Up Dated: Trump Agrees to Biden's Invite For a Presidential Debate

38 minutes ago, Robert Paulson said:

Biden’s handlers are getting geared up for this one. They’ve got to get the chemical concoction just right so he doesn’t peak too soon. 

perhaps without his pupils being so dilated as last time, or maybe that was photoshop!

😎

• Like 2

3 hours ago, frank83628 said:

has he ridden a bike since?

trump doesn't to prove he is fit and able, unlike Biden & his handles, thats why they have him wearing aviators, running across the WH lawn and riding a bike.... or falling...tripping up plane stairs x3, walking off stage in the wrong direction or talking to dead people!...i could carry on

Yep:

https://www.delawareonline.com/picture-gallery/news/local/2023/08/03/president-biden-bike-ride/12313550002/#:~:text=President Joe Biden%2C currently on,Thursday%2C August 3%2C 2023.&text=Delaware News Journal-,President Joe Biden%2C currently on vacation in Rehoboth Beach%2C rides,Thursday%2C August 3%2C 2023.

"trump doesn't to prove he is fit and able"

Are you drunk? Tell you still believe that tomorrow.

4 hours ago, frank83628 said:

notice the distinct lack of coverage about that, now, imagine for 1 second that had been under Trump, you'd all still be going on about it now!

CNN would have even interrupted Day 900 of their Jan 6 coverage to develop a secondary narrative!

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, impulse said:

Biden may be able to hold his own in a debate about ice cream, but he's well and truly screwed if they ask him about inflation, the border, the cost of housing and health care for "newcomers", multiple wars on his watch, Israel (or Palestine- he loses on both), Afghanistan, the Biden family business, mortgage rates and home affordability, the cost of gas, credit card debt (or national debt), or cannibals.

Trump may be able to hold his own if asked about his field of expertise, grifting, robbing small contractors, bankruptcy, or self aggrandizement, but if asked about treaties, foreign policy, the environment, negotiations, or NATO, he would appear anemic and pathetic. 

Edited by spidermike007
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

10 hours ago, Walker88 said:

Biden can win some points by being slightly self-deprecating, something of which trump is not capable. trump can only portray himself as "unbelievable" and "best ever", which is as far from reality as is his 6'3", 215 lb physicality. If he's 6'3", then I'm 6'6".

For example, Biden could say, "Some say my memory isn't what it once was, but I seem to remember you left office with 6.8% unemployment and a Recession. In my time in the White House, we've seen the best growth since the late 1990s, and 27 months straight of UE below 4%, which hasn't happened since the 1960s."

Or, "Maybe I've forgotten, but how much did Mexico pay for the 58 miles of border wall built in your 4 years?"

Biden might be old---trump isn't any fully cognizant spring chicken himself---but trump has the dubious 'honor' of inheriting 4.8% UE and leaving 6.8%, inheriting a growing economy and leaving a Recession behind, and achieving that disaster by running up $8,400,000,000,000 in new National Debt, a 41% increase over the combined first 44 Presidents.

If that is maga-ing, no thanks.

It will be fun if trump gets convicted of a felony in NY, since that means he is unable to vote, as is the rule in DeSantis' Florida. Biden can make a good joke of that.

Great points. Trump is also old. He is 77, going on 87 and semi senile, at best. 

And though his height may be 6'3", his weight is likely closer to 310 lbs. 

And you are very right about his humor and lack thereof, the man does not know what self-deprecation is, his ego is incredibly fragile so he can't handle humor, being roasted, or being the recipient of a joke. He loves to make fun of others but he has no tolerance when he's made fun of, and there's an awful lot to make fun of when you're talking about the huge guy. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, riclag said:

There was a time I wouldn’t bad mouth

a President but like Trump says the Gloves came off when biden weaponized the 6 ways to Sunday intel agencies to GET TRUMP.

If a president is able to weaponize the intelligence agencies just imagine what Trump would do, if he got reelected. He would have no time to govern the nation, he would have no time to create policy, as his entire term would be spent chasing his enemies. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, riclag said:

exposing the establishment & far left wokeism  is a hard pill to swallow for the left!

In case you haven't noticed the left has turned the world upside  down, especially in the USA.

me thinks

If you're describing the left as the Democratic Party and voters, you're way off base. I would guess 85% of democratic voters do not agree with the progressive left, nor woke policy. I know this as I am one of them. I despise PC and woke nonsense. Woke is a form of sleep. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, frank83628 said:

have you ever heard how he bought mar-a-largo, quite a clever man. how many billions do you have?

I'm not a billionaire, but I can tell you one thing, I would be quite wealthy if I was willing to shaft every single person I've ever done business with, like Trump has.

It's far easier to make money when you're willing to steal it, and ignore your debt, but there's no honor in that is there? 

• Thumbs Up 2

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, frank83628 said:

has he ridden a bike since?

trump doesn't to prove he is fit and able, unlike Biden & his handles, thats why they have him wearing aviators, running across the WH lawn and riding a bike.... or falling...tripping up plane stairs x3, walking off stage in the wrong direction or talking to dead people!...i could carry on

yes please do "carry on" and tell us about when we can expect world war 2 to start as well as nikki haley being at the capital on jan 6 and about being unable to identify a picture of a former wife...and don't forget to test out a shot of bleach to stop covid along with the totally incoherent word salad at a typical dear leader maga moron rally...and please more praise for jimmy connors...remember that ex potus?  And lets see a few pics of the nimble 215 lb athelete that rides around in a supped up golf cart and cheats in golf as much as he cheats on his  wives while holding his favorite book the bible up side down...

