What does the average British expat think of Tommy?

8 minutes ago, josephbloggs said:

And a nonce apologist.

But please we should call him by his name, Stephen Yaxley-Lennon. He changed it because it sounded posh and non "geezer of the people" which is the image he wanted to cultivate. Can you imagine a Stephen Yaxley-Lennon inspiring the far right? Sounds a bit posh and forrin', innit.

Oh dear, oh dear.....................🤔

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, josephbloggs said:

And a nonce apologist.

But please we should call him by his name, Stephen Yaxley-Lennon. He changed it because it sounded posh and non "geezer of the people" which is the image he wanted to cultivate. Can you imagine a Stephen Yaxley-Lennon inspiring the far right? Sounds a bit posh and forrin', innit.

I get your point.If he needed to sound hard he would have been much better with a name like Joe Bloggs perhaps?

47 minutes ago, Gandtee said:

It's not a kerfuffle about Tommy. It's about a two tier justice system and the British way of life and culture being taken over by the followers of Islam. Some who are attempting to bring their rule and way of life into the country. There is also fear of them trying to introduce sharia law. The Gay community would love that. The unabated influx of illegal immigrants is overwhelming the British social structure and amenities. Successive governments have done little to curb it.         I'm no fan of Tommy Robinson and have always considered him a flash little bastard. But he is representing the British population who feel they and their country is under threat. Britain is an island. It can only accommodate so many. Strength to his elbow.               

34 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Do you have any evidence of this nonsense?  Thought not.

Gandtee's post was spot on. Yours however was utter nonsense. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Kinok Farang said:

This is mostly for the Brits on here but lesser nations can join in too.

We have had a rather stormy couple of months here in Thailand but this question is about what is happening at home.

What does the average Brit here think of Tommy Robinson?There doesn't seem to be any middle ground with him.You either love him or hate him.

I'm writing this because on 1stJune he organised a massive peaceful protest in London which was a huge success without any trouble at all but the MSM either refused to acknowledge it or reported it as right wing football supporters.

I like the guy.Yes he is rough round the edges but was first in the firing line with the grooming gang scandal when all others turned a blind eye.

Oh,Tommy Tommy.

Tommy Tommy Tommy Robinson.

lesser nations can join in too"

Well, I guess the UK has a glorious past.

53 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Do you have any evidence of this nonsense?  Thought not.

He is absolutely correct; you appear to be the one that hasn't got a clue about what is happening in the UK 

• Love It 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Do you have a link to that claim that Tommy loved anal sex in jail ?

I only claimed he liked picking up soap, only a sexual deviant would think he liked anal sex.

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Mohammed the molester (Usman)

…….. and let’s not forget his chums:

Basharat Khaliq, Saeed Akhtar, Naveed Akhtar, Parvaze Ahmed, Zeeshan Ali, Fahim Iqbal, Izar Hussain, and Kieran Harris; all convicted at Bradford Crown Court, of grooming offences, sexual assault and the rape of young white girls …. just a little reminder, in case you were starting to lose a sense of perspective.

"and the rape of young white girls"

Why even mention "white"? That's a bit odd. "And their rape of young girls" would be better, no? Or are white rapes different?

...........and lets not forget his chums, all in the EDL - some of them very close to good old Stephen Y-L - all who got convicted for grooming, child sex abuse or other crimes against minors. And the "leader" didn't condemn one, in fact he even publicly defended his convicted nonce mate Richard Price.

https://hopenothate.org.uk/2022/01/11/tommy-robinson-is-a-hypocrite-when-it-comes-to-opposing-child-sexual-exploitation/

1 hour ago, Gandtee said:

But he is representing the British population who feel they and their country is under threat.                

Herein lies the problem. 

In the new righty world, feelings take precedence over actual threats.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

33 minutes ago, josephbloggs said:

"and the rape of young white girls"

Why even mention "white"? That's a bit odd. "And their rape of young girls" would be better, no? Or are white rapes different?

...........and lets not forget his chums, all in the EDL - some of them very close to good old Stephen Y-L - all who got convicted for grooming, child sex abuse or other crimes against minors. And the "leader" didn't condemn one, in fact he even publicly defended his convicted nonce mate Richard Price.

https://hopenothate.org.uk/2022/01/11/tommy-robinson-is-a-hypocrite-when-it-comes-to-opposing-child-sexual-exploitation/

Tommy claims that Richard Price was innocent .

So Tommy wasn't defending a pedo, Tommy stated that he wasn't a pedo ..

There is a huge different between defending a guilty person and defending a person who isn't guilty

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Could you write it yourself. so that I can reply ?

I cannot really reply to the author of that piece

Make your mind up. First you ask him for a link. Then when he gives a link, you ask him to write it himself (which is what he had done in the first place).

