Trump found guilty of 34 counts of falsifying business records

webfact

17 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Too much to respond to - except - TDS much?

BUt - WTF does a prostitute's testimoney (and the others) have to do with a charge of booking errors. 

he F..(deleted) 'the prostitute' , he lied about it, he wrote it off for tax. that would p/o just about any average American, who regard paying their fair shares of taxes as being patriotic. he is the definition of an amoral, serial adulterer, rapist, thief, con man, selling bibles made of toilet-paper quality paper. what's not to like?. Biden on the other hand is weak and old. thank god I don't have to chose who to vote for between these 2.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

32 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

I don't know that I am challenging that he was found guilty. As I've said multiple times my concern is that Trump is not again President. And there are plenty enough legal minds that are saying the same thing. That the only reasons the statutory charges fit the crime is that Judge Merchan said that they fit the crime. 

Legal minds are being paid by media outlets to say stuff that gets and keeps eyes on page.

The same folk who for weeks have been saying Trump will not be convicted.

• Agree 2

3 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

The convicted felon will likely be calling on his cult members to rise up and commit violence on his behalf, just as he did on 6 January 2021.

Being his goober has already landed around 480 of his cult in prison, with more to follow.

One wonders if any of his non-incarcerated cult recognizes that reality, and will now say, "after you, oh messiah".

It takes very little imagination to think that right now there are folks trying to find the names and addresses of the 12 jurors in order to make that info public and encourage violence by the convicted felon's supporters.

There is even a Forum member who posted a puffed up warning, saying his side has the guns, and those who oppose the felon should be afraid. Violence or its threat is what they think gives them power, when they are just becoming increasingly impotent.

BLM, Antifa, Clinton losing riots, Hamas demos in schools, etc etc ??  It is the Left that is violent.  So delusional with TDS cannot see reality.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

I suppose you think Black people have the exact same opportunities in the judicial system as rich white guys?

THAT is pathetic.

The US has made progress, but there is still a way to go.

Maybe you missed it. The white Trump was convicted.

I know the USA has problems with race. But the Trump case is not one of those problems.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

You are a child that insults so easily when they disagree with something. Hate me too??? 

If you think that Judge Marchan is going to be removed from his position, yeah, you are either high or drunk.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Walker88 said:

No, I did not miss that. Deservedly convicted.

If your IQ is as superior as I have seen you claim, surely you know it's a lot easier for a rich white guy to get off than a Black man.

Quit the race baiting !!

@Walker88 Dont respond mate.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, impulse said:

The appeal won't be settled before the November election.  But their real intent isn't to put Trump in prison.  It's to keep him off the ballot.  

You're wrong. Let's get some facts into this discussion: 1. Trump can stay on the ballot. 2. he can be elected POTUS. 3. he can vote (not in NY)  but felons are allowed to vote in Florida. end of story. How come so few know so little about the American electoral system? Jeez, I'm European and half of what is written here is misguided opinions.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Personally I don't really feel the need to see him die in prison.

I would be more satisfied if he loses the election and then flees the country to an enemy state.

Personally I'd like to see the rule of law at last take it's course, and Trump face the consequences, like anyone else.

That last bit seems to be the problem with the American legal system. Trump has gotten away with so much his whole life, it boggles the mind.

• Agree 1