Stern, with the obvious intent that we should pay attention to what he had to say.

I hope you too are listening.

• Agree 1

13 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Thank  you for bringing up Howard Stern, with the obvious intent that we should pay attention to what he had to say.

I hope you too are listening.

both stern &  barrymore were brown nosing to the max, but DB clip was worse, momula, america needs a hug!..🤮

• Like 1

1 minute ago, frank83628 said:

both stern &  barrymore were brown nosing to the max, but DB clip was worse, momula, america needs a hug!..🤮

You’ve changed your tune on Stern.

I wonder what brought that on?!

16 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

You mean a wannabe dictator would simply try to seize power after losing an election by having their followers attempt an insurrection.

Okay, maybe you're right.

You are sooooooo funny. Apparently you actually believe that a few people wandering around the congress building and an even smaller number having a tag game with the cops was a serious attempt to seize power. Where were the tanks and the soldiers then? They must have been hiding really well, as no one saw any of them.

You've been around long enough to know what an actual coup looks like, but continue to spout the BS that that was a coup attempt.

I thought you were better than that.

• Confused 1

17 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Women don't have abortions on a whim. It's an agonizing decision, usually forced on them because they have no other choices left.

BS. They had the choice of not having sex without contraception.

Perhaps you are claiming they were all forced into it by bad men.

Pathetic.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

20 hours ago, JulesMad said:

tRump is very much like Hitler, and in NO position to make comparisons with the Gestapo. Looking at tRump's buddies, like Putin, Kim, Netanyahu and other mass-murderers and war criminals it is hardly a surprise.
May usa not to be as stupid again to make this clown their president...

It's posts like that that make me hope Trump wins.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

You’ve changed your tune on Stern.

I wonder what brought that on?!

how have i changed my tune on stern? perhaps you misread my comment

51 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

BS. They had the choice of not having sex without contraception.

Perhaps you are claiming they were all forced into it by bad men.

Pathetic.

You have a link for that?

There has always been pressure on women to have sex without condoms, from men. There is also the religious fruitcakes who frown on any form of contraception.

You're the one who is pathetic, sniping from outside Thailand. Get a life.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Lacessit said:

You have a link for that?

There has always been pressure on women to have sex without condoms, from men. There is also the religious fruitcakes who frown on any form of contraception.

You're the one who is pathetic, sniping from outside Thailand. Get a life.

I wasn't aware that the topic related to Thailand :cheesy:.

Soooo, you contend that women are so easily swayed that they just say yes to no condom even if they want the man to wear one. Geee wizzzz, what happened to feminism and girl power? :cheesy:

There is also the religious fruitcakes who frown on any form of contraception.

Those sort of women don't have abortions. :cheesy:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You are sooooooo funny. Apparently you actually believe that a few people wandering around the congress building and an even smaller number having a tag game with the cops was a serious attempt to seize power. Where were the tanks and the soldiers then? They must have been hiding really well, as no one saw any of them.

You've been around long enough to know what an actual coup looks like, but continue to spout the BS that that was a coup attempt.

I thought you were better than that.

They blocked the certification of the Electoral vote. I guess you weren't paying attention.

Posted (edited)
On 5/7/2024 at 4:29 PM, johng said:

Have you read it yet ?   I have an audio book version  that is rather long but haven't listed to it yet..one of those things to get round to eventually.

The author of “my struggle” instructed subordinates to liquidate  the jews,the Nazi manufactured a final solution! 

All of That rhetoric is being echoed by bidens far left supporters , protesting & causing violence on many campuses .

Trump Gestopo comment is textbooking the Weaponization of the FBI & DOJ  by biden.The testimony of 2 IRS criminal investigators lays that all out.

https://nypost.com/2024/04/28/opinion/the-pro-palestine-protests-real-do-seek-a-final-solution/

Edited by riclag
  • Confused 2

12 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Thanks for the link, but like it says it's far more likely that he is saying it to rile up the luvvies than actually going to be a "dictator". Some people are just far too gullible when it comes to Trump- TDS run amok.

I see nothing about secret police, concentration camps and gas chambers in the article. Seems more than a few have been fooled by the fear propaganda- ooooh, Trump is gonna get you BS etc.

As for “We’re going to come after the people in the media who lied about American citizens, who helped Joe Biden rig presidential elections,” said Kash Patel", sound fair to me. Those IMO muckrakers have been trashing Trump since before he became president and a bit of pay back is deserved.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

They blocked the certification of the Electoral vote. I guess you weren't paying attention.

So what. They were hardly going to overthrow the constitution and send all the liberals to gas chambers as some apparently like to believe.

Insurrection :cheesy:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1