We have a winner

For years... perhaps even a decades the topics such as bumguns, ladyboys, beaches and temples have kept us interested.

But, at the dawn of the new millennium we discovered that old ways were simply wrong. These days, while living out our dreams we like to talk about

taxes.

Mind boggles.  

• Confused 3
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

15 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Pensioners like panicking about taxes as much as they like queuing 

Honestly, being 71, I'd gladly pay 20% of my income if that money benefitted the deserving Thai working class. But we that this isn't possible.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Celsius said:

For years... perhaps even a decades the topics such as bumguns, ladyboys, beaches and temples have kept us interested.

But, at the dawn of the new millennium we discovered that old ways were simply wrong. These days, while living out our dreams we like to talk about

taxes.

Mind boggles.  

You're doing it wrong... 

IF you want to get readers attention you'd have you mention "Netizens outrage at Foreigners failing to submit their tax returns"...   thats should get the juices flowing !!!...   

....   :whistling:

• Like 1

On 5/7/2024 at 4:20 PM, scubascuba3 said:

Pensioners like panicking about taxes as much as they like queuing 

How would you know that.........?  🤔

I think that threads about fish and chips and Heinz baked beans are the most regular and repetitive; though not necessarily on the same plate at the same time.

2 hours ago, Mike Lister said:

The simple fact is, people want to know! Even you want to know, despite saying you don't read the posts, I see you reading every morning in the long tax thread! So no, it's not about increasing posts, it's about being informed.

Reading? No, perhaps browsing in amazement that it just keeps on going. Super longevity. 

Standing by to stand by. Oh, and I didn't start this thread but I feel a bit honored that you follow me so closely.

5 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

Reading? No, perhaps browsing in amazement that it just keeps on going. Super longevity. 

Standing by to stand by. Oh, and I didn't start this thread but I feel a bit honored that you follow me so closely.

And so you should my lad, not everyone gets the VIP treatment. 🙂

9 hours ago, smokie36 said:

I am tax averse....rather than evasive.

Not jailed me yet.

I'm tax immune ... poverty has it's privileges :coffee1:

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Mike Lister said:
8 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

And so you should my lad, not everyone gets the VIP treatment. 🙂

vip and stalker are a fine line... :)

Edited by stoner
  • Haha 2