Biden & Trump Face Off in High-Stakes Debate: Age, Strategy, and Public Perception at Play

Social Media

4 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I hope we get to see Biden walk on then. If he walks funny then we can suspect..................................

For a better result I want both of them to have a set.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Tug said:

7 out of the first 16 posts on a thread about a debate in a country you are not a citizen of …….thats just creepy weird!yup Joe is old so is trump.as trump was sleeping through his felony convictions president Biden was overseas meeting heads of states the pope and paying our respects to the folks that have shown the fullest measure of devotion to our country acknowledging the cost of freedom and democracy.perfoming as a head of state should .that’s a pretty heavy load even for a young man.im not concerned about the debate especially with the rules they have in place.perhaps your idol would be better served to riff about sharks battery’s and sinking boats…….

Your boy has a hard time just reading a teleprompter, so I'd say his chances of coming out ahead at the debate is slim to none. I find it extremely painful listening to biden speak, I find myself feeling bad for him. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

What's the point of this?

Americans had President Trump for a couple of years and President Biden for a couple of years. Look at their records, look at their speeches, follow fact checkers how much of what they say has any resemblance with the truth.

Anybody who votes for Trump wants a crazy ahole for president. It tells us a lot about America that this is what many millions want.

• Agree 2

34 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

It is a fake AI pic.

They will do anything to distract, discredit and maliciously manipulate 

The truth!

Most people already made up their mind who they’ll vote for anyway.

4 more years pause/ my son never did business with china

or 

the 

No Wars former Potus that the dems used concocted lawfare against !

After watching the deviousness of the left , I prefer to see Trump cancel the debate if biden doesn’t 

take a independent drug test !

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Your boy has a hard time just reading a teleprompter, so I'd say his chances of coming out ahead at the debate is slim to none. I find it extremely painful listening to biden speak, I find myself feeling bad for him. 

It reminds me of the Porky Pig Looney Toons ending !

ah tabi ,ah tabi , thats all folks!

• Confused 2

15 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

What's the point of this?

Americans had President Trump for a couple of years and President Biden for a couple of years. Look at their records, look at their speeches, follow fact checkers how much of what they say has any resemblance with the truth.

Anybody who votes for Trump wants a crazy ahole for president. It tells us a lot about America that this is what many millions want.

Sure. I'd vote for a crazy a****e that never started a war over someone that looks likely to slow walk us into WW3.

If you are dying of radiation poisoning will you still vote for Biden?

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Presto said:

It's a good thing that, in a recent campaign rally, Trump mentioned his cognitive abilities again, and his White House doctor, Dr Ronny Johnson.

Who is Ronny Johnson you might ask?

Well, he meant Ronny Jackson, the White House doctor. So much for Trump's cognitive abilities.

Btw I hope that in the debate,Trump doesn't go on and on about sharks and batteries, and how many times he has to flush the toilet.

At least he was talking about a living person.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Maybe the felon will introduce his new tax and tariff plan, where he says he will impose tariffs on all imported goods and do away with income tax entirely. Sounds juicy, eh?

That plan might appeal to those of us in the millionaire class, but for 99% of Americans, it spells INFLATION.

He notes a 10-15% tariff, but that would not only cause inflation, but create a massive Federal Deficit of an additional $4 trillion per year. Imagine what that would do to interest rates.

Also, it seems the batteries on the felon's calculator were eaten by a shark, because replacing $4.2 trillion in tax revenue would require tariffs of between 120-130% on all imports (based on import figures). Not sure his demographic would enjoy that, as they're already beefing about what the felon's $8,400,000,000,000 in new National Debt did to inflation after his election defeat.

https://www.msnbc.com/opinion/msnbc-opinion/trump-tariff-income-tax-rcna157199

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

Problem with joe is he comes across as either an angry old man or an old forgetful man. I'm sure joe will spurt the old dependable "it will be the end of democracy" while Trump mocks joe.

I'd bet joe will be spending days before debate getting amped up, lots of supplements to help with his cognitive abilities.

Will donald wear a clean diaper?

Biden will talk policy while Trump has no policy to speak off.

Who really cares if either one of them can stand up or not?

There are some very brilliant people in wheel chairs,no matter who will "win" this debate,real maga people will not change their mind at all.

I think it is very good to debate,you will get to see who the better person is.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

At least he was talking about a living person.

Ronny Johnson is an acquaintance of Trump that he met recently, so he knows he's alive?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Walker88 said:

Maybe the felon will introduce his new tax and tariff plan, where he says he will impose tariffs on all imported goods and do away with income tax entirely. Sounds juicy, eh?

That plan might appeal to those of us in the millionaire class, but for 99% of Americans, it spells INFLATION.

He notes a 10-15% tariff, but that would not only cause inflation, but create a massive Federal Deficit of an additional $4 trillion per year. Imagine what that would do to interest rates.

Also, it seems the batteries on the felon's calculator were eaten by a shark, because replacing $4.2 trillion in tax revenue would require tariffs of between 120-130% on all imports (based on import figures). Not sure his demographic would enjoy that, as they're already beefing about what the felon's $8,400,000,000,000 in new National Debt did to inflation after his election defeat.

https://www.msnbc.com/opinion/msnbc-opinion/trump-tariff-income-tax-rcna157199

MSNBC, really old man. Even you can do better than that.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Sure. I'd vote for a crazy a****e that never started a war over someone that looks likely to slow walk us into WW3.

If you are dying of radiation poisoning will you still vote for Biden?

Do you think anybody who thinks rationally will start a nuclear war?

So that leaves the people who are not so rational, others might call them crazy ... 

6 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

the economy was better under Trump,

You could have been right if Covid hadn't happened. 

It looks like he inherited an upward trend.

image.thumb.png.1d0e6c4ef445b51ba06018abf0547223.png

Edited by Purdey
  • Thumbs Up 1

They both have dementia, one is more senile than the other, but both are at least partially senile. One of them is fairly demented, at least partially insane, and would not know truth if it bit him on the ankles. Both are terrible choices.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1