Hillary Clinton Reflects on 2016 Campaign: Women Abandoned Me Because I Wasn’t 'Perfect'

1 minute ago, candide said:

So when Trump declared he believed Putin rather than the U.S. intelligence services, he was not a sucker?

is that the same intelligence services that said Saddam had WMDs?

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Wrong. Women abandoned you because you were the worst candidate since Dukakis and Mondale. For an intelligent woman, you were inept beyond belief. 

Go enjoy your hundreds of millions, and stop crying in my soup, Hillary. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

no, because she's a democrat!

Funny how MAGA fans can barely argue without evoking a conspiracy...

And It's not like the FBI would have been responsible in any way for her failure! 😁

• Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

is that the same intelligence services that said Saddam had WMDs?

The Russian interference has been confirmed, even by a GOP-led Senate committee.

They are certainly not perfect, but who would have believed Putin on this matter, apart from a sucker (if we exclude other conspiracy theories)?

Edited by candide
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, candide said:

The Russian interference has been confirmed, even by a GOP-led Senate committee.

They are certainly not perfect, but who would have believed Putin on this matter, apart from a sucker (if we exclude other conspiracy theories)?

you still clinging onto  the russian collusion hoax. started and paid for by Killton herself and the fake steele dossier. yawn!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

14 minutes ago, candide said:

Funny how MAGA fans can barely argue without evoking a conspiracy...

And It's not like the FBI would have been responsible in any way for her failure! 😁

i was being facetious, but its not a conspiracy really, those high up on the Dems side don't get held accountable...or rarely

Posted (edited)

What did she expect? Become a Democrat president after Obamas 8 year in the seat? The historic statistic of become a democratic president after another democratic who had 8 years in the seat, is about zero chance! 

She might had won, if it was not for wikileaks e-mail scandal being served convinently at the right time

Edited by Hummin
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, john donson said:

she is / was a lying piece of self serving <deleted>... clinton foundation = tax free money grabbing

and her time as secretary of state, was to allow friends billionaires to make big bucks, like the so called help in DR

Come guys ..   she was perfect in 2016 and is perfect today ..     A perfect A-Hole !

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

59 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

you still clinging onto  the russian collusion hoax. started and paid for by Killton herself and the fake steele dossier. yawn!

No, I mentioned the Russian interference.

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, Irish star said:

Ok Cult Member 

How does hating Hillary Cinton liken one to a Cult Member.

If anything, even thinking that she is a decent human makes you a cult member LOL. Nobody likes her. Not even her husband

1 hour ago, candide said:

No, I mentioned the Russian interference.

oh, that nothing burger, very similar to the collision hoax, what was it again, some targeted facebook adverts

• Like 1

I do think it should be a law that spouses cant run for president.   I don't think  Lots of Americans even women are ready for a woman president.     She really pissed my mom off by being called a deplorable.   But that was an apt word fir almost half of Americans. 

10 hours ago, Hawaiian said:

The subject is Hillary Clinton and not Donald Trump.  She broke the rules.  Period!  Stop crying over spilled milk because she never made it to become a "credible" president.

Bringing up he opponent in the 2016 election and the consequences of the result is 100% related to this subject 

3 hours ago, Tug said:

Bringing up he opponent in the 2016 election and the consequences of the result is 100% related to this subject 

Still crying over spilled milk.

8 hours ago, Tug said:

Just couldn't help yourself.  Had to mention Trump.  There's an acronym for that obsession.

• Agree 1

18 hours ago, bobbin said:

My new favorite AN sport is to check the join date of the most off the wall posts..

90% of the posters have joined within the last 2 years but have thousands of posts to their name..

ST-U..

And your mundane point is what?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hawaiian said:

Just couldn't help yourself.  Had to mention Trump.  There's an acronym for that obsession.

Well sure he’s a threat to our democracy,it’s that simple.i think the acronym you are experiencing is Trump Delusion Syndrome the majority of us see him for what he is.Hillary like it or not was the better person for the job as the majority of Americans thought trump eked out the win via the electoral college and we paid the price 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Tug said:

Well sure he’s a threat to our democracy,it’s that simple.i think the acronym you are experiencing is Trump Delusion Syndrome the majority of us see him for what he is.Hillary like it or not was the better person for the job as the majority of Americans thought trump eked out the win via the electoral college and we paid the price 

The simple fact is that many Americans disagree with your opinion.  If you don't believe me, just look at the recent polls. 

As far as the electoral college goes, those are the rules whether you agree or not.

2 hours ago, Hawaiian said:

The simple fact is that many Americans disagree with your opinion.  If you don't believe me, just look at the recent polls. 

As far as the electoral college goes, those are the rules whether you agree or not.

That's quite true that America which is seen as a beacon of democracy elected Trump even though majority of the population don't want him to be President. Kind of like Mynmar who choose their President by electoral college votes in the lower and upper houses full of the nation's military. . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

That's quite true that America which is seen as a beacon of democracy elected Trump even though majority of the population don't want him to be President. Kind of like Mynmar who choose their President by electoral college votes in the lower and upper houses full of the nation's military. . 

Come November we will see what the majority of Americans want.

39 minutes ago, Hawaiian said:

Come November we will see what the majority of Americans want.

Expecting Americans to do the right and decent thing by coming out to vote in numbers. 

17 hours ago, Elkski said:

I do think it should be a law that spouses cant run for president.   I don't think  Lots of Americans even women are ready for a woman president.     She really pissed my mom off by being called a deplorable.   But that was an apt word fir almost half of Americans. 

Yet she got more votes than Trump, so "lots of Americans" were ready for it.

Her problem was the geographical distribution of votes.

18 hours ago, frank83628 said:

oh, that nothing burger, very similar to the collision hoax, what was it again, some targeted facebook adverts

Trump said he believed Putin, who told him Russia had nothing to do with this "nothing burger"! 😀

2 hours ago, candide said:

Yet she got more votes than Trump, so "lots of Americans" were ready for it.

Her problem was the geographical distribution of votes.

so how exactly did the Russia interference help DT then?

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Beacon of Democracy??...... really, maybe in brainwahsed americans eyes,  outside the US, not so much!

Killton, the dems and 90% of media didnt accept Trump as president, you wage wars under the guise of 'spreading democracy' yet dont accept it in your own. same goes for the UK over brexit!

• Agree 1

20 hours ago, Elkski said:

Soooooo, in your opinion almost half of Americans are deplorable? No wonder many in the rest of the world think America is screwed.

• Agree 1