American Expats Flock to Russia: MAGA Voters Seek Nostalgia and Stability

1 hour ago, AreYouGerman said:

The issue I have is with dating in Russia. If I would move there, how would I get one of those Russian White princesses with these Aryan facial features?

It seems it's impossible!

I have to stick to Asian girls as they aren't so picky and even take the worst out of shape balding beer belly boomer as long as he builds a house in Nahkon Nowhere and buys some gold chains.

Before the war, it was not uncommon for incels to do the mail order bride thing.

I had a friend who ordered one, and married her. The day she got her green card, she left.

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

I never made it to Sakhalin, but I went all over Russia.

I can't go back, but now I am in northern Kazakhstan, which is similar to Russia, except that Astana has a little Dubai thrown in.

BS

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, AreYouGerman said:

And the "Elite" and politicians work for their own country, Russia, and not for a foreign country like in the US, otherwise face Gulag!

yeah, clinton, obumma, sleepy joe and all congress got you best interests at heart!

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Russia is pretty poor outside Moscow. Indoor plumbing is still not so common.

Why do you think that so many Russian soldiers steal toilets?

i have many Russian friend outside Moscow and am half Russian myself..you are full of S***. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

14 minutes ago, rudi49jr said:

pretty much yeah, you remember WMDs right, babies in incubators, assad gassing his people, all proved fake propaganda...

• Confused 2
  • Agree 2

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Before the war, it was not uncommon for incels to do the mail order bride thing.

I had a friend who ordered one, and married her. The day she got her green card, she left.

That's the old times. Who wants to go to America nowadays? It's only the unwanted, uneducated and criminals, to get the free handouts.

Edited by AreYouGerman
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

what is all about? Yes, there are americans moving to RU, while overwhelmingly more russians dream or on the move to US.

They have their own reasons. Sometimes are strange, sometimes obvious. Who cares? Also who cares about plumbing in the 11 time zones country?

1 hour ago, JCauto said:

Well, as a seeker of truth and justice you already know what to do! 

Time for you to pack up your beach clothes and send 'em off to Goodwill, won't be needing those in Vladivostok!

Be a true man showing the courage of your convictions and get thee to Mother Russia's warm embrace. I'm sure you'll find it exactly to your liking, very religious and anti-woke beyond compare, very limited diversity of people and certainly of opinion. 

a country where there are only 2 genders, they seem to have it sussed!

• Confused 2

15 hours ago, Freddy42OZ said:

You can't murder something that hasn't been born.

PLUS... the democrats want to be able to kill the unborn and at the same time they pander to the pregnant woman for their vote by working on legislation to make killing of the unborn fetus murder if it is done during the commission of a crime... how hypocritical is that???  Is Killing Pregnant Woman a Double Murder? - ABC News (go.com)

• Confused 3

4 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Yes and completely off topic here.

A maga fascist who moves to Russia based on that issue would be exceptionally stupid.

You could post with more brevity by eliminating the part from "who" to "issue". 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

What's wrong with people having the freedom to be different? Does that hurt you?

if you want to be a no-bianary pansexual, thats fine, you carry on, don't force me to play along.

• Confused 2
  • Love It 2

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Jingthing said:

I don't want to.

But others are wired differently.

It's not fine in Russia.

It's seriously illegal. 

Yet you promote that dystopian fascist dictatorship. 

Homosexuality is not illegal in Russia, but all the LGBTSRUCIAS crap isn't welcomed,  good. look at the US now, with all the gender BS, an embarrassment for the country!. i dont see anything wrong with a country wanting 'traditional values, i also don't care if people are gay, do what you like, just don't bother others.
dystopian .... yeah right, different countries, different cultures.

Edited by frank83628
  • Sad 1