British Tourists Involved in Soi 6 Brawl With Guards Found, File Formal Legal Complaint

webfact

3 hours ago, Kenchamp said:

Lets hope at the very least the head kicker gets locked up.

Or playing for Thailand in the Asia Cup.

6 hours ago, webfact said:

Pattaya, Thailand – In a viral incident that has made international headlines and drove significant speculation and discussion online, a group of independent contracted guards brutally assaulted British tourists after a furious dispute over a bill on the bustling Soi 6 Pattaya over the past weekend. The attack raised serious concerns about safety and tarnished the family friendly image of the popular tourist destination, according to Pattaya Police.

There we go! Looks like they listened to my comment and put the "family friendly" back in Pattaya! That sentence being the only location it will ever be found...

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, chippendale said:

Sad. What an imbecile.

Yeah it would be a much more satisfying ending for you if he was in a come or dead!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, new2here said:

that to me, is how best to tackle it.. go after each parties exposure. 

yes will be interesting bearing in mind comments made by the police chief re barbaric security guards culpability.

maybe whiteshirt can be charged for pointing and yelling at cashier, tossing mobile on table and challenging  goon outside for a 1 on 1  ..........oh and also for being an embicile for having a drink in walking street on his birthday. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

But will we ever find out the result, fines, imprisonment etc? 

It's a common fault with all media here that these things are rarely reported,

so come on ASEAN Now, follow up and keep us informed please

• Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Polaky said:

Including yourself

Ha, ha. Calling a guy a lowlife behind the keyboard, really tough. 

You should go back to the the school playground and be amongst those your own age. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Confused 3
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Why is a street brawl that happens regularly still being talked about?  A fight between thuggish security/bouncers and drunk hooligans is not really news.

A regular occurrence I would say!

By all accounts, it looks like the 3 tattooed thugs went out looking for trouble and found it. Was the response from the security guards disproportionate? Yes, but hopefully the 3 tattooed thugs will think twice next time before starting any trouble.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, Senior Player said:

By all accounts, it looks like the 3 tattooed thugs went out looking for trouble and found it. Was the response from the security guards disproportionate? Yes, but hopefully the 3 tattooed thugs will think twice next time before starting any trouble.

I agree, too many times I see these thugs in Pattaya. They need to be taught a lesson. 

It saddens me to see these thugs out and about, bullyboys

The Thais are so friendly and welcoming, you wrong them, GAME On.

Good on the security, just need to remove that soccer guy, kicking heads not needed. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Confused 2

6 hours ago, Kenchamp said:

Lets hope at the very least the head kicker gets locked up.

He simply will be no matter how many will sneer and say otherwise

TAT need to be seen to being overseeing this prosecution and than reporting the verdict widely

They must be having kittens over this especially as it was on Sky news in the UK

• Agree 1