Strong Thai Public Support For Cannabis Reclassification

webfact

8 hours ago, webfact said:

This consultation saw around 100,000 participants, with over 80% reportedly supporting reclassification, according to Thepsuthin

Depends on what poll, one will say they want it reclassified, another a week later will say they want it as it is..

Depends on who you speak to and which way the wind is blowing.

• Agree 2

26 minutes ago, gargamon said:

Some people must have a very sad existence if they need religion to escape from reality. I genuinely feel very sorry for anyone who has such a miserable life.

Pick your poison.

Wow!!!

Aren't you worried that on judgement day you will go straight to hell with all the weed, sex, alcohol and Soi 6 bargirls.

Not for me, I'm praying to go to a place packed full of fun killing rules, virgins, 'stop oil' cretins, kiddy fiddlers priests, vegans and anti-weed luddites.

Edited by Bert got kinky
  • Haha 2

It's like when you ask a child what they want for dinner. 

9 hours ago, webfact said:

He noted that most cannabis businesses focusing on medical sales and use have accepted the proposal, whereas recreational users might face challenges ahead.

Outwith cannabis water drinks in the 7/11 and other gimmicks, 99% is recreational. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Red Forever said:

I genuinely feel sorry for people who frown on people who drink booze.

When they (teetotalers) wake up in the morning that's the best they're gonna feel all day!

Nah they feel better later in the day once they have publicly frowned on everybody else

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bert got kinky said:

Wow!!!

Aren't you worried that on judgement day you will go straight to hell with all the weed, sex, alcohol and Soi 6 bargirls.

Not for me, I'm praying to go to a place packed full of fun killing rules, virgins, 'stop oil' cretins, kiddy fiddlers priests, vegans and anti-weed luddites.

Don't be a fool. When you die, it's over. You're worm food, that's all.

Live every day like you're going to die tomorrow, because you just might.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bert got kinky said:

Wow!!!

When I die, I will be going to hell.

I have worked hard for that one. :thumbsup:

Sadly, wifey will not be there. She was an angel.

PS if it is full of weed smokers, I may ask for a transfer. :whistling:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bday Prang said:

Yet sometime ago on this forum you posted a comment regarding some guests you evicted from your resort for smoking cannabis.  You proudly stated how you personally chucked them out of their room and directed them onto their motorcycles and off your property despite them clearly being intoxicated (Stoned out of their heads was the phrase I think you used)  Weren't so concerned about health and safety then were we?

Your memory is good to a point, but your paraphrasing is inaccurate.

I was not 'proud' at chucking them out. It was my job. And I did not 'direct' them onto their motorbikes. I was amazed. I could not believe it.

And quite a few more 'stoned out of their heads' since then.

It not not a resort, nor my property.

Nice try at a misquote. Back to the drawing board? :wai:

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, Tropicalevo said:

Recreational cannabis is a problem.

Having to deal with stoned guests is a real PITA.

It is bad enough having to check them out of the villas, but then when I see them getting on a scooter or into a car and driving off - that is a real danger to innocent people.

And before we get the distractors, in more than 20 years in the hospitality business, I have never had a problem with a drunk guest.

How is it any different to alcohol?

5 hours ago, Dr Jon said:

Some people must have a very sad existence if they need drugs or alcohol to escape from reality. I genuinely feel very sorry for anyone who has such a miserable life.

who said people do drugs to escape reality? you are clueless grandpa

• Sad 1