Trump Hints at Potential Prosecution of Political Opponents if Re-Elected

Just now, charleskerins said:

Sure it is       is there Twilight music playing in the background?     Where is your history degree from?    

I dont argue with anti american terrorist supporters such as yourself. Screech and spittlefroth your hate to an audience that cares.

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

I dont argue with anti american terrorist supporters such as yourself. Screech and spittlefroth your hate to an audience that cares.

Awww you're taking your White Supremacy flag and going home   BYE BYE

• Love It 1

4 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Only on one side does a majority believe  despite  the fact that even 2 Trump forensic election teams couldn't come up with the evidence, that the 2020 election was stolen. Now that's cultism.

Your opinion yet again. Not about the election bit. But you claiming the majority.

Trump tried to weaponize the DOJ during his first term, but Bill Barr wasn't about to go along with any illegal actions.  The only way Trump can weaponize the DOJ during his second term is if he can get an Attorney General who is more loyal to Trump than to the Constitution confirmed by the Senate. 

If, of course, the Republicans win the senate, just about anything becomes possible!

• Like 2

Just now, bradiston said:

Deliverance. Tie him to a tree. He'll be squealing like a stuck pig. Just like he is now.

So you are also calling for violence against the former president ? I bet you condemn Jan 6 though right.

My my how the people have fallen.

• Haha 1

Just now, stoner said:

So you are also calling for violence against the former president ? I bet you condemn Jan 6 though right.

My my how the people have fallen.

Hey, I got one! Only a tiddler though.

29 minutes ago, placeholder said:

I'm not used to members acknowledging some sense of uncertainty about the validity of the evidence they offer. You're not playing fair.

And just as with the Mukasey comment, you posted about who they were rather than anything they had to say.

9 hours ago, placeholder said:

Virtually all Democrats (93%) say Biden won the election fairly, a view shared by 58% of independents. Just 21% of Republicans believe Biden won his election fair and square, while 68% say he won "due to voter fraud."

That's very similar to Monmouth's findings in the weeks after the 2020 election, when 18% of Republicans, 67% of independents and 95% of Democrats said Biden's election victory was fair.

https://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/meetthepressblog/almost-third-americans-still-believe-2020-election-result-was-fraudule-rcna90145

what's the point of showing me a bias poll ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, bradiston said:

Hey, I got one! Only a tiddler though.

so you support violence against the former president. got it. how american of you. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, placeholder said:

Virtually all Democrats (93%) say Biden won the election fairly, a view shared by 58% of independents. Just 21% of Republicans believe Biden won his election fair and square, while 68% say he won "due to voter fraud."

That's very similar to Monmouth's findings in the weeks after the 2020 election, when 18% of Republicans, 67% of independents and 95% of Democrats said Biden's election victory was fair.

https://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/meetthepressblog/almost-third-americans-still-believe-2020-election-result-was-fraudule-rcna90145

Sounds like a cult of stupid people.

• Like 2

Just now, charleskerins said:

The former president incited an attack on the Capitol  while he was president .Execution would be an appropriate sentence.

so you as well are calling for violence against the former president ? has he been convicted of inciting a riot ? or treason ? 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, placeholder said:

Again, a fact-free assertion. This time that the poll is biased.

you are just using a source that fits your narrative.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Again, a fact-free assertion. This time that the poll is biased.

lets play your game. 

do you condemn the calls for violence against trump in this thread ? 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, stoner said:

lets play your game. 

If there are any, of course I do. But calling for a sentence of death means there has to have been a trial first. So while an execution is a kind of violence, it's state sanctioned violence.  Does your characterization of such a sentence mean you generally oppose the death penalty? Because I do. 

5 minutes ago, stoner said:

you are just using a source that fits your narrative.  

Here another poll from those marxists at Fox News:

FOX NEWS POLL
Fox News Poll: Most Republicans say President Trump was robbed
Most Republicans also say GOP lawsuits are helping American democracy
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/republicans-president-trump-robbed-poll

6 minutes ago, stoner said:

lets play your game. 

Don't be silly..................🤣

1 minute ago, placeholder said:

If there are any, of course I do. But calling for a sentence of death means there has to have been a trial first. So while an execution is a kind of violence, it's state sanctioned violence.  Does your characterization of such a sentence mean you generally oppose the death penalty? Because I do. 

i used to oppose the death penalty. now not so much anymore. in certain circumstances i think it is necessary now.  

there was a poster who called for trump to be waterboarded. it also received a number of positive reactions. this is mainly what i am speaking on.

this is disgusting. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Here another poll from those marxists at Fox News:

FOX NEWS POLL
Fox News Poll: Most Republicans say President Trump was robbed
Most Republicans also say GOP lawsuits are helping American democracy
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/republicans-president-trump-robbed-poll

you mistake me for someone who listens to the media and their bs. 

i do agree with the fact that what is happening to trump is only strengthening his position among his voter base.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1