Unmasking the Deeper Agenda: The Evolution of Anti-Americanism in Campus Protests

27 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Palestinians have been trying to kill Israeli Jews at every chance they get , they even sacrifice their own well being to kill Israeli Jews , killing Israeli Jews is the reason for their existence .

This current war isn't going to change anything , the only thing that will change is Palestinians have less opportunity to kill Israelis 

And you think that is sustainable? Of course not....Theres far more Arabs than Jews. Dumbass israelis need to rethink their strategy....to say nothing of dumbass yanks !

• Love It 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Angus55 said:

And you think that is sustainable? Of course not....Theres far more Arabs than Jews. Dumbass israelis need to rethink their strategy....to say nothing of dumbass yanks !

This isn't a war about Arabs v Israelis . 

Palestinians side with Iran , numerous Arab countries oppose Iran and side with Israel .

Many Iranians also side with Israel and oppose the Islamic regime in Iran .

With your little  knowledge of the situation, you really shouldn't be calling others dunbasses .

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

49 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

This isn't a war about Arabs v Israelis . 

Palestinians side with Iran , numerous Arab countries oppose Iran and side with Israel .

Many Iranians also side with Israel and oppose the Islamic regime in Iran .

With your little  knowledge of the situation, you really shouldn't be calling others dunbasses .

I think the situation is so convoluted by now ....no one really knows who is to blame. 

The main thing is to stop the violence and its obvious that just now the Israelis are making the situation worse for everybody themselves included.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Angus55 said:

I think the situation is so convoluted by now ....no one really knows who is to blame. 

The main thing is to stop the violence and its obvious that just now the Israelis are making the situation worse for everybody themselves included.

The US is to blame, as well as the nutter Israelis who let the attack happen. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Angus55 said:

Who knew that there were more Arabs than Jews?

• Confused 1

36 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

The US is to blame, as well as the nutter Israelis who let the attack happen. 

So in your opinion, Israel are nutters because they never had tanks and guns along the Gaza border 24/7...🙄

If Israel had tanks and guns lined up along the Gaza border before 7/10 to prevent Hamas POSSIBLE attacks, you would be on here complaining..:coffee1:

Israel were letting Gazans across the border to work in Israel, more visas were being issued, you  know nothing,
🙄

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Angus55 said:

Hamas are to blame for the war  because of their  invasion of Israel and terror attack on Israel on Oct 7 th .

The war can stop when Hamas release their hostages , (they are still holding a baby hostage) and the criminals are bought to justice for their crimes .

The Hamas terrorists will carry out further attacks on Israel in the future and the only way to stop them is to kill them 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Hamas are to blame for the war  because of their  invasion of Israel and terror attack on Israel on Oct 7 th .

The war can stop when Hamas release their hostages , (they are still holding a baby hostage) and the criminals are bought to justice for their crimes .

The Hamas terrorists will carry out further attacks on Israel in the future and the only way to stop them is to kill them 

Of course Hamas is to blame but that doesn't give Netanyahu a pass for failing to stop it when there were more than enough warnings that he should have done much more to do so. Netanyahu stays in power because Israel is still at war, but he really should be booted out ASAP.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 5/7/2024 at 1:27 PM, placeholder said:

Same kind of nonsense was said about those protesting the Vietnam war and the Iraq war. It turned out that it wasn't they who were the idiots.

Yes they were - idiotic narcissistic silly peaceniks. Same type as the lot that are now doing protests against Israel. 

PS - stop believeing the liberal media and hollywood - it will rot your brain (maybe too late).  

2 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Yes they were - idiotic narcissistic silly peaceniks. Same type as the lot that are now doing protests against Israel. 

PS - stop believeing the liberal media and hollywood - it will rot your brain (maybe too late).  

Wow. I feel like I'm in conversation with a living fossil. You should be put on exhibit at the Smithsonian Institute. A living supporter of the War in Vietnam. It's nearly an honor to be noticed by you.