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

Make your mind up. First you ask him for a link. Then when he gives a link, you ask him to write it himself (which is what he had done in the first place).

I did mean write to it himself with a link to back it up .

Frequently people post untrue things and just provide any old link that doesn't back up their claim .

It a claim is posted by themselves, that can then be queried 

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

I mentioned that they were white because the victims of the Bradford grooming gang were, in fact, white; and the gang members were, in fact, men of Pakistani heritage.

It would seem that you find these facts rather unpalatable, so allow me to sugarcoat them for you in the way that the bedwetting, gender indeterminate, latte guzzlers at the BBC do. The victims of the rapes were young females of undisclosed ethnicity, and the perpetrators of the rapes were alleged to be mostly men of an Asian heritage, although the BBC has not been able to verify this.

Loaded questions like “or are white rapes different” are not really helpful, and dismantle any credibility that you have achieved.

Here are the lovely men of Asian heritage

Screenshot 2024-06-02 at 14.21.55.png

56 total convicted...53 of Asian / Pakistani heritage, over 50 were Muslim.. oh.. and three whites...

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Kinok Farang said:

I get your point.If he needed to sound hard he would have been much better with a name like Joe Bloggs perhaps?

Er, right, ok. Joe Bloggs is generally used to mean "average Joe", or "Joe public" or as an alias for someone who wishes to remain anonymous.

Do you think it's my real name?

45 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

I mentioned that they were white because the victims of the Bradford grooming gang were, in fact, white; and the gang members were, in fact, men of Pakistani heritage.

It would seem that you find these facts rather unpalatable, so allow me to sugarcoat them for you in the way that the bedwetting, gender indeterminate, latte guzzlers at the BBC do. The victims of the rapes were young females of undisclosed ethnicity, and the perpetrators of the rapes were alleged to be mostly men of an Asian heritage, although the BBC has not been able to verify this.

Loaded questions like “or are white rapes different” are not really helpful, and dismantle any credibility that you have achieved.

Here are the lovely men of Asian heritage

Screenshot 2024-06-02 at 14.21.55.png

"bedwetting, gender indeterminate, latte guzzlers at the BBC...."

You missed the word "woke". Must try harder with your meaningless cliches next time.

They were very bad men and committed very bad crimes and deserved very bad punishment. But until Yaxley-Lennon I think all child abusers deserve harsh punishment, not just the brown ones.

Did you see him organise any marches against those in his own organisation?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, Baht Simpson said:

Robinson has been convicted for multiple crimes involving violence, stalking, financial and immigration fraud, drug possession, public order offences, and contempt of court. He has served at least four separate prison terms: for assault in 2005, for using false travel documents to enter the United States in 2012, for mortgage fraud in 2014, and 13 months in 2018 for contempt of court after publishing a Facebook Live video of defendants entering a law court (contravening a court order that disallows reporting on such trials while proceedings are ongoing).

Kinda surprised he never did a holiday in Thailand!  /s

Robinson is powerless. The government knows who to fear. Keep your eye on the entire island of Ireland. The experienced among you would never thought you'd have seen this in Dublin. 

Posted (edited)

I'm going to be controversial and the English coterie among my friends have discussed this. Why was there no grooming gang scandal in Scotland or Ireland? 

Why did the only attempted terrorist attack in Scotland result in a majestic calamity for the perpetrators? Why has there never been a similar attack in Ireland? 

Why did 40 people stand and watch the killers of Lee Evans peacock around the street for 20 minutes? Do you think 40 Scots or Irish would have done that?

This goes back to Harold Wilson and Denis Healy mid-60's and has continued since. The English have crapped it and ran from their major cities. You have literally surrendered London, Bradford and others. 

And here's the difference. The Scots and Irish would have taken the groomers away early doors. We look on with utter amazement at what the English have allowed. 

Why did I mention Wilson? He knew that Scotland would kick off due to The Troubles. He feared that. He did not fear the English kicking off as you don't have the societal bond of the Celts. 

Hundreds of years of religious war  prepped a certain psychology. 

Edited by theblether

13 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

There were Pakistani rape gangs, yet their victims were exclusively white, I think that's  a valid point that needed mentioning. If the rape gangs were white and the victims were exclusively asian it would also be a valid point.   

Why do you think they only targeted white girls,  might it be something to do with racism perhaps

Yes it's racist. 

Do you think the IRA would have turned a blind eye to these groomer gangs. Or the UVF, the UDA, Red Hand Commando? 

Do you think Scottish and Irish gangsters would have turned a blind eye? 

Here's the bottom line. The English ponied it. And that includes your "gangsters." 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1