Jeremy Clarkson Reclaims Title of UK's Sexiest Man 2nd Consecutive Year

5 hours ago, RobU said:

Giving his Boss a slap probably added to his appeal 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Just curious.

Maybe there’s a bunch of out of shape middle aged men on the adulterer’s website that ran the survey, voting in the hope that being an overweight and out of shape boorish oaf becomes the new sexy.

Did you vote then?

4 hours ago, BritManToo said:

1,000bht works for me in the places I frequent.

I know but I like to pretend its me. I just am generous with cab fare.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Giving his Boss a slap probably added to his appeal 

The victim was not Clarksons 'Boss' he was a junior producer, an employee. Effectively a gofer. 

• Confused 1

I believe the survey asked women if they looked at Jeremy like he was a big hunk of beefsteak. Quite a few said "Yes".

It didn't mention that they were all vegans.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, paul1804 said:

Dont think it only happened to you, I got severely tricked by one but fortunately now divorced, much happier but somewhat poorer!  I looked after her and her family extremely well but that wasn't enough, she basically wanted everything!

I don't. I know that loads of men get destroyed by the system, which is only working for women, IMO.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Women are never satisfied with what they have and always want more or different. 

True. No sooner have they trapped one, but they start changing him. Once they have changed him they decide they don't like the new version and dump him.

Edited by thaibeachlovers
  • Like 1

On 5/17/2024 at 4:59 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

I never thought it would be Jeremy leading the battle against PC, wokism, and the anti white male agenda of the colluding man hating men grovelling to the feminist shower.

Good that he is.

... said the editor of the 'Bigot and Misogynist weekly' 

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, youreavinalaff said:

SOME women are never satisfied with what they have and always want more or different. 

Not so in my limited experience. Men are never good enough the way they came, and have to be made over in her image.

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, RayC said:

... said the editor of the 'Bigot and Misogynist weekly' 

:cheesy:

I like women, as long as they ain't PC or woke. My mistake was marrying a couple ( actually one, but in NZ living together for 5 seconds makes a male liable to to be taken for everything, just the same as being married ).

Given I worked in a female dominated industry for decades, If I am a misogynist I must have hidden it really well for all that time. In fact I had more female friends ( platonic ) than males.

How many women have you known really well in your life? I have known hundreds really well over my nursing career.

Edited by thaibeachlovers
  • Like 1

There’s a bit of ‘over sharing’ going on in this thread, while at times cringe inducing it does at least help explain some of the other views frequently expressed about women by our ‘sharers’ elsewhere across the forum.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/17/2024 at 6:38 PM, Nick Carter icp said:

He was the senior Producer who worked on the show for nearly ten years

He was very much junior to Clarkson no where near the income level. It was a team not a hierarchical structure Clarkson abused and punched him because he didn't procure a steak to Clarkson's taste most certainly not a senior producer

https://www.quora.com/Why-did-the-BBC-fire-Jeremy-Clarkson-What-was-his-punishment-for-getting-into-trouble-with-a-producer-on-the-show-Top-Gear-TV-series

Edited by RobU

Posted (edited)
On 5/17/2024 at 6:38 PM, Nick Carter icp said:

He was the senior Producer who worked on the show for nearly ten years

He was a guy tasked with arranging the catering, and he couldn't even get that right. Everyone gets an important title in the entertainment industry 

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

He was a guy tasked with arranging the catering, and he couldn't even get that right. Everyone gets an important title in the entertainment industry 

Still no reason for Clarkson to scream at him and punch him. He couldn't get a steak cooked to Clarkson's taste. The kitchen got it wrong. He apologised and said he would get it sorted, then bully boy Clarkson kicked off. 

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Not so in my limited experience. Men are never good enough the way they came, and have to be made over in her image.

Well there you go then. 

SOME women.

Just because is all women in your experience, doesn't mean it's all women in general.

All it does is puts the spotlight on you.

Edited by youreavinalaff
  • Agree 1

On 5/17/2024 at 9:34 PM, OldmanJ said:

Well the UK don't have much in the way of men if he's considered UK'S sexiest man and at 64.

Are you saying the bar ladies are lying to me ?    :crying:

• Haha 1