Trump Booed at Libertarian Convention ‘No wannabe dictators!’

1 hour ago, pomchop said:

Not exactly a great look for a dem witchunt when very few of the witnesses are dems but rather members of the trump team until they decided to tell what the saw and heard first hand.

They didn't just 'decide to tell':

Over 30 Trump associates subpoenaed by grand jury over alleged efforts to influence 2020 election results

Updated on: September 13, 2022 

More than 30 people associated with former President Donald Trump and alleged efforts to influence the 2020 election results have received federal grand jury subpoenas, four sources told CBS News.

Those who were served subpoenas included employees and contractors for the Trump campaign and Republican National Committee, including poll watchers, according to two sources familiar with the subpoenas. The sources said the identities of those subpoenaed range from household names to mostly unknown, low-level field staffers.

FBI personnel served several of the subpoenas early in the morning last Wednesday and Thursday, the sources said, adding that in at least two instances, agents executed search warrants that allowed them to seize individuals' cell phones.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/30-trump-associates-grand-jury-subpoena-2020-election-results/

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

They didn't just 'decide to tell':

Over 30 Trump associates subpoenaed by grand jury over alleged efforts to influence 2020 election results

Updated on: September 13, 2022 

More than 30 people associated with former President Donald Trump and alleged efforts to influence the 2020 election results have received federal grand jury subpoenas, four sources told CBS News.

Those who were served subpoenas included employees and contractors for the Trump campaign and Republican National Committee, including poll watchers, according to two sources familiar with the subpoenas. The sources said the identities of those subpoenaed range from household names to mostly unknown, low-level field staffers.

FBI personnel served several of the subpoenas early in the morning last Wednesday and Thursday, the sources said, adding that in at least two instances, agents executed search warrants that allowed them to seize individuals' cell phones.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/30-trump-associates-grand-jury-subpoena-2020-election-results/

Well I can't blame them for not just coming forward without a subpoena as that would likely add to the variety of threats many have received for themselves and their families coming from the cult who do not care about the truth even when it comes from fellow republicans.

But testify they did and continue to do so.  Without the republicans who have told their stories of what the saw and heard there would likely have been no indictments. 

As we are seeing more and more not everyone who knew and observed trump up close is willing to lie for him.  So much for the "dem witch hunt" theory.

There is a reason all of these republicans were subpoened as the prosecutors are not stupid and had very good reasons to suspect that serious crimes were committed and who better to ask then those who were "in the room".

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, pomchop said:

Well I can't blame them for not just coming forward without a subpoena as that would likely add to the variety of threats many have received for themselves and their families coming from the cult who do not care about the truth even when it comes from fellow republicans.

I was only taking exception with your "decided to tell" characterization.

2 minutes ago, pomchop said:

Of course even under subpoena all they had to do is tell the truth

Under penalty of perjury.

But your "Decided to Tell" makes it sound like it was voluntary. Reminds me of the lines from MASH (movie)

Hotlips O'Houlihan: [to Father Mulcahy, referring to Hawkeye] I wonder how a degenerated person like that could have reached a position of responsibility in the Army Medical Corps!

Father Mulcahy: [looks up from his Bible] He was drafted.

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

What's your opinion on Trump getting booed at the Libertarians convention?

He begged for their nomination, but only got 6 votes.

Stormy Daniels got one.

i haven't had time to look yet, but i am pretty sure there will be a difference between the maddows show and fox, so somewhere i the middle will be the truth. 

i really do not care about stormy daniels do you?

On 5/27/2024 at 8:50 PM, Tug said:

Naa I’m more of a tar and feathers kind of guy then the penitentiary for rapists bilko artists and traitors just saying…….

no, a whiney crybaby is deffo more appropriate 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/27/2024 at 9:33 PM, riclag said:

Now I know why some were not happy with Mr Trump or Rfkjr

Less votes for  biden , more for chase Oliver, the Libertarian choice !

Thanks Chase

https://www.votechaseoliver.com/platform

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/5/27/libertarians-pick-chase-oliver-for-us-president-as-trump-kennedy-rejected

i'd vote for any anitwar candidate, but lets be honest, that won't happen. US is basically the military ever war terrorist country, and won't be changing anytime soon

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/27/2024 at 5:08 PM, Danderman123 said:

They booed him off the stage. It's all on video. Your friend lied to you.

a friend that was there, or edited msm clips...lets see what the truth turns out to be.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

What's your opinion on Trump getting booed at the Libertarians convention?

He begged for their nomination, but only got 6 votes.

Stormy Daniels got one.

not booed off stage yet, 9.30 mins in they are cheering 'we want Trump', i will keep watching, but perhaps your TDS got the better of you....again 

P.S, they invited Biden too, but he didn't show...wonder why...can't he put 3 words together live, off the cuff?? puk puk puk chicken

PPS, 33 minutes in, still speaking, not booed off stage yet, and still no Biden!! 

ppps, how many votes did Biden get?

Edited by frank83628
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Trump was booed off the stage on Saturday. His acolytes here are not allowed to acknowledge that.

well well well, waddaya know....

so, i watched the whole c-span clip provided by Placeholder, there were boos and applause at the beginning, boos got drowned out.

he didn't get booed off stage, rather El Orangio left to cheers and applause, i certainly didn't hear any boos at the end, nor did he stumble, stammer, fumble or lose his thoughts the entire 40 mins. would you put biden up to that? ,after he passed a drug test of course

so, now surely you will have to admit your TDS level is at warp factor 7?

if your TDS was a USS enterprise engine......

Screenshot 2024-05-28 at 23.29.56.png

Edited by frank83628
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, frank83628 said:

i haven't had time to look yet, but i am pretty sure there will be a difference between the maddows show and fox, so somewhere i the middle will be the truth. 

i really do not care about stormy daniels do you?

Just watch the full video, no need for a talking head to explain it to you.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, placeholder said:

Please. At about 37:54 when he asks for the audience's vote, the boos are overwhelming.

humm, there were boos, but not overwhelming, and there was cheering as heh left. he certainly wasnt booed off staged as another poster claimed.

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Booed off stage, supporters walking away at rallies and thinning crowd size. Signs of losing proposition in coming election. 

seems we watched a different thing then because the c-span clip didn't look that way., so was it edited, what  doesn ytour version show??

(ps,  i saw a clip of lined streets of supporters outside the courthouse too, or was that faked?)

you need to come to terms that,
A = you have full blown TDS and it's clouding your judgement

B = El' Trumpino is gaining support as people are seeing he is being politically persecuted by the Biden regime. 

C = A+B together!!😎

funny how Big bad biden challenged Trump to a debate then made a tonne of rules up to cover himself.....

• Sad 1