Joe Biden Favored to Beat Donald Trump in 538 Election Forecast

Social Media

55 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Is Tillerson right calling him a Moron. John Bolton declared him "unfit to be President'. His former Defense Secreatary called him a threat to democracy. These are his aides and none has any good words for Trump. Trump cogntive decline is showing at every rallies when he has no telepromoter. 

You said 'Biden regularly displays the deliberate dispositions that characterize good decision'

I asked you for an example and you go off on another Trump rant, I take it you have no evidence for Biden's good decision making then, running again is certainly not one of them

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Woof999 said:

...and there was me thinking he massively overvalued his assets for loans and undervalued them for tax burden in his real estate exploits.

Did you know Trump deducted a German bank loan he defaulted on, as a business expense? He reminds me of the old (very non-PC) joke: if you ask a Jew what's 2 and 2? He'll tell you ''it depends on whether you're buying or selling''

3 minutes ago, pomchop said:

Trump is totally unhinged as anyone who listens to one of his absurd rants like a few days ago with MIT, electric boats, sharks, and total gibberish.  Fox of course refused to air this video as even MAGA would think this guy is freaking NUTS.  I will take old and sane over old and nuts any day.

watching that video and many other Trump 'rants' -  I often ask myself - is there an organ grinder standing behind the stage .?

• Agree 2

10 minutes ago, proton said:

You said 'Biden regularly displays the deliberate dispositions that characterize good decision'

I asked you for an example and you go off on another Trump rant, I take it you have no evidence for Biden's good decision making then, running again is certainly not one of them

Do you have a problem recalling his peace proposal still under consideration?

Maybe your one of those looking for another tax break.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

The latest Biden's executive order on safe, secure and trustworthy AI was brilliant.

ya and let's pretend biden wrote that all up himself.....good grief. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, stoner said:

ya and let's pretend biden wrote that all up himself.....good grief. 

It isn't the President's job to write it all up himself. Goodness gracious.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

18 minutes ago, connda said:

GMizyYzXYAAzEx_.webp.ed87ae184d1e6f3d417cae1ec61b58b0.webp

What country you from?

Also worth mentioning,There are  many choices that the left news outlets won’t consider talking about!

Rfk/ Shanahan Independent ,( both ex dems)

chase oliver  - Libertarian ( Activist for the Alphabet people).

https://ballotpedia.org/Presidential_candidates,_2024

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Woof999 said:

It isn't the President's job to write it all up himself. Goodness gracious.

yet the poster i replied to was trying to make it sound like it was bidens idea and hard work. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, stoner said:

yet the poster i replied to was trying to make it sound like it was bidens idea and hard work. 

It doesn't matter who's idea it was. Isn't the deal to try and do the right thing for the country and stop all of this "you're copying me" or "that's a Dem policy" or "That's what GOP was saying all along" bullcrap?

Turn the tables around, if one of Trump's policies didn't contain at least one of the words / phrases "bigliest", "I", "me", "terrible", "everyone's saying" or "covfefe" then he probably didn't write it himself. Would that mean you disagreed with the policy regardless of what the policy actually stated?

• Like 1

On 6/13/2024 at 7:02 AM, CharlieKo said:

5555. You have got to be joking! Open your eyes just look at that senile old man Biden. Or are you one of those dumb Americans? 

Are you one of those jealous non=Americans, sport?          :cheesy:

5 minutes ago, Woof999 said:

It doesn't matter who's idea it was. Isn't the deal to try and do the right thing for the country and stop all of this "you're copying me" or "that's a Dem policy" or "That's what GOP was saying all along" bullcrap?

Turn the tables around, if one of Trump's policies didn't contain at least one of the words / phrases "bigliest", "I", "me", "terrible", "everyone's saying" or "covfefe" then he probably didn't write it himself. Would that mean you disagreed with the policy regardless of what the policy actually stated?

what is with dems and always trying to ask gotcha questions. where did i mention anything about disagreeing with a policy ? 

why are you trying to push an idea like that. it's really strange. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stoner said:

what is with dems and always trying to ask gotcha questions. where did i mention anything about disagreeing with a policy ? 

why are you trying to push an idea like that. it's really strange. 

Err... I'm not a Dem.

You're debating another user over who came up with a policy. I'm asking if, in the grand scheme of things, why that matters. If you can't, wont or just don't want to answer then that's fine, but it isn't even a strange question / idea and definitely not a really strange one.

49 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

The latest Biden's executive order on safe, secure and trustworthy AI was brilliant. Meanwhile Trump was asked by Maria Bartiiromo about AI and he uttered "the AI, as they call it. It is so scary". What a scatterbrain reply. 

You really think that was him? wake up he just does and says what his advisors tell him to, he's just an embarrassing joke

• Thumbs Up 1

19 hours ago, Sandboxer said:

If the Dems run the tranny ex First Lady, they probably have a good chance.

Pathetic, both you and those who think it's funny.

Both racist and miisogynist, sad really.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, paddypower said:

grant you, i've no idea. all I know is Trump won POTUS in 2016 with less than the popular vote. btw, we Irish elect our President ''by the people for the people''. which is a far cry from the totally f(deleted) up US political system.

If you have no idea, then perhaps it is a good idea to STFU and learn a little before dropping an uninformed opinion.

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/13/2024 at 8:41 AM, CanadaSam said:

333 million people, and they can't find anybody better to lead them than (A) a bald faced chronic liar and criminal, or (B) a senile geriatric. 

Laughable (unless you factor in the seriousness of the issue).

Says a "sophisticated American", who fled his country, for not having the prxxk of Trudeau in his axx?

18 minutes ago, cdemundo said:

Pathetic, both you and those who think it's funny.

Both racist and miisogynist, sad really.

That's the lower than gutter level of the post truth anti democracy fascist maga cult.

• Like 1