Trump Demands Drug Test for Biden Ahead of First Debate

Trump Demands Drug Test for Biden Ahead of First Debate.

Sounds fair  to me ,

All sports  takes Drug tests  and thats not as imported than being in charge of the Whole country ,Yes Get him drug tested It doesn't matter  if he likes it or not.

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, digger70 said:

Trump Demands Drug Test for Biden Ahead of First Debate.

Sounds fair  to me ,

All sports  takes Drug tests  and thats not as imported than being in charge of the Whole country ,Yes Get him drug tested It doesn't matter  if he likes it or not.

Right, it's quite common for sports. What about Presidential debates? Is it common or is it just a way for Trump to back out? 😀

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Just how low can you go. 

I dont know, it was pretty low when Bobby was smashing her too and sharing her with Sam Giancana.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, candide said:

You have not checked the latest instructions. Biden will not be destroyed because Trump will not come.

I guess that's possible if they choose only certain MSM to host it, and Dem controllers. What happened to neutral debates?

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Try posting facts, belief is not good enough. There is evidence of cocaine use when Trump occupied the White House.

Trump is as mad as a cut snake, and he is getting worse every day. I doubt he'll make it to the debate, let alone November.

Oh, no evidence of cocaine found in Bidens Whitehouse, right?

I was not suggesting illicit drugs - but I think it's likely he had a booster of some type. Biden does not know his own name and thinks cannibals were after his uncle.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3

2 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Try posting facts, belief is not good enough. There is evidence of cocaine use when Trump occupied the White House.

Trump is as mad as a cut snake, and he is getting worse every day. I doubt he'll make it to the debate, let alone November.

humm, was there really...belief is not good enough...where is your evidence? your TDS is top notch..you deflect everything possible

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, BobBKK said:

I guess that's possible if they choose only certain MSM to host it, and Dem controllers. What happened to neutral debates?

Aaaah, finally you have checked the latest instructions. Glad you caught up!

Edited by candide
  • Agree 2

9 hours ago, transam said:

If you think I do that sort of stuff, then you really do have a problem, but you would be a perfect Trump voter......Well, done..........🤗

no, you wouldn't say boo to a goose without your laptop for cover!

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

I do know how things work in USA. Democracy, peaceful transfer of power, law and order, defense of international rules and norms, standing with our allies not with our enemies. Trump destroyed all of those and you want him back for another 4 years. You need a quiet corner for self reflection. 

i notice you didn't say 'secure borders'

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Woof999 said:

The only people that seem to use the phrase "Trump Derangement Syndrome", apart from the great orange one himself, would appear to be Trump's Weird Ass Trolls. To keep my posts shorter in the future, I shall refer to these as T.W.A... oh hang on.

FYI, nobody cares about your posts

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Biden's brain is aging but Trump's brain is dementing fast. Joe make a mistake and usually catches and correct his mstakes like when he mistaken inflation tied to war in Irag and corrected in an instance to war in Ukraine. Trump on the other hand make mistake and don't correct himself because he is not aware of his mistake. That is a key sign of dementive memory loss, confusion and disorientation. It is still 6 months away till election and I fear his deterioration is rapid. Joe should demand a dementia test before the debate. 

You know I wanted admit his mistake he'll do a W, and he will double down on his mistake. Zero humility. Total hubris. 

7 hours ago, candide said:

Right, it's quite common for sports. What about Presidential debates? Is it common or is it just a way for Trump to back out? 😀

I don't think that it's common or done before but it's possible .

If DT and JB do take the the test then the people see how well they both  hold up in a debate.

Posted (edited)

Anybody that knows the symptoms of drug use can see Joe was on someth8ng. It's in the eyes. When he isn't jacked up his left eye is almost closed. When he is that ramped up and you look at the condition of his eyes he would be arrested for driving a car.

Edited by Cryingdick
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Really? And the Judge hasnt ruled on the defense motion to deem Mikey incredible as a matter of law. The fix must be in.

I figured your next move is the Fox Special. Rigged, I cry like a baby. 

• Haha 1