Has this "Chemtrail" lunacy on X reached Thailand yet ??

Chivas

For those wondering what I'm talking about X (Twitter) is awash with claims that aircraft are spraying countries with God knows what in these "Chemtrails" rather than the "Contrails" they in fact are

Namely poisons to depopulate, to enable Bill Gates to take over the world,you name it these nutters are everywhere with photos and doomsday predictions

Easyjet and British airways are in on the act (lol) this is how insane its become here in the UK

Now to my mind (99.99%) they are contrails but the photos that land on X are from worldwide countries in my opinion faked by AI or whatever

Trouble is with these whackjobs is they see a subject bombard the public and some take it all in....we have real problem with anti vaxxers in the UK which has led to deaths of children whereby mothers have hesitated to vaccinate for Whooping cough....thats an example purely and nothing else

Its likely MY Twitter is awash because I've interacted with the nutjobs

Is the subject matter "known" within Thailand ??

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

32 minutes ago, JBChiangRai said:

It's 100% true.

My leg fell off after a plane went overhead.

Top perfornace....

50 minutes ago, Chivas said:

For those wondering what I'm talking about X (Twitter) is awash with claims that aircraft are spraying countries with God knows what in these "Chemtrails" rather than the "Contrails" they in fact are

Namely poisons to depopulate, to enable Bill Gates to take over the world,you name it these nutters are everywhere with photos and doomsday predictions

Easyjet and British airways are in on the act (lol) this is how insane its become here in the UK

Now to my mind (99.99%) they are contrails but the photos that land on X are from worldwide countries in my opinion faked by AI or whatever

Trouble is with these whackjobs is they see a subject bombard the public and some take it all in....we have real problem with anti vaxxers in the UK which has led to deaths of children whereby mothers have hesitated to vaccinate for Whooping cough....thats an example purely and nothing else

These dumb post campaigns are actually made for two purposes, one they make money with ads, and then secondary money with building lists of dumb people which are easily influenceable by ads to sell them dumb stuff they don't need.

The second purpose is political, but the principle is the same, they build lists of dumb people to influence their vote. Notably, votes for Brexit and Trump used that.

• Like 1

Strangely I have seen very few

con/chem trails over Thailand,

When I lived in London there where a lot....maybe its due to the humidity in Thailand ?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, tgw said:

These dumb post campaigns are actually made for two purposes, one they make money with ads, and then secondary money with building lists of dumb people which are easily influenceable by ads to sell them dumb stuff they don't need.

The second purpose is political, but the principle is the same, they build lists of dumb people to influence their vote. Notably, votes for Brexit and Trump used that.

Yep I'd go along with all of that

• Thumbs Up 1

Nothing gets hits faster than an OP that begins with assertions like:

"Look at what these crazy, right-wing, nutjob, Qanon, MAGA, conspiracy-theorist, misinformation-spreading, anti-vaxxer, whackjob are spreading now -- Ha Ha Ha -- idiots!  Fake-news!!!  Ban it all." 

Then you have to ask yourself - "What's in it for the OP to suddenly have some revelation -- out of the blue -- about something or the other that has been talked about for over a decade or more as though the OP is Rip Van Winkle and just woke up after a 10 or 20 year nap?"  🤔

I guess the OP can show us all that he/she/its is a MSM, cable-news watching normie who only believes "100% proven authoritative facts" that are "provided by "100% proven authoritative sources of information" and never, ever ever ever engages their brain long enough to consider that his/her/its government or corporate entities would dare to - <gasp> - LIE to the public about anything - ever!

Ok!  Have fun.  :thumbsup:  "Chem-trails?"  <laughs>  Where have you been for the last 15 or 20 years OP?  This has been beat to death on social media.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, connda said:

Ok!  Have fun.  :thumbsup:  "Chem-trails?"  <laughs>  Where have you been for the last 15 or 20 years OP?  This has been beat to death on social media.

Like you on Social Media since outset and for that matter Asean for 19 years this November !

I've never heard of it prior to this last month so clearly it hasnt been beaten to death !

• Haha 1

Alex Jones has talked about it for a long time.

There have been mainstream media reports about "ideas" to block the sun with chemicals sprayed into the upper atmosphere to combat the "global warming"   "climate change"

"catastrophe"

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Chivas said:

Like you on Social Media since outset and for that matter Asean for 19 years this November !

I've never heard of it prior to this last month so clearly it hasnt been beaten to death !