1 minute ago, placeholder said:

Wow. I feel like I'm in conversation with a living fossil. You should be put on exhibit at the Smithsonian Institute. A living supporter of the War in Vietnam. It's nearly an honor to be noticed by you.

Absolutely delusional and totally ignorant. Proof?

Delusional = thinks anyone having an opinion on Gaza/Israel that is not the same as his is wrong, because he truly believes that his opinion is totally factual and the only correct one possible. 

Ignorant = takes a person's statement and interprets that within their own cognitive bias.  I never said I "supported" the Vietnam war, nor WW1, nor WW@, nor Korea, nor Iraq, nor Gaza - nor any others. But unlike the ignorant silly over-educated idiots that protest against Israel/Gaza war, I understand that wars have always occurered and always will occur. Wars are extremely complex and there is never a simple fix - and there never will be a utopian delusional world with everyone riding unicorns with pigs flying around.  That last point is also about being delusional - one leads to the other.  

• Like 1

On 5/10/2024 at 1:08 PM, Jingthing said:

I was there.

No they weren't. 

We were against the Vietnam war.

There never were any "Death to America" chants.

Stop lying.

You  make the "ever America" mistake of  claiming presence and veracity over all critical  reference.

There were protest activities outside of your precious US that at the time went less sanitized than the remnants now available.

Normal for many that originate from a fascist militarized hegemonistic federal state collective .

7 minutes ago, 0ffshore360 said:

You  make the "ever America" mistake of  claiming presence and veracity over all critical  reference.

There were protest activities outside of your precious US that at the time went less sanitized than the remnants now available.

Normal for many that originate from a fascist militarized hegemonistic federal state collective .

Dumb comment. 

The topic was anti Americanism within America.

Yes of course I well understand that anti Americanism was rampant then abroad. 

I traveled around Europe back then. So many Canadian flags on backpacks, ha ha.

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

Dumb comment. 

The topic was anti Americanism within America.

Yes of course I well understand that anti Americanism was rampant then abroad. 

I traveled around Europe back then. So many Canadian flags on backpacks, ha ha.

Dumb comment? So you call me of lies yet acknowledge the "Canadian " flag diversion that you probably utilized !

Still  happens if striking up casual conversation with people who eventually admit being embarrassed us  nationals.

6 minutes ago, 0ffshore360 said:

Dumb comment? So you call me of lies yet acknowledge the "Canadian " flag diversion that you probably utilized !

Still  happens if striking up casual conversation with people who eventually admit being embarrassed us  nationals.

Yes it was s dumb comment because you didn't understand the topic was about anti Americanism internally.

No I never have played the Canadian flag game myself but many have.

Just now, Jingthing said:

Yes it was s dumb comment because you didn't understand the topic was about anti Americanism internally.

No I never have played the Canadian flag game myself but many have.

Oh really ?  Campus Protests ?  Only the  Good ole USA  has a Uni Campus ?

Desist while you have a chance to retain dignity !

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 0ffshore360 said:

Oh really ?  Campus Protests ?  Only the  Good ole USA  has a Uni Campus ?

Desist while you have a chance to retain dignity !

Oh really?

You didn’t even read the topic.

Really.

When the youth of a nation reject their own country, it undermines the credibility and influence of that nation on the global stage. At a time when authoritarian regimes are on the rise and threats to democracy abound, the world needs American leadership more than ever.

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

Oh really?

You didn’t even read the topic.

Really.

When the youth of a nation reject their own country, it undermines the credibility and influence of that nation on the global stage. At a time when authoritarian regimes are on the rise and threats to democracy abound, the world needs American leadership more than ever.

Is this some quasi biblical quote from your  religious controller?  American leader<deleted> is exactly what  is driving the world to  oblivion  !

But when you were a "youth" protesting  that was different  right? The impact caused a stop to  the evils and the US  embarked on a much  more pleasant  course?

Fluckin Joke !!!!!