Edited by pomchop

5 hours ago, pomchop said:

Trump and his minions have taken whining to a new level.  It still semi surprises me how trumpers never seem to tire of the constant whining about everything under the sun.  Maybe if you are five years old that is what you do everytime you don't get your way.  But most adults learn that in life you win some and lose some and when things don't go your way you get on with life and not spend every waking moment trying to blame someone or something else and whine endlessly over and over.

Sadly trump is already cranking up a new level of the whine fest about how he will not accept election results unless he were to win in which case everything is fair and free.  All of his trials (unless he is found not guilty of course) are rigged.  

I guess when you have already served one term where you promised to build a big wall with mexico paying for it...where you promised over and over and over to repeal obamacare and replace it with a big beautiful new health care system...where you promised over and over to get on with the infrastructure ...NONE of which you even came close to doing...the only thing left is to whine like a five year old about how unfair it all was and point fingers and create fantasy laser beam conspiracy theories and somehow convince your maga morons that nothing bad or ineffective that happens is not now or never has been and never will be YOUR own fault for doing or not doing.

Great role model for americas youth.  Never ever admit you lost a game, struck out, missed a free throw, failed a test, apologize to anyone for anything....oh and don't forget to WHINE your entire life about everything that doesn't go your way.

Trump and his minions have taken whining to a new level.

I have yet to see just a single MAGA ever admit to anything.

Never will I either. So sad that part of America is so dead wrong.

6 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Trump and his minions have taken whining to a new level.

I have yet to see just a single MAGA ever admit to anything.

Never will I either. So sad that part of America is so dead wrong.

I have wondered if there are MAGA supporters out there who are seeing this incessant whining as wimpy-ness. 

And now his bottom feeders lining up outside the courtroom waiting for their turn to lick the boots.  Talk about humiliation!

• Agree 2

29 minutes ago, bendejo said:

I have wondered if there are MAGA supporters out there who are seeing this incessant whining as wimpy-ness. 

And now his bottom feeders lining up outside the courtroom waiting for their turn to lick the boots.  Talk about humiliation!

Fox News has a good summary of the debates agreement. 

21 hours ago, Berkshire said:

I look forward to this debate.  It will reveal to Trump supporters (and the rest of America) that right wing media has been lying to them all along.  Biden is not senile and has been busy doing his job.  Trump, on the other hand, is a raging idiot who doesn't have command of the issues.  This article best explains what is likely to happen....

[Biden is eager for the chance to stand toe-to-toe with his predecessor because it will be incredibly hard to look worse in comparison.]

[But set aside for a moment the fact that Trump is a lousy debater who is clearly addled and losing his ability to speak in public. And the fact that his policy positions are broadly unpopular. And that historians consider him the worst president ever. And that Biden has a great record and has a demonstrated mastery over its details.]

https://www.thedailybeast.com/all-signs-point-to-a-trump-debate-meltdown?ref=wrap

:cheesy:

Only one of us can be correct, so we'll see how it goes, IF it happens.

IMO Biden's handlers will find a way to weasle him out of it, but who knows- perhaps they are looking for a double that can actually walk onto the stage without being held up.

6 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

I'm not a billionaire, but I can tell you one thing, I would be quite wealthy if I was willing to shaft every single person I've ever done business with, like Trump has.

It's far easier to make money when you're willing to steal it, and ignore your debt, but there's no honor in that is there? 

Perhaps you can explain why, if Trump is such a well known evil businessman that shafts every person he contracts, how he never seems to have a problem getting more wanting to do business with him?

Is every contractor in the US ignorant of his reputation?

IMO if someone has a bad reputation, it would behoove contractors to decline his business, or is common sense in short supply in the US?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, jerrymahoney said:

My favorite NY Times cartoon from H. Clinton - Trump debate 2016:

image.thumb.jpeg.45f8da4b956ac06030e7389b56b61d78.jpeg

That's actually pretty funny!

...and who won that election?

• Love It 1

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

That's actually pretty funny!

...and who won that election?

Keep living in the past as I know it always works for me.

Loser by seven million after taste of Trump did work out

Edited by earlinclaifornia
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Keep living in the past as I know it always works for me.

Loser by seven million after taste of Trump did work out

Sadly, both parties are living in the past, judging by the candidates they chose.  But I do understand- the collective butthurt from the interrupted coronation of Queen Hillary I still twitches from time to time. 

And when the popular vote matters more than a bucket of warm hamster vomit, please let me know. 

2 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Sadly, both parties are living in the past, judging by the candidates they chose.  But I do understand- the collective butthurt from the interrupted coronation of Queen Hillary I still twitches from time to time. 

And when the popular vote matters more than a bucket of warm hamster vomit, please let me know. 

I thought you already were aware Trump lost the Electorial by a landslide. But maybe your not current or believe the BIG lie seems correct.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1