Computer expert needed.

On 6/14/2024 at 11:52 AM, watchcat said:

If you have the windows dvd you can just reinstall windows and it'll be like new again.

DVD? Download it onto a USB stick!

On 6/3/2024 at 8:26 PM, roger101 said:

I must admit I've tried to follow instructions before but when it says click on this and I can't see it on the screen or I do click on it and nothing happens. Also, I'm scared of doing something wrong and Fxxxing up everything.

So tomorrow I'm going to take it to Pattaya 2u.  would prefer someone to come to my condo to fix it but I suppose I can't have everything.

Thank you to everybody who replied it's nice to think that there are some people out there who want to help.

If you do not know what you are doing, and nobody here is nearby, then take it to a shop and hope for the best.

When you get it back, do an online scan, I have worked on stuff that has been to a shop that came back with bugs.

Easiest thing for you to do is a Norton Power Eraser online scan to find naughty stuff, you could even do that now.............🤗

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, transam said:

If you do not know what you are doing, and nobody here is nearby, then take it to a shop and hope for the best.

When you get it back, do an online scan, I have worked on stuff that has been to a shop that came back with bugs.

Easiest thing for you to do is a Norton Power Eraser online scan to find naughty stuff, you could even do that now.............🤗

what kind of madman suggests ANYTHING Norton?

for that matter what are all these recommendations to use useless bloatware from a bygone era like Glars, CCcleaner etc etc.

just restore the PC

Edited by n00dle
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

26 minutes ago, n00dle said:

for that matter what are all these recommendations to use useless bloatware from a bygone era like Glars, CCcleaner etc etc.

just restore the PC

There ya go, a PC "expert" has arrived, that you will end up in more trouble.......😂

He can't even write English properly...........🤣

On 6/3/2024 at 5:34 PM, NativeBob said:

start from very useful app: Wise Care 365
it will clean you PC from junk files, optimize your registry and many useful features.

and it is free

Better to use actual microsoft tools than some 3rd party crap.

Windows PC Manager is all that is needed.

18 hours ago, n00dle said:

just restore the PC

Didnt CCleaner get busted selling user data to china ?

• Love It 1

59 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

Better to use actual microsoft tools than some 3rd party crap.

Windows PC Manager is all that is needed.

Glary Utilities found far more temp files than the Microsoft Manager. 

If you actually have hearing issues or issues to use a computer / not be technical, better to just change to a macbook. Second hand ones from 2018 are still good and super fast and only cost around 5-6K baht.

Edited by ChaiyaTH
  • Sad 1