Ok - I'm fascinated - you've been in a coma for 20 years and just heard about "chem-trails."  I'm sympathetic.  Now go get those "chem-trail" conspiracy theorist bro'.  I'm sure you'll get a lot of traction from all of the other folks on AN who have been asleep for two or more decades.  👍✈️☁️ 

Amazing. 

rip-771300324.jpg

5 minutes ago, johng said:

Alex Jones has talked about it for a long time.

There have been mainstream media reports about "ideas" to block the sun with chemicals sprayed into the upper atmosphere to combat the "global warming"   "climate change"

"catastrophe"

Anyone who starts a post mentioning the name Alex Jones, is sure to be ridiculed one way or another, just the same as he was when he went online to say that the Sandy Hook massacre was a government con job and that no one was killed.

Some of his nut job followers, believing the nonsense he wrote, actually visited the grieving parents of those who were killed, banging on their doors demanding to see these "so-called" dead people. 

Fortunately sanity prevailed and he was found guilty and was ordered to pay around $1.1 billion in damages. The guy is a dangerous nut job/conspiracy theorist and should be locked up for a long time.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

Alex Jones has been right many more times than the so called "trusted MSM"

10 minutes ago, xylophone said:

The guy is a dangerous nut job/conspiracy theorist and should be locked up for a long time.

disagree 100 %

Why do they think 1.1 billion dollars to pay for "hurt feelings" is justified ?

in any case he won't be paying that stupid amount for the simple fact he does not have the money.

• Sad 2
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, johng said:

Alex Jones has been right many more times than the so called "trusted MSM"

disagree 100 %

Why do they think 1.1 billion dollars to pay for "hurt feelings" is justified ?

in any case he won't be paying that stupid amount for the simple fact he does not have the money.

Someone like the OP should start a new thread:
Has this "Sandyhook" lunacy on X reached Thailand yet ??
or

Has this "Anti-Vaxx" lunacy on X reached Thailand yet ??

or
Has this "Oswald didn't shoot JFK" lunacy on X reached Thailand yet ??

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Chivas said:

Fist, that's your own fault as you taught the algo that you are easily baited by the word "chemtrails" and to make it worse, you've just started a topic on matters Thailand to express your weakness and exasperation. 

Here's a useful tip. Go to settings on X - mute the word "chemtrails" and voila!! you'll get your life back. 

Op - If you're going to post about "New Conspiracy Theories" at least do your homework instead of making yourself look silly and foolish.  At least take the time to look into the "history" of a conspiracy theory before you create a "Shock Post." 
This topic has been around since the 1990s.  Your Op isn't believable.  I'll leave it at that. 

Go forth and warn Thai expats about "Chem-Trail Conspiracy Theorist." 

https://handwiki.org/wiki/Earth:Chemtrail_conspiracy_theory

He has made no money from me.."you idiot"  it's you who need to do a bit of research....listen to what the man actually says  not what MSM says he said.

He has admitted that he was wrong about Sandy Hook and that the poeple did actually die and has apologised to the family's....however they will not be getting 1.1 billion dollars of compensation..for their hurt feelings..nor will the FBI agent.

He has a good track record of calling out the government lies and coverups....yes you call them conspiracy theories :cheesy:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, connda said:

Someone like the OP should start a new thread:

9/11 is a good one.....3 steel core skyscrapers collapse into their own footprint on the same day never happened before or since.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, JBChiangRai said:

It's 100% true.

My leg fell off after a plane went overhead.

Fess up. It was really the ozone from your EV.

12 minutes ago, johng said:

9/11 is a good one.....3 steel core skyscrapers collapse into their own footprint on the same day never happened before or since.

Oh dear, yet another one comes out of the woodwork..........Conspiracy theorists of the world unite as you possibly have a new "leader".

What on earth makes these people believe in this nonsense??

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, xylophone said:

Oh dear, yet another one comes out of the woodwork..........Conspiracy theorists of the world unite as you possibly have a new "leader".

What on earth makes these people believe in this nonsense??

Some people are just foolish enough to believe their own eyes. Imagine that.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

No, along with the Earth is flat, we never landed on the moon, Oswald was a lone shooter, Nikola Tesla was a genius and the Pyramids were built by Aliens😄

Speaking of wingnut conspiracy theories, were the recent Aurora Borealis due to CME's (natural solar stuff) or HAARP (un-natural gub'ment stuff)?

Gotta love the wingnuts at GP.   Even if I don't believe 'em, it's good to know the Bigfoot and ET crowd is still out there.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/05/haarp-solar-storm-public-speculates-northern-lights-were/