Judge Denies Trump's Mistrial Request Over Stormy Daniels Testimony

Per Washington Post:

Trump’s sentencing is set for July 11. He faces a maximum sentence of 1⅓ to four years in prison. Given his age and his lack of a prior criminal record, he could serve a shorter sentence or no term of incarceration at all.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

Per Washington Post:

Trump’s sentencing is set for July 11. He faces a maximum sentence of 1⅓ to four years in prison. Given his age and his lack of a prior criminal record, he could serve a shorter sentence or no term of incarceration at all.

How ironic that the Republican National Convention is July 15th.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

How ironic that the Republican National Convention is July 15th.

Per Washington Post: Merchan said (Trump) is allowed to remain free without bail.

To me, this is all side-show compared to the prospect that Trump again might be elected President.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

That’s quite the resume let’s add them up!impeached twice rapists (civil) judged the worst president in history now guilty of 34 felonies……..stand by for massive amounts of blubbering lying threats and tantrums……and just think of all the indictments he’s EARNED these are the least serious……it’s a sad day in our history as a nation but a good one just the same.WOW!!

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

Per Washington Post: Merchan said (Trump) is allowed to remain free without bail.

To me, this is all side-show compared to the prospect that Trump again might be elected President.

How true and the least serious of all the indictments seems facts aren’t trump’s friends.im sure both pending cases will be presented just as factually and professionally by the prosecution Georgia and Florida when they do get to court 

6 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

The sentencing is the 11th. Perhaps---if, indeed, jail is imposed---he will be given time for a Victory Loser Lap at the Convention.

I do hope the jury members are put in some kind of protection program, because the Convicted Felon's cult is both crazy and violent.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Walker88 said:

He is no longer allowed the privilege of voting in the State he chose to reside in, Florida.

Poetic justice.

• Thumbs Up 2

9 hours ago, jerrymahoney said:

How very true.

Originally I wanted Trump to retire to play golf and  never be heard of again, but due to the shenanigans trying to keep him from standing, I now not only want him to win, but to win large and then lay waste to the institutions that tried to sabotage him.

It will also be music to hear all the snowflakes weeping, again.

• Sad 3
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

You seem reality challenged.

I have posted this before, but your amnesia kicked in.

The FEC declined to pursue the campaign finance violation because Cohen pled guilty to it.

the election was in 2016, and Cohen did not plead guilty until 2018, as part of sentence reduction for his tax evasions convictions he was looking at 50 years for. But you've known that every time you've posted the lie. 

I am not sure if the judge can remove a juror who is not deliberating.

I am sure. 

Unlike you, I don't post declarations that are merely opinions.

That's hilarious 

26 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Does anyone know if Trump can sue Daniels to get his hush money back? She obviously didn't hush.

He already has a judgment against her, but she is refusing to pay. 

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

the election was in 2016, and Cohen did not plead guilty until 2018, as part of sentence reduction for his tax evasions convictions he was looking at 50 years for. But you've known that every time you've posted the lie. 

The FEC wasn't aware of the campaign finance violation until the prosecution of Michael Cohen.

It often takes many months, if not years, for the FEC to rule on a campaign finance complaint.

By the time the FEC investigated the payment, Michael Cohen had pled guilty.

BTW, Trump was convicted on 34 counts, so, what's your point?

3 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

The FEC wasn't aware of the campaign finance violation until the prosecution of Michael Cohen.

It often takes many months, if not years, for the FEC to rule on a campaign finance complaint.

By the time the FEC investigated the payment, Michael Cohen had pled guilty.

BTW, Trump was convicted on 34 counts, so, what's your point?

That the election was in 2016, and Cohen did not plead guilty until 2018, as part of sentence reduction for his tax evasions convictions he was looking at 50 years for. But you've known that every time you've posted the lie. 

• Confused 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

That the election was in 2016, and Cohen did not plead guilty until 2018, as part of sentence reduction for his tax evasions convictions he was looking at 50 years for. But you've known that every time you've posted the lie. 

And after Michael Cohen pled guilty, the FEC declined to pursue the matter.

The NYC courts did, and convicted Trump.

Edited by Danderman123

14 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

And after Michael Cohen pled guilty, the FEC declined to pursue the matter.

The NYC courts did, and convicted Trump.

So, what's your point? 

29 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Donald Trump committed crimes and is now a convicted felon.

Similar now to Biden who is a criminal and a UNCOVICTED felon.

He’ll get what is due to him in time.  They can’t cover up for him and his son forever.

Can you explain how the most protected residence in America,  with security cameras everywhere, CIA and every DOJ resources at their immediate disposal cannot find where or who the cocaine came from?

His SOTU address explains it explained it perfectly.

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

You seem to have an active fantasy life.

Not at all.  His Cronies and cult followers in his 3 letter agencies refuse to acknowledge and prosecute.

It is what it is.

And your reasoning/excuse of why they can’t find who brought the coke into the White House is?

Edited by G_Money

9 hours ago, G_Money said:

Not at all.  His Cronies and cult followers in his 3 letter agencies refuse to acknowledge and prosecute.

It is what it is.

And your reasoning/excuse of why they can’t find who brought the coke into the White House is?

Ah yes, that's also why comer cs can't find anything criminal despite years of trying.