Fauci Reveals Trump's F-Bomb-Fueled Call During Early COVID-19 Crisis

Social Media

1 hour ago, Tug said:

Stop drinking the bong water it’s making you nuts 🌰 

Well you would know all about that...I don't have any idea what bong water is !

Edited by johng
granma

I have very little respect for Fauci, but I do believe what he's saying about Trump, it is just in his nature. You defy me and I will not like you on any level and will seek revenge. You obey me and show me sufficient fealty and you'll be my friend. 

1 minute ago, blazes said:

Trump had every right to be pi$$ed off with Fauci. Fauci gave conflicting evidence re the efficacy of masks.  In February of 2020 Fauci gaily asserted that masks would have little effect in combating the virus.  In April he was urging every one to get masked.

It is now clear that Fauci's advice re masks was incorrect.

So, was Trump pi$$ed of with Fauci about the masks? Only the masks?

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, 300sd said:

So does he talk about the grant money to EcoHealth Alliance and the "gain of function" research at Wuhan, in his book? Does he still say that Covid may have come from a Pangolin? What is his take on that Polybasic cleavage site in the Sars Cov 2 genome that shows the PRRA sequence. (that was inserted). Just curious if anyone has read his book. I won't be.

Interesting that a moratorium on "gain of function" research was put in place by the Obama administration in 2014, and then lifted in 2017 by the Trump administration. Why did Trump lift it after the Obama had determined it was too dangerous?

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, riclag said:

The proof lies in the cover up!Ya got to ask your self , whats the best way to shut down the most 

successful  economy in the world at that time !

Fauci & Co. need to pay a price for funding Wuhan lab research — and trying to cover it up

https://nypost.com/2024/05/27/opinion/fauci-amp-co-need-to-pay-a-price-for-funding-wuhan-lab-research-and-trying-to-cover-it-up/

On which virus was it? 😅

5 hours ago, Paul Henry said:

Dr. Fauci recommended the same protocols and action implemented by numerous less effected countries than th USA.

The MAJOR variable factor in the US was the BIG ORANGE BABY who did nothing but lie about the pandemic.

He was quick to claim recognition for the vaccine then ducked and dived on implementing preventative policies, choosing  instead to stay on the I am popular platform and change his actions and opinions daily. Trump has no qualifications to contradict the worlds medical scientists. The only qualifications he has is on how to go BANKRUPT and Losing legal battles in the countries courts. A failure as a man, husband, father, businessman and president!. A true embarresment to the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA 

Trump has shown he wasn't able to face a major crisis without reacting like a self-centered idiot. The only he cared was the negative impact on stock prices!

It's just a flu! Ah, ah!

It's a Dem hoax! 😃

Edited by candide
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, klauskunkel said:

sounds like you have read this "forthcoming autobiography" already:

"It's a masterpiece of misinformation, contradictions, and self-congratulation."

BTW, this is what "forthcoming" means: planned for or about to happen in the near future.

You realize that you use the same rhetorical tactics as your orange idol, and they are as crude and believable...

If this is a forthcoming book, how do YOU know so much of the contents already? How can YOU say that it is a masterpiece of dis-information, if you have not read it?

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, billd766 said:

Name the crimes and the proof that YOU have.

Wait for the Nuremburg II  trials who do you think I am a lawyer/prosecutor ?  :tongue:

4 hours ago, LukKrueng said:

You and your wife got all the jab + all boosters yet your wife has COVID....

In the early days our son caught Covid, but my wife and I didn't. My younger neighbour and he daughter got it, my elder neighbour didn't but her granddaughter did. None of us were vaccinated at the time.

Go figure that one out.

3 hours ago, john donson said:

fauci, the dude that knew it was a lab leak, hide, delete emails, conspired the whole pandolin f.ed a bat bullcrap...  got royalties for life in the hundreds of thousands of dollars

no conflict of interest, right

dude should be in jail for corruption, fraud and the millions of dead people

Naturally you have all the links and proof of the rubbish you are spouting and you will also be willing to take Dr Fauci to court over it. You do have 100% proof and enough to take it to court, don't you?

BTW what ACTUAL medical qualifications DO you have?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

22 minutes ago, johng said:

Wait for the Nuremburg II  trials who do you think I am a lawyer/prosecutor ?  :tongue:

If I were to say what I thought you are I would be banned,

I certainly don't think that you are a prosecutor but perhaps a lawyer as you seem slippery enough at not answering questions.

Out of curiosity. Are the Nuremburg ll trials a product of your imagination too?

8 hours ago, Tug said:

Rite now as I type my lovely wife has Covid so far a very mild case I’m not showing any symptoms and test negative so good for me!fortunately we got the jab + all the boosters.its thanks to scientists like Fauci and others that are making this possible I will continue to post about this for a bit and share how our little saga plays out so far so good!

not sure anyone cares, but feel free.

shame natural immunity doesn't exist, luckily there are ALL those boosters to take

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

26 minutes ago, billd766 said:

Naturally you have all the links and proof of the rubbish you are spouting and you will also be willing to take Dr Fauci to court over it. You do have 100% proof and enough to take it to court, don't you?

BTW what ACTUAL medical qualifications DO you have?

It's all been right there in the hearings taking place in Washington feauring Fauci's right hand man David Morens and others. Listen to his testimony, read the emails where they talk about needing to circle the wagons.  Tons of evidence if you actually look, but don't rely on msnbc, abc or cnn to highlight this information.  Go to the Senate committee meetings themselves and listen and learn.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Social Media said:

Steven Cheung, Communications Director for the Trump campaign

More than content of OP, I'm surprised that America First anti immigrant ticket candidate has Slovenian wife and Chinese director of communications...

2 hours ago, charmonman said:

Why did Trump lift it after the Obama had determined it was too dangerous?

So that he could create a super virus and take over the world ??

Or was it that Fauci and Co  went behind his back to continue their evil works ?

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1