ex ladybar now wife & mother still chats with ex 'john' client/customer

21 hours ago, RabidRenu said:

ex ladybar now wife & mother still chats with ex 'john' client/customer; thoughts?

So you think that a woman should cease all friendships she made with men as soon as she gets married? 

Go back to the stone age. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Freddy42OZ said:

So you think that a woman should cease all friendships she made with men as soon as she gets married? 

friends... lol... 5000+ customers on the counter

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Freddy42OZ said:

Not friendships, customers of a prostitute.

• Love It 1

I sometimes wonder how many members on here are shacked up with former bar girls/hoes and how many of them might I have had a liason with. 

I bet the ones that are with their ex cashiers lol are who you'd least suspect

3 hours ago, BobBKK said:

Thay are hardly a good example - irresponsible, many of them, and totally selfish.

Figuring out whether your spouse's behavior is acceptable by local cultural standards is an excellent place to start the evaluation process of whether your spouse is behaving appropriately.

Guys who constantly make disparaging generalizations about Thai men almost never know how to speak the language and have never formed a meaningful relationship with a Thai man. Their opinions about Thai men are based exclusively on crime news reports and bar girl sob stories about being mistreated by their former husbands and boyfriends. They eagerly lap this Kool-aid up because it bolsters their self-image as the white-knight rescuing the Thai damsel in distress and assuages their guilt about being a sex-tourist.

Edited by Gecko123
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 2

Set clear and defining boundaries that are acceptable to you.

Require new accounts that will not have been business lines in the past.

Buy her a new phone as a gift and install child protection software that monitors all app messages and location of phone.

Unfortunately removing old habits are hard if you live in her old stomping ground.

Ie same friends who live her old life and thus all advice comes from poor sources for good advice.

Same men still around. 

Same spots they they All frequent for social activities.

Without new environment and new friends for her that have a more regular job view of life...you are fighting an almost impossible fight where it's easy for her to slip into bad habits again.

Single Women also absolutely are jealous  other relationship women always trying to bring them back to single.

They will lie and , here, show off the endless vacation life they live as sad men beg for their attention with the last dimes in their pocket. Girts to woo.

And then they will ask why don't you provide that daily life as part of a relationship.

They can be good people but their brains are poisoned daily if you don't take them somewhere for fresh life.

Triggers everywhere if you live same city you met them.

* And no I would never move to their home villagee either lol

19 hours ago, Sandboxer said:

Dunno the stats but it would seem like the divorce/disaster rate of falang marrying hooker is about 50%. So about the same as the normal divorce rate of the west?

"Dunno the stats..."

"...the divorce/disaster rate of falang marrying hooker is about 50%"

You don't know the statistics but you'll state that lack of knowledge as probable fact, anyway?  Brilliant, par for the AN Poster course!

• Sad 1

On 6/18/2024 at 10:37 AM, RabidRenu said:

ex ladybar now wife & mother still chats with ex 'john' client/customer; thoughts?

Ok, as this now is your wife, who which you have achieved a child with, we can consider her still talking to old customers inappropriate. How you should deal with it, is another problem.

Have you tried to talk to her about it, and how does she react when you bring it up?

Is this only 1 former customer or is it different ones?

Is she depending on your economic support?

Did you pay sin sod for marry her, and does her mother and father know what she was doing before she married you?

You see, above you have all the questions you need.

Regarding trust, it will of course be easier if only 1 customer, and if it´s 3-5 there is no future. If she is calm when talking and can understand your stance there is a chance, if not and she rub it off or get irritated/angry, there is no future. 

if she don´t understand your stance and not willing to stop talk to former clients, there is no future. if you think there is, you can try stop the flood of money. Also, if you paid sin sod, you can always talk to her mother and father about the problem. That is, if you can have a conversation with them.

My stance here, is that she can pack up her bags and just take the bus home. I know, it´s a kid involved, which is very sad. However, it´s better to do it quick then have the same result later when more attached.

• Thumbs Up 1

21 hours ago, Hummin said:

Many thai girls see their daddys as an x, and who doesnt speak with an x once and awhile? I do not say it is right, but thats how it is. 

