US Embassy Refuses to Pay £14.6m London Congestion Charge Bill

1 minute ago, JonnyF said:

Yes you did.

No I am not equating the two. Khan is clearly not as bad as Mugabi, and I never implied that he was. This is a strawman from you, a classic troll move.

He is however, a hypoctritcal liar that has presided over two tier policing that arrests people for being openly Jewish in London. He involves himself in political issues that are not in his remit, such as Brexit. He restricts the movement of poorer people in London with Ulez while driving around in convoys of V8 Jags. I could give many more examples of his arrogance and incompetence. 

Please read my previous paragraph for clarification. This paragraph kills two birds with one stone by also showing why you support him so strongly. 

It was you who introduced Mugabe Jonny.

Despite him being completely irrelevant to the topic of discussion.

Respecting the result of an overwhelming democratic vote is not ‘supporting’ anyone, it’s respecting the result of the election.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I have not flung any kind of names, not is it a something I do.

Thank you for your baseless accusation.

hahah ok. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

It was you who introduced Mugabe Jonny.

Despite him being completely irrelevant to the topic of discussion.

Respecting the result of an overwhelming democratic vote is not ‘supporting’ anyone, it’s respecting the result of the election.

It's not irrelevant. You are simply pretending not to see the relevance. 

It clearly shows that your only defense of Khan is that he "was elected" falls at the first hurdle. If being elected was a valid justification for anti-semitic, twio tiered policing, then you would have no problem with Mugabe's policies since he was also elected.

The fact that Mugabe went further that anti-semitic policing is your attempt at a deflection. 

• Confused 3

11 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I have not flung any kind of names, not is it a something I do.

No, you prefer to insinuate racism rather than say it. 

Bravo.

• Confused 2

This is regurgitated news. It was reported by the BBC over 3 years ago and has once again resurfaced on the BBC website. The amount has increased but the circumstances are the same. The fines will never be paid because of diplomatic immunity. 

• Agree 1

Just now, JonnyF said:

It's not irrelevant. You are simply pretending not to see the relevance. 

It clearly shows that your only defense of Khan is that he "was elected" falls at the first hurdle. If being elected was a valid justification for anti-semitic, twio tiered policing, then you would have no problem with Mugabe's policies since he was also elected.

The fact that Mugabe went further that anti-semitic policing is your attempt at a deflection. 

You did mention ‘strawman’ earlier?

10 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Nobody is disrespecting the vote or calling for another one.

We are not Remainers. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, BE88 said:

However, it is funny to note that the English are now governed by Indians, once their servants.

Khan is the child of Pakistani immigrants, not Indians. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, JonnyF said:

Indians and Pakistanis were part of the same British empire before their partition

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Khan is not Indian.

Yes I understand but you have to read history the British Indian Empire if you not know

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, mfd101 said:

If that's the US Embassy in the top photo, it should have to pay a huge fine for ugliness. Completely unsuited to its built environment.

Doesn't look like it. Typical modern London building- very very ugly and destroys the historical environment. The rot set in with the gerkin and progressed to the shard excrescence. Seems that it has become a competition to build the ugliest possible object, with the connivance of the horrid London council that is trying to make London a place to avoid with such as closing all the public toilets.

• Agree 1

25 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Classic move by Chomps. Run out arguments, imply racism without having the stones to actually say it.

Not only weak, but also cowardly.  

It was Stoner who tried to introduced racism into the discussion, I have simply not engaged in his attempt to do.

It’s a term, that for some, is like a flame is to a moth.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, stoner said:

the population of london is reflective of khan being voted in again. simply facts and what it is. nothing other than that.  

He wouldn’t have been voted back in if the majority of indigenous Londoners (the ones most directly affected by his ULEZ policies) bothered to get off their asses and vote against him.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

It was Stoner who tried to introduced racism into the discussion, I have simply not engaged in his attempt to do.

It’s a term, that for some, is like a flame is to a moth.

Here is what you said to me.

image.png.fb7ef47adefd2925ade74e7018687935.png

I have clearly stated the policies of Khan that I do not like. Multiple times. 

So if you believe it is due to something else, then have the minerals to say it. If not, drop the childish insinuations.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, BE88 said:

Yes I understand but you have to read history the British Indian Empire if you not know

I know the history. 

Khan is still not Indian. He is the son of Pakistani immigrants. Just admit you got his nationality wrong. 😄

If you do not understand the difference between Indians and Pakistanis in 2024 I suggest you go to a cricket match in Delhi and tell the home crowd that they are in fact, not Indian but Pakistani.

Don't forget to film it and post back here. 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Here is what you said to me.

image.png.fb7ef47adefd2925ade74e7018687935.png

I have clearly stated the policies of Khan that I do not like. Multiple times. 

So if you believe it is due to something else, then have the minerals to say it. If not, drop the childish insinuations.

I hen I figure out what I believe it is I’ll let you know.

13 minutes ago, HK MacPhooey said:

He wouldn’t have been voted back in if the majority of indigenous Londoners (the ones most directly affected by his ULEZ policies) bothered to get off their asses and vote against him.

what is an indigenous londoner ?

• Thumbs Up 1

33 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Correct.

He’s a first generation working class immigrant of Pakistani heritage.

He and his parents shining examples of working hard, integrating and contributing to the UK.

His parents must be very proud of their and their son’s accomplishments.

7 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I hen I figure out what I believe it is I’ll let you know.

Not sure what that garbage is supposed to mean, but let me know when you have the stones to say what you mean. 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

He’s a first generation working class immigrant of Pakistani heritage.

Correct.

Not Indian, as BE88 is suggesting. 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, CanadaSam said:

I can see why these embassies don't pay.

This is actually a toll to "reduce congestion" on the roads.

However, by and large, embassies use their vehicle to do their job, which is the reason they exist in foreign lands.

There is really no way to reduce vehicle use by embassies, I would assume. 

So logically, this "toll" should not apply to them.

so what about Brits going to work everyday, is that not the same? they have to pay, every car using that zone has to pay, why not embassy staff?

4 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

If their goal was to raise a hypocritical, incompetent liar who is presiding over an unprecedented wave of anti-semitism in the capital with his two tiered policing then yes, they must be very proud of little Sadiq. 

Opinions differ.

Be careful with overuse of your short-cut key, you’ll wear it out.

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

Opinions differ.

Of course. Some will like his two tiered, anti-semitic policing and pro-palestine police force. 

Some will like pricing the poor out of their cars and onto a mismanaged, crime ridden public transport system.

Some might even like the rise in violent/knife crime. 

I don't. 

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

Be careful with overuse of your short-cut key, you’ll wear it out.

Oh the irony. 

• Haha 2