Unveiling Media Bias The Truth Behind Anti-Israel Narratives

17 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Yes and? How is that relevant to the facts contained in the article with all the external links?

The ‘facts’ in the article are no such thing.

They are statements by a pro-Israel website linking to Twitter accounts and Israeli press.

Another example of precisely why we would all benefit from the world’s news organizations being permitted to enter Gaza and report on what they find there.

• Agree 2

27 minutes ago, billd766 said:

Is that OK with you?

Totally Tsahal's mission is to protect the nation, and that's what is happening. Those who start a war must be held accountable for all deaths and destruction. Israel didn't start any of wars since 1947.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

The ‘facts’ in the article are no such thing.

They are statements by a pro-Israel website linking to Twitter accounts and Israeli press.

Another example of precisely why we would all benefit from the world’s news organizations being permitted to enter Gaza and report on what they find there.

From CNN

The Gaza Civil Defense acknowledged that around 100 bodies were buried in graves at the Nasser hospital before the IDF operation there.

Would you like to now go to wiki and spend some time finding criticism of CNN despite Honest reporting providing geo location proof of them being there before?

1 minute ago, Ben Zioner said:

Totally Tsahal's mission is to protect the nation, and that's what is happening. Those who start a war must be held accountable for all deaths and destruction. Israel didn't start any of wars since 1947.

"Those who start a war must be held accountable for all deaths and destruction. Israel didn't start any of wars since 1947."

By your criteria, no matter Israel does in this war, it can never be a war crime. 

• Agree 2

11 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Yes, I do know .

I posted the link and now you are posting it back to me 

These are the claims you made on this issue:

Which Israeli government accounts claimed that it belonged to Hamas ? When I first saw the website , I do seem to recall that it was stated it was put together by Israelis to highlight the atrocities carried out by Hamas.

I do seem to recall that the site was always known to be Israeli made and it was never implied that it was Hamas's own website

Based on these claims, one would expect the Hamas.com website to be an informational site, clearly stating it was designed by Israel, to highlight the atrocities committed by Hamas. This is not the case, Israel is not credited anywhere as the designer of the site, and it uses language which Israel would never use. I shared a screenshot of the home page to illustrate this: "Support the liberation of Palestine". They also show pictures of Israeli victims using derogatory language which is considered antisemitic by Israel.

Hamas.com is clearly an usurpation meant to deceive people into thinking it is really from Hamas.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, rattlesnake said:

These are the claims you made on this issue:

Which Israeli government accounts claimed that it belonged to Hamas ? When I first saw the website , I do seem to recall that it was stated it was put together by Israelis to highlight the atrocities carried out by Hamas.

I do seem to recall that the site was always known to be Israeli made and it was never implied that it was Hamas's own website

Based on these claims, one would expect the Hamas.com website to be an informational site, clearly stating it was designed by Israel, to highlight the atrocities committed by Hamas. This is not the case, Israel is not credited anywhere as the designer of the site, and it uses language which Israel would never use. I shared a screenshot of the home page to illustrate this: "Support the liberation of Palestine". They also show pictures of Israeli victims using derogatory language which is considered antisemitic by Israel.

Hamas.com is clearly an usurpation meant to deceive people into thinking it is really from Hamas.

I got my web sites mixed up .

I should have posted a link to this website .

https://www.7thofoctober.com/

My comments was a reference to the site above , but I posted the wrong link 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, placeholder said:

"Those who start a war must be held accountable for all deaths and destruction. Israel didn't start any of wars since 1947."

By your criteria, no matter Israel does in this war, it can never be a war crime. 

Not true .

If Israel takes hostages and makes demands for their releases, that indeed would be an Israel war crime

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I got my web sites mixed up .

I should have posted a link to this website .

https://www.7thofoctober.com/

My comments was a reference to the site above , but I posted the wrong link 

Which brings us back to my initial response to the user who said:

"True. I guess the photos of the shot, burned, and mutilated ones [babies] aren't enough for you."

These photos don't exist.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

Which brings us back to my initial response to the user who said:

"True. I guess the photos of the shot, burned, and mutilated ones [babies] aren't enough for you."

These photos don't exist.

Even if photos were posted , you would still say that they were fake .so there would be no point in posting them 

But,  We really should get back on topic .

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, mikebike said:

This conflict isn't even a "war".

Would you consider a conflict between Andre the Giant and Young Sheldon to be a "fight"?

It would still be a fight . 

What you mean is that it isn't a fair fight .

The conflict is indeed a war , but your point is that it isn't a fair war 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

It would still be a fight . 

What you mean is that it isn't a fair fight .

The conflict is indeed a war , but your point is that it isn't a fair war 

No. I mean it's IS NOT a fight. It is a beatdown. There is a big difference.

Also it is NOT a war by definition. Wars are between 2 state actors, or groups within a nation-state, not between a state actor and a suppressed minority.

• Agree 2

Just now, johng said:

some would call it a massacre..or maybe a genocide.

Some would be wrong, some are clueless, some people wouldn't start a war and some are surprised when Israel fights back.

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, mikebike said:

This conflict isn't even a "war".

Would you consider a conflict between Andre the Giant and Young Sheldon to be a "fight"?

Hamas disagrees with you.

