Joe Biden Favored to Beat Donald Trump in 538 Election Forecast

Social Media

1 hour ago, EVENKEEL said:

Oh ole joe has said plenty of stupid sh}t that the White House has had to back peddle. Explain the 30 sec freeze. I'm ready for a good laugh.

You mean when he looked uncomfortably rhythmically challenged listening to the music amongst a whole lot of cool black dudes. We would all probably look the same. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, G_Money said:

The man has lost his mind.  Sad.  His family needs to get him to a home.  

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6354799920112

Lights were on but no one was home.

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6354800466112

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/president-biden-appears-freeze-white-house-juneteenth-event

“God save the Queen “

His Brit supporters should get a kick out of this one.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-bizarrely-ends-connecticut-speech-god-save-queen-sparking-uproar-truly-incapacitated

You’re not going to see this on CNN, MSNBC or The View.

Says the bloke who regularly gets things wrong on here.....😆

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Tug said:

I just don’t believe Americans are going to vote into office a guy who wants to suspend the constitution tells putin to have his murderous way with nato countrys is responsible for stealing a woman’s right of autonomy over her own body has run our debt up 24% for nothing has no policies naa I’m not buying it he’s gonna lose again bigley!+ there’s lots and lots more reasons ain’t gonna happen!

I hope you are right.

• Thumbs Up 1

37 minutes ago, transam said:

Says the bloke who regularly gets things wrong on here.....😆

Your opinion which is 98% wrong.  You’ve never proven otherwise.

Are you saying these links are not correct?  

I thought you would be especially interested in the “Save the Queen “ link.

9 hours ago, CharlieKo said:

Will Americans be that dumb that they vote for a senile old man who probably doesn't know where he is most of the time. I'm not saying Trump would win against a better opponent . But seriously  voting for Biden would really be dumb! 

Who else has beaten Trump before?

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Your opinion which is 98% wrong.  You’ve never proven otherwise.

Are you saying these links are not correct?  

I thought you would be especially interested in the “Save the Queen “ link.

How do you explain all these Trump glitches?

9 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Here's my prediction. 100 percent accuracy.

Either the democratic or republican nominee will win the electoral college.

If the republican nominee is the convicted felon and adjudicated rapist as expected, he will still claim that he won even if he loses and his dangerous cult will believe him just as they still believe he won in 2020 even though he lost.

He's not a convicted felon until the sentence is past - and, of course, it will be overturned. How about Hunter? Seduces his dead brother's wife? Crack addict?  and all the rest

• Agree 2

8 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

He's not a convicted felon until the sentence is past - and, of course, it will be overturned. How about Hunter? Seduces his dead brother's wife? Crack addict?  and all the rest

Is Hunter running for Presidency or any political office? I am confused with the attention on Hunter. By legal defination, Trump is a convicted felon awaiting appeal. 

9 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Biden is a tad older but healthier than junk food Trump. 

Not sure about that.Biden probably has has the much better diet but he is old old whereas Trump is merely old, and has traces of vigor whereas Biden has none.

I'm not a US citizen but hope Biden will win, and I also believe that he will.

But as a well disposed outsider my concern is the not up to the job VP candidate who needs to be replaced as Wallace was by Truman in 1944.

• Agree 1

14 hours ago, BobBKK said:

This is scraping the barrel - almost EVERY Poll has Trump ahead, even on MSM. No idea who will win because Dems will try all their tricks - we wait and see.

"Dems will try all their tricks", 🤣 you have been telling us for weeks Biden is useless, but now he is so clever he can fix election stuff.............🤣

I image next your Russian connections will fix it for Trump.........😂

Edited by metisdead
Corrected a misspelling.
  • Love It 1

14 hours ago, transam said:

"Dems will try all their tricks", 🤣 you have been telling us for weeks Biden is useless, but now he is so clever he can fix election stuff.............🤣

I image next your Russian connections will fix it for Trump.........😂

Biden is just a tool, and you know it.  You forget Putin wants your Alzheimers Biden in post. 

• Confused 2

11 minutes ago, transam said:

Fosters, that's an Aussie beer, never touch the stuff, can't say I have ever seen it here in LOS either..............😬

You posting from Perth.......?  🤣

You already know where I’m posting from.

If you don’t, then you’ve proved your ignorance.

AGAIN.

Edited by G_Money
  • Sad 1

Just now, BobBKK said:

Biden is just a tool, and you know it.  You forget Putin wants your Alzheimers Biden in post. 

Read my post above...........🤣

Edited by transam

1 hour ago, Eric Loh said:

Trump was handed a booming economy by Obama. In contrast Trump handed a disastrous economy with mass unemployment to Biden. Fact that can’t be denied. Biden is on course to win. Trump may have to flee in exile to Russia.

https://cepr.net/the-great-economy-trump-left-biden/

Debatable and irrelevant.  Nobody cares.  What they DO care about are the numbers, wherever they came from.  Not to mention that, even if that is true, the economy continued to boom under Trump until Covid fvcked the world.  Low interest rates, low housing prices, etc.   Where did the Dollar Menu at Taco Hell go? Why is gas not 1.79 a gallon any more? These are the things that move voters, not boring dissertations on fault and blame.

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, G_Money said:

I don’t.  His are minor compared to Biden.

Of course you ignore Trump's glitches.

Why is that? Trump is running for President, aren't you concerned at the large number of public fails by Trump?

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Debatable and irrelevant.  Nobody cares.  What they DO care about are the numbers, wherever they came from.  Not to mention that, even if that is true, the economy continued to boom under Trump until Covid fvcked the world.  Low interest rates, low housing prices, etc.   Where did the Dollar Menu at Taco Hell go? Why is gas not 1.79 a gallon any more? These are the things that move voters, not boring dissertations on fault and blame.

You blame COVID for the failed Trump economy, but you don't blame Trump for letting COVID go out of control.

Trump repeatedly dismissed the impact of COVID until it overwhelmed him. Was that a mistake?

3 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Of course you ignore Trump's glitches.

Why is that? Trump is running for President, aren't you concerned at the large number of public fails by Trump?

Much more concerned about Biden’s and his incoherent speeches and reading from the teleprompter when he shouldn’t.

• Thanks 1