How will it end?

How will it end?  

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is how the Serbian president thinks it will end, or will be the beginning of the end

ALBAWABA - Aleksandar Vučić, the president of Serbia, has issued a warning, claiming that World War III is imminent and that it may break out in the next four months. He said this in an interview with the Swiss publication "Weltwoche."

https://www.msn.com/en-ae/news/featured/us-sends-aircraft-carrier-to-eastern-mediterranean/ar-BB1oI0sz

1 hour ago, Denim said:

Perhaps a better poll would be  ' Who do you want to win ? Russia or Ukraine ? 

Win for Ukraine would be it gets back it's territory

Win for Russia is it gets everything it has taken plus assurance Ukraine won't join Nato.

It does seem that a lot of posters actually want Russia to win.

Yes, why not start that thread? Good idea but I think 90% here are for Ukraine - and that's understandable knowing MSM  etc., but it is slowly changing. I hate war and don't think countries should get involved with land dispute that is none of their business.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, BobBKK said:

They are free from Nazis BECAUSE of Russia - never forget that.

Partially because of Russia, yes.

And then immediately threatened by a remarkably similar threat -- Russia.  In the case of Poland, the Baltics and Czechoslovakia, occupied by again by a hostile force.  And, Germany and Russia carved up Poland between them.

Never forget that.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ChicagoExpat said:

If you actually hate war, you'd oppose the invasion.  However, you support this war and cheer on the aggressor.  All of this is so puzzling, my puzzler is sore.

I do - I oppose it, but I understand it. You don't even try to understand it. I also oppose the USA in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Vietnam and all the rest, including Taiwan - stay out of it.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, ChicagoExpat said:

Partially because of Russia, yes.

And then immediately threatened by a remarkably similar threat -- Russia.  In the case of Poland, the Baltics and Czechoslovakia, occupied by again by a hostile force.  And, Germany and Russia carved up Poland between them.

Never forget that.

Russia 27,000,000 dead

USA 400,000 dead

Edited by BobBKK
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, BobBKK said:

Russia 27,000,000 dead

USA 400,000 dead

Again, Bob, this isn't news to anyone.  Russia suffered a lot -- partially due to its own policies and indifference to its people.  And the Nazis, when not making treaties with Russia, treated Slavs as subhuman.  But feel free to comment on the rest.  Here, I'll remind you:  

Never forget that.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ChicagoExpat said:

Again, Bob, this isn't news to anyone.  Russia suffered a lot -- partially due to its own policies and indifference to its people.  And the Nazis, when not making treaties with Russia, treated Slavs as subhuman.  But feel free to comment on the rest.  Here, I'll remind you:  

Never forget that.

Ever been to Russia?  any relatives there? any experience, ever worked there?  do you know where it is even?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Denim said:

A bit like seeing a thug grab an old ladies handbag.  None of anyones business except the participants.

When the shooting starts it has gone beyond a dispute.

When World War 2 broke out the popular sentiment in America was to not get involved but to let Europe sort out its own land disputes. Pearl Harbour changed that mind set.  One can only speculate what would have happened had America sat on its hands. The world would be a different place now.

Good example. America did not get involved until it was attacked.

• Agree 1

17 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

I understand it - you do not.

Glad to see you refuse to condemn any of those invasions by Russia.  Here, I'll remind you of what you support:

Go ahead and condemn Russia's military adventures in Afghanistan, Ukraine, Georgia, Moldova, Vietnam, Hungary, Finland, Korea, Africa... the list goes on and on.  But we know you won't.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Denim said:

Perhaps a better poll would be  ' Who do you want to win ? Russia or Ukraine ? 

Win for Ukraine would be it gets back it's territory

Win for Russia is it gets everything it has taken plus assurance Ukraine won't join Nato.

It does seem that a lot of posters actually want Russia to win.

Or perhaps we see reality for what it is and not as some neocon's wet dream of a defeated Russia.

Too many warmongers in western governments for my liking.

The only winners in this war are, as usual, the 1%. Everyone else loses.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1