Hamas says purpose of massacres was a ‘permanent’ state of war on Israel’s borders

The goal of Hamas’s October 7 massacres in southern Israel was to “change the entire equation,” bring permanent war to Israel’s borders and renew attention to the Palestinian cause, a senior member of the terror group’s politburo in Qatar said.

“What could change the equation was a great act, and without a doubt, it was known that the reaction to this great act would be big,” Khalil al-Hayya told The New York Times in an interview published Wednesday. “We had to tell people that the Palestinian cause would not die.”

“I hope that the state of war with Israel will become permanent on all the borders, and that the Arab world will stand with us,” Hamas media consultant Taher El-Nounou told The Times.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/hamas-says-it-staged-massacres-to-cause-permanent-state-of-war-on-israels-borders/

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, mikebike said:

No. I mean it's IS NOT a fight. It is a beatdown. There is a big difference.

Also it is NOT a war by definition. Wars are between 2 state actors, or groups within a nation-state, not between a state actor and a suppressed minority.

The definition of "war" is ,

a struggle or competition between opposing forces or for a particular end"

so this current conflict fits into war definition 

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/war

so this current conflict fits into war definition 

On 5/10/2024 at 3:04 PM, Hanaguma said:

Another problem is that the October 7 attack was a long time ago. Modern media has an incredibly short memory.  So now the only current images are the ones of the war on Hamas. The photos of raped and kidnapped teenage girls don't make the news any more. 

Photos of thousands of murdered kids trumps a few raped or kidnapped teenagers. Pathetic how the Jews here try to paint a picture of alleged sexual abuse as if it justifies murdering 20,000 kids. 

4 hours ago, johng said:

Biden thought he saw them but his media handlers  had to quickly retract his story.

See him getting off that helicopter today. He should be in a nursing home. 

1 hour ago, Bkk Brian said:

Hamas disagrees with you.

Hamas says purpose of massacres was a ‘permanent’ state of war on Israel’s borders

The goal of Hamas’s October 7 massacres in southern Israel was to “change the entire equation,” bring permanent war to Israel’s borders and renew attention to the Palestinian cause, a senior member of the terror group’s politburo in Qatar said.

“What could change the equation was a great act, and without a doubt, it was known that the reaction to this great act would be big,” Khalil al-Hayya told The New York Times in an interview published Wednesday. “We had to tell people that the Palestinian cause would not die.”

“I hope that the state of war with Israel will become permanent on all the borders, and that the Arab world will stand with us,” Hamas media consultant Taher El-Nounou told The Times.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/hamas-says-it-staged-massacres-to-cause-permanent-state-of-war-on-israels-borders/

This would lead me to think that the current action by Israel is too measured, but it is so only because of the umpteenth treason by its western allies. While nothing but full support for an all out war effort is needed to crush the barbarians, once for all.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Ben Zioner said:

This would lead me to think that the current action by Israel is too measured, but it is so only because of the umpteenth treason by its western allies. While nothing but full support for an all out war effort is needed to crush the barbarians, once for all.

Only an Israeli could say that. Frankly, I think this is disgusting. You steal their land, cram them all in a prison, and then blow them all up in their little prison. 

You sound like this guy, your defense minister who calls them human animals. 

https://www.aljazeera.com/program/newsfeed/2023/10/9/israeli-defence-minister-orders-complete-siege-on-gaza

Edited by Neeranam

14 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Only an Israeli could say that. Frankly, I think this is disgusting. You steal their land, cram them all in a prison, and then blow them all up in their little prison. 

You sound like this guy, your defense minister who calls them human animals. 

https://www.aljazeera.com/program/newsfeed/2023/10/9/israeli-defence-minister-orders-complete-siege-on-gaza

That was posted on October 9 th and its was discussed back then .

People who kidnap and possibly kill babies and carry out numerous atrocities and horrendous murderous war crimes like Hamas did , are actually way worse than animals , calling them animals was being kind and generous 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

That was posted on October 9 th and its was discussed back then .

People who kidnap and possibly kill babies and carry out numerous atrocities and horrendous murderous war crimes like Hamas did , are actually way worse than animals , calling them animals was being kind and generous 

Animals at least don't terrorize other groups or kill without need. They are not evil. Terrorists are evil.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, Ben Zioner said:

Israel didn't start any of wars since 1947.

The wars were all started by Israel's occupation/land settlements and basically not upholding the peace treaties put in place by the international community. 

On 5/10/2024 at 3:22 PM, Chomper Higgot said:

I don’t know if anyone who is blaming Israel for ‘starting this war’.

Two posters today on these forums have claimed that Israel stared the war , albeit I expect that you don't know them 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

Photos of thousands of murdered kids trumps a few raped or kidnapped teenagers. Pathetic how the Jews here try to paint a picture of alleged sexual abuse as if it justifies murdering 20,000 kids. 

If Hamas had not attacked peaceful people in southern Israel, those 'murdered kids' would still be alive today. So I guess you could say they were murdered by Hamas. I am frankly amazed at how restrained Israel has been in prosecuting this war. Imagine if a group of terrorists from Mexico entered the US and killed 35,000 Americans in a day.  Mexico would be a parking lot within 48 hours. 

2 hours ago, Neeranam said:

The Jew Seeker finds some more Jews 🙂

You do seem to be losing touch with reality .

20 000 murdered kids 🙂

You are making false claims to trivialise Hamas' atrocities 

So, you are claiming that no sexual abuse occurred on Oct 7 th by Hamas and Israel murdered 20 000 children