If it was me? I would had been deleted, seriously, but again, you knew what you marreid in to. 

I had contact with several I met on my way, not just as an customer, but also just as a platonic friend, but after I married, I have not been in contact with anyone of them, also deleted them from my socials media while I was still there. 

Theres an old saying,,You can take the girl out of the bar..but you cant the BAR out of the girl.

3 hours ago, Freddy42OZ said:

with people she screwed for money, yes....

we have another cuck

5 minutes ago, wavodavo said:

Theres an old saying,,You can take the girl out of the bar..but you cant the BAR out of the girl.

The same mentality goes for the customers then?

20 hours ago, Sandboxer said:

You can take a dumbass simp westerner out of the west, but you can't take the dumbass simp out of the westerner. Funny how this is (pretty much) NEVER tolerated by a Japanese/Chinese (insert x East Asian/Southeast Asian) man. Mainly because they don't marry their hardcore c-dumpsters.

Nasty..

23 hours ago, Artisi said:

No, the real question is - should you tolerate it?

That would depend on the nature of the 'relationship', however it is with the former client. It is possible for friendships to develop during affairs/GFEs which can continue after.

Worrying is that she didn't inform current partner. But then perhaps she was worried about the new one's reaction.

Is he still sending her money for her online attentions? Even if non-sexual that should be a nuclear powered red light because then something is definitely amiss. Perhaps even that she only feels able to talk to the ex-John and not the current partner.

Too much information missing.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 6/18/2024 at 6:50 AM, RabidRenu said:

yes he did

Good. The curmudgeons who haggle with a woman over a few hundred baht for spending the night with their drunken, smelly, overweight, almost carcasses on this site are quite sickening.

Edited by BusyB
  • Confused 1

21 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

Ask yourself how would a Thai male handle the situation.

And then do as what he would do. They are much more experienced with the Thai women and their promiscuous ways. 

Probably shoot her dead.

Not recommended for many reasons.

2 hours ago, Gecko123 said:

Figuring out whether your spouse's behavior is acceptable by local cultural standards is an excellent place to start the evaluation process of whether your spouse is behaving appropriately.

Guys who constantly make disparaging generalizations about Thai men almost never know how to speak the language and have never formed a meaningful relationship with a Thai man. Their opinions about Thai men are based exclusively on crime news reports and bar girl sob stories about being mistreated by their former husbands and boyfriends. They eagerly lap this Kool-aid up because it bolsters their self-image as the white-knight rescuing the Thai damsel in distress and assuages their guilt about being a sex-tourist.

This a ridiculous post - many girls work in bars because of the tradition here that Thai men are irresponsible. It is standard here to have Mia Noi or Giks and to leave girls with kids with NO responsibility, financial or emotional. I have been coming here for over 25 years and have lived here for 15, so stop being so patronising, please?  I don't like AD HOMINEM attacks; stick to the points I raised, not your judgement of who I am - thank you  🙏

On 6/18/2024 at 4:37 AM, RabidRenu said:

Yes.

Work on your thought articulation, thread titles, caps and punctuation.

8 hours ago, eggzthaioz said:

If you've been here for awhile you don't have to ask just take a look and it's obvious.

I can promise you, some of those I got to know, you wouldnt had any clue about, and then you meet more hi so educated girls on party weekend from Bangkok, and they are as slutte as any hard core bar girl. 

Never be to sure, I can guarantee you will be wrong.

However when meeting up with bangkok riders and their companions, it was In many cases obvious, and some of the other girls who where with us, did not want to have anything with them to do.

It was the general lack of respect, attitude and languae. But still you should not categorize anyone because you think you know.

Western and European men are actually nice giving a bar girl chance to be a wife. Asian men in general won't do that, it's their "Vegas" if you know what I mean. However, marrying a bar girl is like being with someone who just got out of rehab for addiction. You need to be wary that any time they can relapse. 

On 6/18/2024 at 6:53 AM, RabidRenu said:

I guess the real question here is the old adage true; you can take the girl out of the bar, but not the bar (life) out of the girl

For most men with Thai partner – and it might also count for ladies that have never seen a bar from inside – if someone more "handsum" (🤑) shows up, you cannot be sure...:whistling: