US Embassy Refuses to Pay £14.6m London Congestion Charge Bill

2 minutes ago, stoner said:

the population of london is reflective of khan being voted in again. simply facts and what it is. nothing other than that.  

Khan being voted in is a result of the numbers of votes he received, 43.8% of the ballot.

• Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Khan being voted in is a result of the numbers of votes he received, 43.8% of the ballot.

and you think it's because of policy. 

Edited by stoner
  • Confused 1

Mugabe.

What on earth are you on about Jonny?

Equating Mayor Khan to Mugabe, or even dangerous miscreants, have you lost all sense of reality?

You have missed the point (deliberately I suspect).

Your only defense of Khan appears to be that he was elected by the people of London. I have provided an example (Mugabi, I have many others) to show that being elected does not make you a good, benevolent leader. Hence, your point is meaningless in the context of the conversation. 

• Confused 1

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

So which demographic represents 43.8% of the population of London?

Or did voters from all sorts of backgrounds vote for Mayor Khan?!

ok. where did i say any demographic represented 43.8 percent. go on with your conversation then. 

Edited by stoner
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, JonnyF said:

You have missed the point (deliberately I suspect).

Your only defense of Khan appears to be that he was elected by the people of London. I have provided an example (Mugabi, I have many others) to show that being elected does not make you a good, benevolent leader. Hence, your point is meaningless in the context of the conversation. 

I didn’t miss your point Jonny.

You are equating Major Khan to Mugabe, because you’re not happy the people of London have selected the Mayor they wanted and the one you consistently make pejorative remarks against.

I do understand there’s something you really don’t like about Khan, I just haven’t yet figured out what that is.

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, stoner said:

ok. where did i say any demographic represented 43.8 percent. go on with your conversation then. 

Well clearly if the mayor got 43.8% of the vote and there is no corresponding 43.8% demographic, then people from other demographics must have voted for Mayor Khan.

I trust you’ll accept that the above resort to clear logic fits with the ‘reasonable rational conversation’ you called for in this post, the rest of which I feel no need to address:

20 minutes ago, stoner said:

demographics. now get on with it and call me a racist. or have a reasonable rational conversation. doubtful on the last part. 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

I trust you’ll accept that the above resort to clear logic fits with the ‘reasonable rational conversation’ you called for in this post, the rest of which I feel no need to address:

clear logic in your mind. many will disagree and you will fling all kinds of names as you always do. 

of course you feel no need to. shocker. 

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, herfiehandbag said:

I think we should look at this in perspective: I mean It is not as if the wife of a relatively low level CIA man had killed someone by dangerous driving, and then been spirited out of the country on a military flight claiming diplomatic immunity, now is It?

Err, umm, hold on a minute...

It’s a point that raises question.

How many of the vehicles owing the charges are driven by Embassy Staff on Embassy business?

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I didn’t miss your point Jonny.

Yes you did.

You are equating Major Khan to Mugabe, because you’re not happy the people of London have selected the Mayor they wanted and the one you consistently make pejorative remarks against.

No I am not equating the two. Khan is clearly not as bad as Mugabi, and I never implied that he was. This is a strawman from you, a classic troll move.

He is however, a hypoctritcal liar that has presided over two tier policing that arrests people for being openly Jewish in London. He involves himself in political issues that are not in his remit, such as Brexit. He restricts the movement of poorer people in London with Ulez while driving around in convoys of V8 Jags. I could give many more examples of his arrogance and incompetence. 

I do understand there’s something you really don’t like about Khan, I just haven’t yet figured out what that is.

Please read my previous paragraph for clarification. This paragraph kills two birds with one stone by also showing why you support him so strongly. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, stoner said:

demographics. now get on with it and call me a racist. or have a reasonable rational conversation. doubtful on the last part. 

Classic move by Chomps. Run out arguments, imply racism without having the stones to actually say it.

Not only weak, but also cowardly.  

• Confused 3
  • Agree 1